Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

I JUST HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ONE OF KKS PUBLICITY STUN!!!

for all you know kks might ask her to do something like the previous incident that is un-ethical again.....thats why she refused...no speculations here...i'm just sitting on the fence since i know that there is zero transparency here....=.=

I think not only T-ara members are the toys of KKS, Queens are his toys too.

He must be happily seeing fans became antis and broken heart of every T-ara members.

KKS, if you keep doing decision without thinking well, just broke the whole T-ara, I'm sure that they will still shine in music industry even they are separated.

Ugh, I wish this wasn't all happening to the one group that I love. Everything's falling apart so quickly, and I can only hope that everything will turn out well in the end. Unfortunately, though, it's a heck of a lot quicker to destroy a kingdom than to build it up again, and a good conclusion will only be reached with time. Ideally, T-ARA would regroup with Hwayoung, but no one would want Hwayoung to do so while under CCM and especially with Kim Kyang Soo's patronizing attitude; then again, who in T-ARA would want that anyway?

So, even though everything T-ARA has been working towards seems to be for naught, I pray that these issues can be resolved with time and cooperation between 6-ARA and Hwayoung. I hope there's not too much bad blood between them and that in the end their differences will be resolved so that they can come back stronger than ever before, but for that we must to wait. In any case, here's for the future of every member of T-ARA, past and present.

Unthinkable.

If anything, Hwayoung would be crazy to return at this stage. The more I see it, the more it looks like management and KKS is far more to blame than the T-ara members themselves in this entire debacle. Hwayoung's return isn't going to solve the issue at all - if anything, it'll make things more hectic than they are.

Now that he's seeing his own cashcow potentially becoming flops and even CCM's collapse, the whole world has finally turned against him, albeit at a costly price. He's getting what he deserves - flak from the public. Not just fans of T-ara - but everyone out there. I think it's about time the original members really make their own statement, whether if KKS likes it or not. The baffoon clearly has no idea what he's doing at all.

I'm wondering how CJ Group is handling all this - it's only a matter of time they'll step in to intervene. Clearly, KKS is failing everyone to a whole new level.

I agree with scatter in that hwayoung probably might be better of not coming back. If she comes back i fear what kks might do to get back. at this point it doesnt matter how good or bad the statements from the members might be. just something from them.... eunjung is the one i follow the most and that is not going to change no matter what happens, even if people think bad of me for that. same with the others. ill continue to support them all9 of them

The only reason he's saying she can comeback is because of the ridiculous amounts of hate the girls have been getting from antis and QUEEN's turned antis.

He only now realizes the weight of his action and is trying to save an already lost cause.

I wish Hwa noona would come back, but with the bullying thing that went down I don't think she will want to live with the other noonas again.

this withdrawal news make me sad

if Hwayoung really make a mistake, KKS should meet her to tell her fault not make a quick decision to stop Hwayoung contract

this news maybe can give a big impact to our Queen's in the future..so sad :(

but just hope our Queen's can do it better after Hwayoung gone..FIGHTING T-ARA!!!!

what are the chances that all the 6 of them decide to disband. they then regroup at another agency. they might loose everything the songs , the name, fans who know. it might again be starting from scratch again. But at least it would be a fresh start. no one added suddenly, the group only contains members who want to work together

KKS destroyed T-ara when he changed it from 6ara. The members shouldn't have bullied Hwayoung, but if she had never been added then no bullying could have taken place.

I believe KKS only made the bullying get worse when he publicly lashed out at those who have been active 3 years or longer (Hwayoung doesn't fit that bill) in the winter. So the members who had treated Hwayoung as an outcast started bullying her more like how if a teacher yells at a class, but excuses the model student that student gets crap from the rest of the class later on.

So now KKS had a no-win situation. He can't kick out 5 members of T-ara. He can't have them admit to be being bullies and apologize in public and ask for forgiveness because that would destroy their images (and hurt his $$$). So he sacrificed the victim in this whole thing (Hwayoung)... Problem is it's not working. K-netizens aren't buying it and more importantly entertainment industry people aren't buying it either.

The only chance to salvage the situation is to somehow convince Hwayoung to re-join and speak the story he wants her to. Maybe he will pay her off... Maybe he will threaten Hyoyoung since she remains under contract with CCM.

Hyomin was always my bias in this group and I am very saddened by what has happened. Before anyone wants to say this is just speculation and the members would never bully anyone... KKS *ADMITTED* they had done it previously. In his interview/statement he tried to compare this situation to the rumors that Jiyeon/Hyomin/Eunjung bullied Qri/Boram/Soyeon when they were added and he said that Jiyeon/Hyomin/Eunjung 'only' bullied them for a couple of days and then they all became BFFs.

why are people so confident about the bullying thing........ has some new evidence other than speculation come to surface or has the mob decided that their silence means that we are right ...........

kks never admitted bulling in his interview. he said there were claims of bulling at that time. IM still on the fence unlike some other people who have decided for themselves till the girls themselves say so. besides can anyone trust what kks says no matter who it is about. I mean if you wont trust what he says about hwa young which neither do i, why do you trust what he says about the others.

i wonder....what if hwayoung's not in fault (im not saying she is though)

if she goes back to t-ara...then it would be like kks win, putting all the blame on poor hwayoung,

kks probably is really desperate trying to cover the truth.....wanting to gain t-ara fans back..

but from my pov, its cruel and immature and unprofessional for t-ara members to

punish the member publicly like this...thought its ambiguous, we can somewhat feel the intention of their tweets.

it would be rly sad to see if hwayoung somehow just get back into t-ara without ccm revealing all the truth..the real truth from the beginning...confession from each member on how they feel towards hwayoung..it doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as it is the truth, since this have become too complicated...would probably ended up being like dbsk soon if this goes on...in the end..kks sucks hard on management

KKS destroyed T-ara when he changed it from 6ara. The members shouldn't have bullied Hwayoung, but if she had never been added then no bullying could have taken place.

