Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

This KKS fellow is only saying this after he realised that the public is not foolish enough to believe his explanation for Hwayoung's withdrawal. What!!!?? he hope hwayoung stay quiet regarding this matter??!!?? Who on earth can hold this kind of injustice down their throat??!! If she is really like what he accused of, she will shut her mouth herself, people don't have to threaten her to do so. This is jus so ridiculous!!!!!!

Evidence of T-ara BULLY

http://media.daum.net/entertain/photo/gallery/?gid=100320#20120730180030165

Biggest Bully here is CCM CEO KKS !!!!

This KKS fellow is only saying this after he realised that the public is not foolish enough to believe his explanation for Hwayoung's withdrawal. What!!!?? he hope hwayoung stay quiet regarding this matter??!!?? Who on earth can hold this can of injustice down their throat??!! If she is really like what he accused of, she will shut her mouth herself, people don't have to tHreaten her to do so. This is jus so ridiculous!!!!!!

Evidence of T-ara BULLY

http://media.daum.net/entertain/photo/gallery/?gid=100320#20120730180030165

Biggest Bully here is CCM CEO KKS !!!!

oh please not again. please see the whole show before making a opinion. for what i gather, ej was asked by the host to do so by pulling a name out of a ballot box. so now are you going to tell me that they conspired to pur her name in the box. Smackes head against the wall i could probably put a photo of kim jong gook beating lee gwang soo in running man and claim that lee gwang soo is being treated unfairly.....

oh please not again. please see the whole show before making a opinion. for what i gather, ej was asked by the host to do so by pulling a name out of a ballot box. so now are you going to tell me that they conspired to pur her name in the box. Smackes head against the wall

SO i'm saying the biggest bully here is their CEO and i just feel like sharing the link above.

I think this needs a couple of days for people to cool their heads. KKS should've thought this through with all the ramifications that could be applied. Obviously, he didn't and I think that is what most people are upset about.

Give it a couple of days and let the story unfold better.

Man, what a mess . . .

SO i'm saying the biggest bully here is their CEO and i just feel like sharing the link above.

if what you are saying is that ceo is the bully for even organising it, please accept my appologies. i guess i did not pay too much attension to what you where saying sorry. but i wonder who organises it.

i dont think hwa will join because its her dignity and pride.KKS play with money,do hwa think like that?if she really join,that's just for her family and t-ara member's sake.if its for KKS,she would'nt do that.=_=

WTF is wrong with this KKS guy? How can someone of his mentality be the spokesperson of T-ara?

During the recent concert, a total of 230 staff members moved together. The difference in ‘determination’ that the T-ara members have talked about did not mean whether or not the members could stand on stage.

"The difference in 'determination' the girls talked about.." you said. Their twitter accounts were hacked you said.

We will not be revealing any more of Hwayoung’s similar behaviors outside of the ‘Music Bank’ incident because we do want to protect her.

Yeah, right. You are trying to protect Hwayoung by revealing the dark side of hers. Seems legit.

"There is a possibility for Hwayoung to rejoin..."

Oh so now you want her back, in the same day you kicked her out of the group? Hey dude, a granny with Alzheimer’s makes more mother-fu*king sense than anything you spew.

Seriously I've had enough sh!t from this guy. All the reasons and cover-ups he has made are kindergarten-level. He's literally ruining and destroying T-ara. The girls need a new CEO and some well organized management to handle their life and schedule.

i'm crying so bad....and now my best friend who also queen's crying all day,didn't want to eat,can't sleep,and she always cheerful person but suddenly didn't talk at all....before this she told me 'why this world full with cruel people'...i don't how to answer her question...and 'thanks' to anti-fans who keep bashing t-ara all day and make my friend suffer a lot...i want my friend back!!!

he is ridiculous. since I watched g7 appearance in sang2 plus I already feel sorry for hyomin bcause she can't speak her heart out to her agency and need hyunah to speak it up, now I'm more worry about t-ara.

congrats hwayoung, you are free now from kks

if what you are saying is that ceo is the bully for even organising it, please accept my appologies. i guess i did not pay too much attension to what you where saying sorry. but i wonder who organises it.

himself lah, if not who organise all this ridiculous event. he is the only one doing all the talking since last time and always creating uncessary news. anyway, i don't think that he is even organising anything, cos everything he says don't seem to match with the rea lity, no organisation before he release his big announcement. Now then he say Hwayoung have chance to return, after all those stuff he talks about her. HOW? Even SBS PD announces he's not using T-ara in future. How credible and trustworthy can this whole incident, esp the "spokeperson" of this be?

dun hv to apologise. everyone has their own opinion.

Needless to say, I think he's getting exactly what he deserves. For too long, he had gotten away with his idiocy and unthinkable behavior. With SBS having made its move, it's only a matter of time when MBC and even KBS may follow suit while every other major agency out in Kpop is literally celebrating and laughing their heads off at how pathetically and stupidly KKS is handling this.

It was only a random (or not so random^^) PD from SBS - not the head of SBS. He (the PD) already retracted his statement & apologized.

LOL Kwang Soo is insane I can't even. . . . Hwayoung, if only you are seeing this, please don't come back. They already tarnished your name. If you go back, you'll just suffer more. Show them that what they did was wrong!

I so agree with you on this ..

The situation becomes more and more stranger... Because of the departure of Hwayoung T-ara loses many fans and many tickets of the concerts are returned. Now he stated that there is a possible return? KKS you sucks.

There are also evidence of bullying now. Why now and not in the past? It is very strange.

it would be good when the other members stated the situation. Otherwise they will lose more fans

Hwayoung was never the one to be blamed for all this from the beginning. The ones to blame, is CCM and their useless "President" KKS. Such person only do what is in their ability to gain for themselves.

Dunn wanna say it, but he's such a Useless *@^#$#@#!. Hope he just leave and let someone else who actually haves a CARING AND CONCERNED HEART to manage the idols.

i really don't understand, you said you are a Queen'S but you still make this a big deal. Okay Hwayoung kicked from t-ara its a big mistake, but T-ara not only Hwayoung right? why Queen'S not try to unite, why everyone try to blame KKS, etc. if you blame KKS so you believe 6-ara bullying hwayoung, if you not trust on T-ara, so don't call your self is a Queen'S.

i'm not believe on KKS reason, but i'm not believe too my 6-ara bully hwayoung. please think smarter, if Queen'S continue like this Queen'S just make sad the rest member.

Real Queen'S will always support T-ara!!!

Real Queen'S will try to think positive in this situation.

T-ara need Real Queen'S!!

T-ara and Real Queen'S Fightiiiing!!!

i really don't understand, you said you are a Queen'S but you still make this a big deal. Okay Hwayoung kicked from t-ara its a big mistake, but T-ara not only Hwayoung right? why Queen'S not try to unite, why everyone try to blame KKS, etc. if you blame KKS so you believe 6-ara bullying hwayoung, if you not trust on T-ara, so don't call your self is a Queen'S.

i'm not believe on KKS reason, but i'm not believe too my 6-ara bully hwayoung. please think smarter, if Queen'S continue like this Queen'S just make sad the rest member.

Real Queen'S will always support T-ara!!!

Real Queen'S will try to think positive in this situation.

T-ara need Real Queen'S!!

T-ara and Real Queen'S Fightiiiing!!!

200% agree with u!!