Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

that is kind of sad though :( of all the things disbanding.. * shakes head

just thinking out aloud over here (though i might come across as delusional in the process) i think someone else mentioned this too

What if this is all a big behind the scene orchastration by kks.

kks has been in this industry for soem time now. he already knwos fans hate him and he has thick skin. i do not think he is incompetant either.

kks has always had problems with min, ji and ej i think. he wants to control them. so first he gives lines to hwayoung which she rapped beutifully. people notice her now. Next this whole thing breaks out and kks takes advantage. he kicks her out slanders her and now wants her back. In the whole process drags the other members names in mud. If hwa young comes back as i think she might, the dynamics of the group has changed. hwayoung would be the center now. The others have been tainted. So they will have to follow what kks wants. in short kks achieves everything. he now controls the 6tara . hwayoungs popularity is through the roof. the group survives with a different dynamics that can be better controlled by kks. As for his reputation as i said im pretty sure he does care what the fans think of himself.

Now how is that for the rose tinted glasses of a delusional fan :D

They really need to release their own statemenst (ALL of the members, including Hwayoung) in order to clear this up. I want to know each of their stories and their views on why this happened. For T-ara, I think the only way possible to do this is in a press conference. if they release written statements, everyone will dismiss them and say that CCM told them to say that (which would probably be true). I really want to hear what Hwayoung has to say too. This is all a huge mess and CCM is doing nothing to help clear it up. They are just making things worse for everybody. :(

My God....T-Jinyo has now an excess of 200,000 followers.

200,000!!!!! This easily outranks the entire fandom, both international and Koreans combined.

Hell, 200k is roughly the same amount of international Sones registered in Soshified.

god damn ... 200k and still growing i believe ... at least they are trying to go for the truth .. right?

They really need to release their own statemenst (ALL of the members, including Hwayoung) in order to clear this up. I want to know each of their stories and their views on why this happened. For T-ara, I think the only way possible to do this is in a press conference. if they release written statements, everyone will dismiss them and say that CCM told them to say that (which would probably be true). I really want to hear what Hwayoung has to say too. This is all a huge mess and CCM is doing nothing to help clear it up. They are just making things worse for everybody. :(

I fully agree with this.

Right now, whatever CCM's cracking up is clearly becoming laughable and pathetic for the most part and the only few cards to draw out (if not, the LAST card) is if the members themselves make their own statement - and I strongly say, their OWN statement.

Not some written script from that retardation of a company. And I think they should do it whether if CCM is trying to c0ckblock them or not.

^^ T-Jinyo is not as bad as anti T-ara cafe... They were just asking the truth.. Some there are 6-ara fans who wants them to speak out & tell the truth.. Most were just netizens who wanted to know the truth from T-ara directly & not from the KKS or CCM...

Now I don't know what's true and what is not from all these claims of bullying. But if it is, T-ara(as a group of individuals) should come out and directly apologize to Hwayoung. This can naturally be done only if bullying is at the core of this issue. It would mean having to possibly step over/across their agency and the ceo in order to do so. But in the end this could be interpreted as a publicity stunt which then the clearest way to solve this is maybe to leave the company altogether. Only this will save T-ara.

This is how I see it.

http://www.dkpopnews...activities.html

After Hwayoung left T-ara, the group has suffered and will now stop activities for the time being.

Tomorrow (August 1st) T-ara will perform at the SBS "Yeosu Expo Super Concert" which will be their last performance/schedule for a while.

T-ara's agency said on the 31st, "In order to prepare for their follow-up song, they will not engage in any schedules at this time. It's not a suspension of activities, but more that we haven't specifically determined (schedules) yet."

T-ara had schedules lined up, but they've canceled and haven't been seen in public instead. T-ara member Eunjung initially was supposed to attend the VIP premiere of the movie "I Am A King" yesterday but she absent from the premiere.

Core Contents Media made an announcement to terminate Hwayoung's contract with T-ara because she acted like a "top star" and had behavior problems on the 30th and since then there has been backlash after backlash.

Seriously, my heart bleeds seeing our girls becoming this. The accusations of netizen add fuel to the fire, and the inability of CCM to resolve this mess. All the announcement CCM made didn't help but worsened the situation. This temporary halt is more like a indefinite suspension to me.

I really hope T-ara members can step up and clarify this whole controversy. Even though it would be hard for them, but all the fans and the public need to know truth. Even if the ''bullying'' might turn out to be true, I'm sure (wishful thinking) they will be forgiven if they sincerely apologize and regret for what they did. It's not like going for a break would help to settle things down. Sh!t will continue to explode thanks to AKP and the netizen who stir things up.

And I wish T-ara will leave CCM and sign themselves under another label, or maybe regroup as 7-ara again if Hwayoung holds no grudge against her fellow ex-mates and vice versa. As a Quuen's I'll continue to support them no matter what their decision is and what they do in the future.

HUH?! so are you trying to tell us this is some sort of a publicity stunt wthh. for my love for t-ara..I'm sincerely hoping she will come back.

yet this leaves everyone with so many issues. is hwayoung gonna go suffer again, if the rumors were true? will she really change her attitude? will the members finally accept her? and will the management step up to make sure everything goes well?

and it will be difficult for any member to exit in the future, even if they want to on their own accord.

I stick with my stand. the management is the most screwed up.