Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

For KKS, T-ara's like his only lifeline, and right now there is a big hole ripped through it, but he is trying to patch it up with bandaids instead of really fixing it...

actually nevermind, his poor management made it so it's pretty much unfixable now.

No. Fcking Hell No. KKM is the fool for terminating her contract, bashing her, trying to ruin her image. Mystic has turned anti-T-ara pro-Hwayoung. Fans have already left. Eunjung's position in her drama is at stake. Ex-Queen's are demanding refunds for concert tickets. A youtuber burned all his T-ara albums. PD's are turning their backs on T-ara. No one believes KKM's lies anymore.

Kim Kwangsoo, you fool. You call Hwayoung back only after the damage is done? You call the 19 year old girl you crushed and tried to publicly ruin back only when you're money is in danger of running away?

I hope that Hwayoung will make the obvious choice...but I can't help but feel that he still threatens Hwayoung...

after all this messed up !

you think that hwayoung re-join ??

what with this KKS guy .

his mind is full of money .

everybody was upset .

think about the fans . and the anti .

they all very angry .

but this is good news to me .

hope t-ara will be back together !!

t-ara fighting !!

what if, just what if, KKS plans this? to get Hwayoung more attention to mass of people, then she will return to them? XD

What the.... I'm SO CONFUSED. This day has really been a roller coaster for me. Guess the backfire from terminating her was too big for him to handle. If he backs down now, wouldn't he be more hated giving the fans false hope?

After all this I really wonder how Hwayoung feels, does she even want to go back?

what if, just what if, KKS plans this? to get Hwayoung more attention to mass of people, then she will return to them? XD

That would be the most stupid move ever... to improve the popularity of one member only to make every other member look way worse...

kks, after all you've said and done???

now you're taking back what you have just announced!

you've made everything so messed up...you should have think things over together with the involved parties before announcing such harsh decisions!!! :angry:

everyones ruined, hurting and crying because of unjustified decisions.....

WTF!!!!! KIM KWANG SOO.... Izzit t-ara going to riun / GETTING WORST then you feel guilty about hwayoung being leaves...so you ask hwayoung to re-join T-ARA?!! WHAT CEO IS THIS ... THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER IN THE WORLD... HWAYOUNG DONT JOIN T-ARA*even i want you to join back t-ara*IF YOU RE-JOIN T-ARA EVERYONE WILL THINK THAT YOUR BEHAVIER IS SAME AS WHAT CCM SAY AND YOU WILL GET BULLIED BY OTHER MEMBER AGAIN...*HOPE NO...*...

WTF!!!!! KIM KWANG SOO.... Izzit t-ara going to riun / GETTING WORST then you feel guilty about hwayoung being leaves...so you ask hwayoung to re-join T-ARA?!! WHAT CEO IS THIS ... THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER IN THE WORLD... HWAYOUNG DONT JOIN T-ARA*even i want you to join back t-ara*IF YOU RE-JOIN T-ARA EVERYONE WILL THINK THAT YOUR BEHAVIER IS SAME AS WHAT CCM SAY AND YOU WILL GET BULLIED BY OTHER MEMBER AGAIN...*HOPE NO...*...

ive forgotten the number of comments i have made regarding this but please drop the bully thing......

I want Hwayoung to come back to T-ARA, with the girls but not with CCM. Maybe they should get back together and pull a KARA/TVXQ on CCM. CCM is not as powerful as the BIG 3.

I've already this with TVXQ, I don't want my girls to be mistreated.

It's sad how everybody are calling the other 6 girls, bitches,fakes.

Hwayoung and T-ARA, I love all 7 of you :(

Premonition:-

1) KKS strategy to promote T-ara has succeed, Hwa Young rejoin and T-ara become a more solid group.

2) PD's will try to invite T-ara to clarify the situation more clearly, popularity shoot sky high!!

3) Hwa Young will be casted in dramas/movies.

4) Hyo Young sister will likely be added as T-ara 10 member if Hwa young successfully rejoin..(2013 yr)

5) Anti-T-ara will be fan of T-ara, Love/Hate psychology behaviour.

6) 2013= World End??

Just a thought. (◐﹏◐)