Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] SBS PD's controversial statement, "I won't reach out to T-ara in the future"

nathaniel

[12.07.30] SBS PD's controversial statement, "I won't reach out to T-ara in the future"

2012073101002481300210101.jpg

After the controversial announcement of T-ara Hwayoung's contract termination, SBS PD's "Will not contact T-ara in the future" is attracting attention.

"A big surprised captured" when the SBS PD Ryu Cheolmin left a post on his Facebook, "Aigoo Hwayoungah. Ah this oppa will not reach out to T-ara in the future."

Ryu PD's remarks are in response to Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo announcing he is terminating Hwayoung's contract with T-ara, which is currently attracting an enormous amount of attention.

Ryu PD's remarks also attracted a reply from the MBC drama "Lights and Shadow" PD/director Lee Sangyub who said "Oh~ Me too then."

From the comments, it appears as if the PDs side in the favor of Hwayoung. However, some netizens have suggested that the PDs should not talk about this publicly because it can be considered "inappropriate."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120730n25747

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

As much as I hate to say it, it is very unprofessional for them to mention thing in public. I understand that they may not want to damage their respective shows by casting T-ara members but publicizing it is definately a bad thing. (though i may secretly support them)

What I want to know is, how much do the PDs know about this incident?

Regardles of whether the scandal is true or not, their behaviour is obviously biased against T-ARA and for Hwayoung.

Shouldn't they watch their behaviour too?

After seeing the article about Hwayoung being unprofessional, i don't know what to believe anymore.

I just think that the PDs should watch out for and care a little about T-ARA's feelings too.

What about Qri?

Guest baramsori

RYU pd. RYU HwaYoung... what should I say... And that stupid MBC guy is a band-wagoner. He isn't even decide it on his own, he just join in for the fun.

Actually it's kinda funny the message from SBS in one release they say they will back Eunjung in her drama and that its about her as an actress and not a group and in another message another PD comes and says I won't be casting t-ara members in the future.

Unless SBS decides to ban T-ara which I don't think they will since there really is no proof of bullying its up to each individual PD who runs the shows if the t-ara members who were once on running man gave the PD a good impression I believe he could and would still cast them..

The thing is SBS has alot of PD's and this is just a tweet from one of them don't go into panic mode yet.

Wow. That's a huge statement. What or who to believe? That they're jumping to sides too quickly, or that as PDs they saw things that we haven't been able to and perhaps know more?

It's such a sad situation for Hwayoung and the rest of the girls that it's had to come to this.

if theres anyone who knows whats happening is people in the same industry... We might not know the whole story but I'm pretty sure everyone in the Korean Entertainment have heard details that isn't allowed to be released by the media. As far as I know its they know something WE don't know, so they have the right to decide who to take sides with.