Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

PLEASE COME BACK HWAYOUNG! I'm sure all the members have realised what they've done. If YOU (Hwayoung) say you are fine with it I'm sure T Ara will be accepted again. Do you want all the ffort you put in with T Ara to go to waste? It would help Queens and Kings ALOT if you re-joined. I know it may seem like a bad idea :/ But I really want this controversy to stop.

T Ara......

He's stupid. At least wait 1-2 days before making such an announcement.

Apparently he thinks long about the whole issue (Hwayoung) and then sadly comes to the conclusion to terminate her contract.

Then a few hours later he suddenly changes his mind.

Yeah, really convincing that he thinks about this issue ;)

Joke CEO as always.

Is this what KKS really think from that start ? I don't think so...

The girls are not for him to 'play' with , removing and adding anytime he likes .. wtf is he thinking ?

He probably said that after looking at everybody's reaction after he released the announcement.

This is total rubbish.

KKS pls just respect the girls and stop acting like a king.

KKs please don't make any mess anymore. i hope t-ara will be together again and they will do a press to explain everything. so all this mess will be clear and t-ara can start their life like usual as before. no more people bash them like now. both of them t-ara and hwayoung should apologies to fans and to each other. fair and square. no matter they are right or wrong.

i hope what i'm saying didn't hurt anybody. just my thought..

KKs please don't make any mess anymore. i hope t-ara will be together again and they will do a press to explain everything. so all this mess will be clear and t-ara can start their life like usual as before. no more people bash them like now. both of them t-ara and hwayoung should apologies to fans and to each other. fair and square. no matter they are right or wrong.

i hope what i'm saying didn't hurt anybody. just my thought..

oh what i would give to see this come true. this is probably what should have been done at the very start to nip things in the bud

KKS, you've just realized how much damage you've made right. HAHAHA ..(laughing with tears)

He thinks idols are toys ? Adding and removing them the way you want it. Seriously ?

Now he realized that he's not the top of the entertainment industry. And T-ara have to sacrifice everything to make him know that.

For once, apologized to everyone how wrong you were and gave us what everyone wants ... the truth.

The root of all evil....KKS

Why the staff upset? becoz KKS pay them less and wan them to work like crazy....

Why Hwayoung upset? becoz KKS give too much pressure to her.....

Why T-ara upset? becoz KKS keep on experimenting on them and give them too many works.....

Why fans upset? becoz KKS keep on make announce and ruin T-ara........

I wonder how the other company's CEO look at KKS............

Hwayoung please comeback..................I really loves T-ara Watch T-ara screwed like this is make me sad...

I Love you and please comeback........ If you comeback no doubt Yo will be the most famous t-ara member in next promotion and visual jiyeon will dumb it If she have a bad behavior............

My wish next article Danee is scared with T-ara fans and decided to back to school

T-ara should get up and clear this themselves rather than their fake CEO.T-ara is already falling to pieces.

The only reason KKS want Hwayoung to rejoin is that thousands and thousands of fans are now against them and it might be true that their 1st major concert AND their comeback song this August will flop big time.For him,the only way to stop these from keep happening to to ask her to come back - which sounds almost absurd and impossible to me.

What a stupid stupid stupid CEO! After humiliating Hwayoung by announcing to the whole world that her contract is being terminated, she is being asked again to join the group because of the backlash T-ara is receiving right now. Stupid jerk! This incompetent CEO has proven to us once again that he is a failure when it comes to decision making.

I want a peace and happy ending too, but for now, if I were Hwayoung I'd run as far as I can from CCM and never look back. She's finally free from a trainwrecked company.