Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

omg, this... all those people calling T-ara B!tches needs to see these posts.. seriously.. this guy/girl said everything i wanted to say but was to stupid to be able to put into words XD

Is he serious?

You add a member, then add again, then kick the first additional then sooner or later add again and now you there's a possibility of letting her join again? He is definitely out of his mind.

Like he didn't even clarified anything about the bullying thing and not talking about it and just kicking out Hwayoung just makes netizens believe the she is bullied.

Like no matter what T-ARA try next time, this image of them will never be forgotten.

It would definitely hard for them to get up again, now that some of the fans are turning their backs on them, even broadcasting stations are in the verge of not casting them, if their own individual projects are on hold?

Kim Kwangsoo is making it hard for everyone. Terminating Hwayoung's contract by just asking the staff and not asking for the members opinion?! He's ruining everything for his company.

T-ARA is definitely going to pay the price, they are too deep in this sht now.

But still hoping they can come strong after this, Hwayoung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, QRI...I still believe in you guys. STAY STRONG! We can all get through this.

First of all, get some logic into you and take a f**king chill pill.

I don't want to sound like an assh)le but you're clearly not thinking straight.

Just because one suspects of the bullying incident to be true doesn't mean they're automatically an 'immature' Queen's, regardless of how many people have left because of it. The antis and netizens in general are making things spread faster than the goddamn Black Plague but people like you are being delusional and making the fandom in general look like a pack of wild rabid fangirls going "NOONA/UNNIE DIDN'T MEAN IT" and some sh!t.

Hyoyoung's tweet didn't happen for no reason. Hell, I myself strongly believe some major crap has happened between Hwayoung and some of the 6-ara members - but does that make me an 'immature' fan?

You've got quite a big mouth to accuse people of such.

so you blame 6-ara? you are a fans but you believe 6-ara bullying hwayoung? so you not trust 6-ara? okay i understand.

i will always remember what T-ara said on inauguration ceremony, they hope Queen'S will always love and support T-ara in the future. so as a Queen'S i will always support T-ARA.

so you blame 6-ara? you are a fans but you believe 6-ara bullying hwayoung? so you not trust 6-ara? okay i understand.

i will always remember what T-ara said on inauguration ceremony, they hope Queen'S will always love and support T-ara in the future. so as a Queen'S i will always support T-ARA.

But did Scatter say that he didnt support T-ara in that statement he made? No, just because someone think something happened between them doesnt mean they dont support T-ara.

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying here - what I'm saying is that you're accusing fans to be 'immature' for simply even suspecting the bullying issues (or at least, relations between 6-ara and Hwayoung being cold and awkward) to be a possibility.

I don't see how being a cynical person doesn't mean I can't be a fan.

And where on earth have I said I actually believe that it did occur and that I don't trust them? You need to learn to READ properly and stop accusing people so blatantly and irrationally. This isn't Youtube or AKP.

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying here - what I'm saying is that you're accusing fans to be 'immature' for simply even suspecting the bullying issues (or at least, relations between 6-ara and Hwayoung being cold and awkward) to be a possibility.

I don't see how being a cynical person doesn't mean I can't be a fan.

And where on earth have I said I actually believe that it did occur and that I don't trust them? You need to learn to READ properly and stop accusing people so blatantly and irrationally. This isn't Youtube or AKP.

i find it funny that your profile pick was very appropriate for this certain situation XD

this guy is such a passive agressive, manipulative asshole. he realized he's xxxxed up and doesn't want to be a villain, so now he's trying to put the burden on hwayoung, by pretending that there's a possibility that she can come back, while making it absolutely clear that he doesn't want her back by constantly talking xxxx about her in the media. i'm staring to wonder if he's bipolar or something.

so you believe 6-ara bully Hwayoung? so you not a Real Queen'S. T-ara don't need a immature Queen'S like you. like i said before, i don't believe all KKS reason kicked Hwayoung, but i don't believe 6-ara bully hwayoung. if you a Queen'S please think smarter. but if you not a Queen'S, please stop make negative comment.

