Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] SBS PD's controversial statement, "I won't reach out to T-ara in the future"

nathaniel

Music and variety show PD's and staff where T-ara has appeared have seen how they interact. Staff talks. I'm sure if Hwayoung was acting as badly as what KKS claims, or if the members were bullying Hwayoung then the rumors have spread even before the tweet fest after the Japan concert.

The staff on Korean shows are told that they are not supposed to talk about those types of things in public. But if you were a PD and you knew Hwayoung wasn't what KKS just said she was that could warrant this type of statement. Usually tv networks and PD's just immediately go along with and believe what the music CEO's say about a disgruntled member. The fact that someone isn't is kind of shocking.

Wow it's really sad... the CEO should clear these things up, or everybody will be against T-ara

Well,I would prefer T-ara themselves to clear this miss understanding rather than listening to a bunch of lies coming out from KKS's mouth.They should step up and at least say something or better,turn themselves to go against CCM and just terminate their contract even if it needs them to enter the court.Not only their group,but T-ara's members' individual popularity have also been terribly affected.

T-ara is slowly falling to pieces.Thousands give back their concert tickets,burning CDs,non-stop bashing T-ara,demanding Eunjung to leave "5 Fingers" drama,etc and all these certainly won't fade away a short period of time.I don't think T-ara can ever win those so-called fans' heart if T-ara is still being accused as bullies or meanies.

It ain't easy been a T-ara's fan.I'm shocked at how those fans who used to bashed and cursed her for being the additional member back in 2010 and now,almost 80% of those are now on Hwayoung's side when they don't even know what actually happen behind-the-scene.

I don't know about you guys but I have a feeling that their comeback song,Sexy Love is going to flop - BIG TIME.Probably even worse than YaYaYa.I hate to say this but I don't think they can win any award with that song (or the next songs) when T-ara's image has already been damaged A LOT.

i'm crying so bad....and now my best friend who also queen's crying all day,didn't want to eat,can't sleep,and she always cheerful person but suddenly didn't talk at all....before this she told me 'why this world full with cruel people'...i don't how to answer her question...and 'thanks' to anti-fans who keep bashing t-ara all day and make my friend suffer a lot...i want my friend back!!!

I think t-ara fans need to take a step back and breath and relax nothing we can do will really affect the outcome of the current issue all we can really do is support the group.

I think in a couple days we'll see if this is just the vocal community up in arms about Hwayoung getting booted from the group or if its really the feeling of the community in general. Remember when Iphone had the grip of death issue all over the internet people were saying that they would never buy the iphone and it was the doom of apple yet that iphone went on to be one of their biggest seller.

Remember all the people who are up in arms will be the people who feel wronged but it might be a very small percent of the fans but they just happen to be the most vocal. People who thought nothing of the issue won't go on the internet as say oh I don't care I am still going to support t-ara most of them will just continue with doing whatever they were doing.

So please relax and don't keep saying the sky is falling cause as more people say it the more people think its true.

If antis are so on t-ara about bullying, why the hell are THEY bullying all the girls? What do they want to succeed? Do they want one of them to attempt suicide (god forbid, but if this continues, all the stress will eventually take its toll)? I cannot stand this anymore! I want them out of CCM.