Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

If the rumors are true about her being bullied than having her realize her wrongs make no sense. Seems like this guy is just putting all the blame on 1 member so the group can progress.

if and a big if. we dont have anything other than muddy waters.

He is just an evil clown. After all this mess, doed he truly hope for a Hwayoung's return?! I hate much more that man!! EDIT Eunjung's apologies?!

Is that even legit? Can a Eunjung fan verify if that's her real cyworld?

oh please not again. please see the whole show before making a opinion. for what i gather, ej was asked by the host to do so by pulling a name out of a ballot box. so now are you going to tell me that they conspired to pur her name in the box. Smackes head against the wall i could probably put a photo of kim jong gook beating lee gwang soo in running man and claim that lee gwang soo is being treated unfairly.....

THIS.

lol plus the gif about Jiyeon hitting Hwayoung in Hello Baby - ep 2. No one mentioned that she basically did the same thing to Qri right before she hit Hwayoung. She hits everyone... I have basically lost count. I remember IU being on the receiving end of a few of those in Heroes. No one said she was bullying IU then.

Okay Hwayoung kicked from t-ara its a big mistake, but T-ara not only Hwayoung right?

Sorry for removing the rest of your quote but I agree with only that point.

I wouldn't be worried for Hwayoung's career at this point. The amount of support and sympathy that she has been gaining(her followers count on twitter stands at over 200k. Pre-scandal it hovered around 80k?) coupled with her talent and being the most impressive during the "Day by Day" promos.... her career is very much alive. Plus there was some rumour pre KKS nonsensical press releases (ie yesterday) that she left CCM and signed with Cube ent. The first rumour did turn out to be true so we will see.

To rehash a post I made earlier... Hypothetically, if the "bullying" did happen, the other members are already getting their desserts. Their reputation and careers are irrevocably tarnished. If it didn't (which I believe so) that makes them victims as well. More so than Hwayoung in fact as all their hardwork and sacrifices(literal blood, sweat and tears) came to naught (during these past 3 days.)

Heck on tumblr, support posts for Hwayoung has hit over a thousand or two notes. But this one is almost offensive.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7yqeopwLA1qfdrf9o1_1280.png

Wow... I couldn't even look at AKP right now with all of the negative comments.. even if there were 100% solid proof of T-ara members were bullying Hwayoung (which there isn't) its just not natural to get a thousands strong anti-fan cafe running in just a day.. I haven't seen such a huge animosity even when Chris Brown beat up Rianna. It just proves to me that people were just waiting for something to happen to T-ara to bash them... just by reading the negative comments you won't believe that they were so riled up because they are against "bullying" because turning against someone and launching malicious comments based on rumors sound exactly like bullying to me... GUYS THE T-ARA GIRLS NEED YOUR SUPPORT MORE THAN EVER... HOW ABOUT GOING TO WEBSITES AND POSTING YOURS? It doesn't have to be long or eloquent.. just a "T-ARA HWATING!!!" will do wonders for others who share the same opinion with you.

Doesn't work basically. Any rational comment will either be drown out in seconds or flagged. :(

---

I'm really sorry for being lond winded and such but here is a food for thought. Hwayoung wrote/had a part in writing the rap for "Day by Day" thus improving a song which could potentially aid in making it a hit.(Not her first time to boot, she co-wrote another for another person whose name escapes me right now.) So why would any of the members "despise and bully" her when the said improvement could potentially boost their incomes/popularities. I know that my sentences aren't coherent right now (it's late - almost 3am and I had some drinks at my cousin's wedding earlier but I do hope you get my point.)

I honestly don't want her to join T-ara again. I think she's better off without CCM. And plus, after all that CCM has put her through - all the supposedly being a brat attitude that she gave to the staff members, trying to make Hwa Young look bad stuff - she's gone through enough and she doesn't need T-ara. I really hope she doesn't return because if she goes back, then it's a sign of weakness & I believe that Hwa Young is a strong person who can go on without T-ara. Maybe sign onto another company and start anew from there if she still has interests in rapping and performing. She has so much more to offer and it was only until recently, in two years, that she was finally able to showcase her rapping skills. Hwa Young can do better, she doesn't need CCM, especially not after what they've done to her.

DAMN KKS

DAMN CCM

I'm even starting to doubt the t-ara members now.

I know this is a bold statement against t-ara, but, there's just too much overwhelming evidence (like the T-JinYo indcident) too blame Hwayoung.

If this kind of actions continues, I dont know how I can be a true QUEENS anymore.

Sure if Hwayoung humiliates herself enough she might get a chance to go back as long as she promises loyalty and total mind control to KKS. She knows better, this guy is really determined to ruin her so that she is left with no credibility at all

If she was bullied, who in right mind would go back to a group and a company that only uses her to get ahead.The reason why they are putting out this message is to save face! Let's say that Hwayoung was acting as they said, then what about T-ara members. Shouldn't they also have to change in order for a solution to come forth. Either way, I just can't see Hwayoung rejoinging T-ara and I can see T-ara accepting that she is rejoining. It's just a sad situation all around.

That is blowing my mind...

I noticed that Hwayoung and Ahreum was close in TV shows, she found some external contact wich can become a real friendship into the group :/

She was happy to finally get a friend in this group, it's easier for the other to crush you, when you're alone.

Pray for Ahreum and Dani !! ><