Hey, different people have different way of thinking ok? Don't expect everyone to think the same way as you! What he believe and what you believe are different because he is not you and neither me!

What do you think about THIS?!

I think there is more about this story...but what?!

Let's fight and hope for our Queens. Let's join the @QUEENSARMY ;D

This article already come out in AKP and minutes later another article came out and allegedly reveal Hwayoung's dark side

PS: I am just helping this guy

No, it's not that he blames 6-ara, it's that he doesn't think it's fair to question the validity of a fan's loyalty just because they may not be sure if the bullying claims are true or not.

Right now some peeps need to take a step back and just breathe. This has gotten completely out of control. This should be a safe place where we, as the fans, should be coming together and talking about all of this in a calm and rational manner...not ripping each other's throats out. T-ara's future is at risk right now, and to be honest I'm not sure it ultimately matters who did what...eight girl's lives (nine if you count Dani) is probably going to be ruined because of a few jerks on the internet with too much time on their hands.

Regardless of your stance on the matter, right now is NOT the time to be tearing each other down. There are plenty of anti-fans out there who are MORE than happy to put us in our place. Let's not do it to each other.

Sigh, I didn't have internet for 2 days... come back and this happens ! :( , sadly, I hope everything works out for T-ara, I feel bad for hwayoung.... but, I think if she didn't tweet anything back in response, no one would've suggested "bullying" and things can be resolved behind doors. What if there really wasn't any bullying? :( And if there were, I would report to some union, not the whole world. All the effort t-ara has put in has now been thrown away :'( !

Lmfao. He basically tried to ruin her image and place all the blame on her. If I was Hwayoung I would not return to such a horrible company. Screw that, after what's happened do you expect everything to be ok cause you asked her to come back? Obviously trying to save the situation because of all the back lash. Too bad cause all the damage has been done already. If she wasn't already, she'll be the outcast and not only of the group, but also the company and things would get even worse. Sorry but KKS is an idiot.

I hope Hwayoung does not come back.

As much as I love Hwayoung, I seriously don't want her to rejoin T-Ara.

I dislike the way the CEO putting the blame solely to Hwayoung while telling people that he wants to protect her.

I am sorry but the image of group has been tarnished, thanks to the unreliable and poor company management.

And what different would it make if she rejoined T-Ara? Does he think it can be easily forgotten? No, CEO, no!

Thanks for sharing this.