I believe KKS only made the bullying get worse when he publicly lashed out at those who have been active 3 years or longer (Hwayoung doesn't fit that bill) in the winter. So the members who had treated Hwayoung as an outcast started bullying her more like how if a teacher yells at a class, but excuses the model student that student gets crap from the rest of the class later on. And now, this breaks out.

So now KKS had a no-win situation. He can't kick out 5 members of T-ara. He can't have them admit to be being bullies and apologize in public and ask for forgiveness because that would destroy their images (and hurt his $$$). So he sacrificed the victim in this whole thing (Hwayoung)... Problem is it's not working. K-netizens aren't buying it and more importantly entertainment industry people aren't buying it either.

The only chance to salvage the situation is to somehow convince Hwayoung to re-join and speak the story he wants her to. Maybe he will pay her off... Maybe he will threaten Hyoyoung since she remains under contract with CCM.

Hyomin was always my bias in this group and I am very saddened by what has happened. Before anyone wants to say this is just speculation and the members would never bully anyone... KKS *ADMITTED* they had done it previously. In his interview/statement he tried to compare this situation to the rumors that Jiyeon/Hyomin/Eunjung bullied Qri/Boram/Soyeon when they were added and he said that Jiyeon/Hyomin/Eunjung 'only' bullied them for a couple of days and then they all became BFFs.

I fully agree and approve of this.

The first small cracks were opened ever since 2010 July and ever since then, things had been internally collapsing at a snail's peace and the new member additions, coupled with the fact that Soyeon revealed that the group having no vacation till earlier this year had truly began to hasten everything up.

Needless to say, I think he's getting exactly what he deserves. For too long, he had gotten away with his idiocy and unthinkable behavior. With SBS having made its move, it's only a matter of time when MBC and even KBS may follow suit while every other major agency out in Kpop is literally celebrating and laughing their heads off at how pathetically and stupidly KKS is handling this.

Regarding the whole Ji/Hyo/Eun vs Qri/Bo/So issue in 6-ara's time, I think that is something that should be seriously taken into as well. The former are T-ara's most popular members and with the highest income whereas its the opposite for the other three. That is bound to have created some serious tension.

If CJ Group breaks into the scene, I can even see KKS being forced to resign or even be dismissed - and rightfully so.

my first reaction to the tweet thing was not one that everyone else feels but more like a big time argument between people though it should never had been done on twitter. But i do agree that they should tell everone what they feel or what happened. However would it solve anything i wonder. People are now calling for their shows to be cancelled on specualtion. if lets say they come out and say what many want to hear what do you think the reaction would be. We may be willing to forgive them but what about the others.....

even if lets the 6ara time things come back i see only one thing that can happen. t-ara becomes 6 again boram, qri, soyeon, hwayoung, aruem and dani. min,ji and ej would have to leave to satisfy the mob

Okay, it was BAD news after all.

Depending on your perspective, your reaction could be:

1. Maniacal glees of laughter

2. Fits of anger/indignation of the whole situation

3. Absolutely shock/confused/disappointed

The whole fiasco leading up to this point begs a number of questions:

1. Why the decision under the circumstances?

2. What is with the timing?

3. Why the excuses?

The decision for Hwayoung's dismissal smacks right of a cover up and effectively putting both Hwayoung and the remaining members of T-ara in a no-win situation:

- it may show how much clout KKS has within the entertainment industry (i.e. limit or cut off Hwayoung's chances for furthering her career as K-pop artist)

- it effectively erodes whatever reputation T-ara have left; which in turn puts them in a tighter control of their CEO/agency. Its a death blow of sorts that the only way out of this jeopardy is to bow and listen to big boss.

Personally, I'm all for reconciliatory stance (which I actually hoped/expected, with members making a public apology [whether the issue of bullying is true or not]. Then make a pact that their bonds as a group/sisters will be stronger).

From the terms and conditions, it is more like being forced into submission. Basically, if you want a dictator, you don't even have to search far.

What really is frustrating here is all of the girls have so much promise, and coming off from a great first half of the year... That their descent from grace have been a result from a number of messages in a social network that may or may not have been insulting in the first place. That it was compounded into something horrible by a lack of timely/proper announcement of the initial issue, an indifferent (probably sadistic) multitude of nameless/faceless mob, finally reaching a tumultous crescendo of chaos by an individual who should have been a leader/mentor/father...

I believe KKS only made the bullying get worse when he publicly lashed out at those who have been active 3 years or longer (Hwayoung doesn't fit that bill) in the winter. So the members who had treated Hwayoung as an outcast started bullying her more like how if a teacher yells at a class, but excuses the model student that student gets crap from the rest of the class later on.

No, he destroyed the group when he made 9-Ara. Every QUEEN'S knew that the adding of the 2 members was foreshadowing for a coming disaster.

Foreshadowing for this disaster.

would it make any difference. At the rate at which things have progressed, would everyone meeting together, drinking and singing kumbaya achieve anything. Even if everyone leaves and reforms would these people welcome them back. THe rate at which so may people lined up against tara does not install confidence in me to yes things will be alright