I must say that I am actually a pretty new fan of T-ara. I didn't like them 3years ago when they first debuted. In fact, I don't even know their existence and neither was I bothered in knowing Korean Girl Groups. I always have the impression that they are all plastic and mass-produced to feed the insatiable demand of the commercialized industry. Somehow or rather, I got to like T-ara in late September/October last year. I guess I could attribute this to their constant luck in having hits after hits. I went to Google on them, Youtube their interviews, reality shows, performances, videos, variety shows, talk shows, their songs…and whatever you can name of. I behaved just like how a typical fanatic will craze over their idols. Despite knowing them relatively late, I felt so interested in them that I wanted to know more about them in "real life". Watching their live song performances is just their on screen persona. It was never enough. So I backtracked and I watched Tara Dotcom, Hello Baby and Dream Girls. I even watched Invincible Youth starring only Hyomin, despite my bias being Soyeon. Honestly speaking, I believe people are nice and kindhearted in general. From everything I have known, seen and read on T-ara before all these hooha, I can see how hardworking the girls are, always trying to deliver and show the best of T-ara to people. This is their career, and no doubt they put in so much effort to gain fame and popularity. The entertain industry is dynamic and competitive. Which singer doesn't want to have a stable career and to be loved by fans and people-alike all around the world. From the start when T-ara is supposed to be a 5-member cast, 2 members dropped out, replacing with Soyeon, Boram and Qri. Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung are the ones who are really closely knitted in my opinion. Since they are rightfully the original T-ara. It can be seen easily through their twitter conversation and the most recent star life theatre when the three had a meal together. I am alway jealous how the three of them can be so close to one another. And I wish that all of them are as close to each other. But I also understand that it is inevitable to have cliques in a group. It happens in real life, in our own lives as well. Not to say celebrities, especially in Girl Groups when people have to really stand out or they will just "die off" in this materialistic entertainment industry. Probably everything could have been all well and good, if not for the poor management of the company handling them. It really saddens me whenever the company does certain things that are beyond my understanding towards T-ara. I believe from the start, a group should be a group. Since T-ara debuted with 6 members - Soyeon, Boram, Qri, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung - they should just let it be. Because they all started out from point Zero, they have sticked through thick and thin together as a group to achieve whatever status they have. And I believe all these hardships are best felt by the 6 of them, who really struggled to shine in this industry. The decision by the company to add new members does not justify all the efforts that has been put in by the 6 of them. Even though I began to like T-ara when they are 7 members, I believe that even with 6, they can do as well. Because judging from their past albums, I actually liked them more. Even though I must admit that Hwayoung did have contributions to the group as well. The Black Eyes album was great, Lovey Dovey was fantastic, and what more is there to say. Hwayoung has proved her worth to be in this group. Honestly speaking, the idea to add in two more person into the group is downright stupid. I believe it wasn't easy for the 6 of them to open up to Hwayoung and treat her as their own. Nobody in the right frame of mind will be willing to share what they have build over the years, with their own blood and sweat. Why will somebody who did not fight as hard as we had before, join in to share what we've already achieved? I believe at the beginning it will not be easy to accept a new member. We humans are not receptive to new changes sometimes. We are flawed as well. We have our seven sins. We get jealous, we get frustrated, we have emotions. I can understand if Hwayoung has a rocky start in adapting to 6-ara. But I believe over time, having gone through thick and thin with the rest for the next 20months, relationships ought to get better. We are not talking about 20 hours, 20 days or 20 weeks. It is 20 months. And in that 20 months, fantastic albums like Temptastic, John Travolta Wannabe, Black Eyes, Funky Town are produced. And honestly speaking, these albums produced hits after hits, and I strongly believe they helped to build on T-ara's stardom. 7-ara is perfect. Areum and Dani should have never come into picture. If people are saying Hwayoung is bullied, isn't it stupid to add in another two more new members when their fate will more or less be the same since the 6-ara are the "culprits" in question? If 6-ara is unable to accept Hwayoung even after 20 months, why would anybody think they can accept Areum or even Dani readily? And back to the mind games again, the 6 girls will be feeling even more unjustified when 2 more people are coming in to get a free ride on their stardom they've build up. Any normal human beings will be unhappy. The management company constantly threatens their T-ara member statuses with addition of new members, who seems to be a danger to them because they can get replaced anytime. On top of their already packed and tight schedule, I think they are being pushed over and are like damsels in distress, with no retaliating power. Moreover with that little sleep a day, no human beings will be in the right state of mind to think things through. When they have to constantly worry about being replaced, yet still having to put in their 100% in whatever they do, not knowing if whatever they put in is for their own future or helping to pave ways for others. Doesn't really seem rational and logical. It all boils down to how poor management can make or break a person. Maybe that is the stress of a celebrity, for fame and for money. But I don't think it is right for a company to put their subjects through constant worry of being employed or fired. Even when we're no celebrities, we also get selfish at times don't we. We are afraid of people doing better than us, outperforming us, replacing us in our own job/job scope. Every human beings have survival instincts. It is not the issue to dig out what is right or what is wrong. Everybody will have their ups and downs in life. To be able to ride through obstacles, and emerge stronger than before is what matters. Everybody makes mistakes, and everybody learns from mistakes. The worse thing is to make mistakes and never admit, and still continuing making mistakes. I hope as a greater human being, people learn to make judgements based on what their heart tells them, and not be clouded and wavered by rife speculations. The problem with human beings sometimes is we are too nosey in everything. Even though we are the outsiders, we try to act like we are insiders and know-it-all. Sometimes, what is destructive is not the existing problem itself, but the domino effect the problem has created ):