Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] Kim Kwangsoo, "There is a possibility for Hwayoung to re-join.."

nathaniel

Even if Hwayoung and CCM reconciled... what about all of the hurt and damage that has been done to the rest of the members?

Things will never be the same. I don't believe the bullying xxxx because the "evidences" are just too ambiguous, but the other members would have to be more forgiving than angelic saints if they would accept her back again after all of this drama...

Honestly, there is a way better method to handle this situation... KKS is just not fit to be the CEO. Regardless who's fault it is, pointing fingers is just plain horrible. It's been a tough week for all of us, T-ara, and Hwayoung. It's not fair for Hwayoung and the original 6 who worked so hard until today. Even after all these announcement, it's not clearing anything up and it's causing even more trouble. All this happened during their 3rd year anniversary?? Seriously?!

So... who's up for buying up T-ara and start a new? At least we will treat them better. This all ads up from the constant change up in the group and not having enough rests for each of the members. Heck, even if I miss a night of sleep, I feel like a grumpy old lady!

I pray that everything will clear up soon... I was really looking forward to their upcoming Sexy Love comeback in August...

Okay, I just got home and haven't read any of the posts yet but really? Is this man living in his own bubble or what? LMAO yeah sure she would, after you basically tried destroying her career by saying that she is a diva. *facepalm*

Going to quote a SNSD song... to Shannon, Dani and whoever else.. you better run run run run run.

He show that he is crazy... he himself didn't value his before statements! I really hate him!!!

I really want to see her again in T-ARA... I love her but I hope she won't do it!

because if she apologize it proves me that she was the one who play this game to gain more attention all over world but if she won't apologize it proves that there is sth that made her behave like that in musicbank performance...

Wow... I couldn't even look at AKP right now with all of the negative comments.. even if there were 100% solid proof of T-ara members were bullying Hwayoung (which there isn't) its just not natural to get a thousands strong anti-fan cafe running in just a day.. I haven't seen such a huge animosity even when Chris Brown beat up Rianna.

It just proves to me that people were just waiting for something to happen to T-ara to bash them... just by reading the negative comments you won't believe that they were so riled up because they are against "bullying" because turning against someone and launching malicious comments based on rumors sound exactly like bullying to me...

GUYS THE T-ARA GIRLS NEED YOUR SUPPORT MORE THAN EVER... HOW ABOUT GOING TO WEBSITES AND POSTING YOURS?

It doesn't have to be long or eloquent.. just a "T-ARA HWATING!!!" will do wonders for others who share the same opinion with you.

Isn't he being abit harsh? I mean, sure if Hwayoung did lash her anger on anybody then they should just make her apologize and talk peacefully over with it! But yeah, she is a lady after all, it must have been something with the pressure about her injury on her leg. I truly hope for the best of everyone in this case. Korean CEO nowdays... have a heart for goodness sake! Every singer/artist you hire needs a break sometimes!!

Looks like all of T-ara's performances, MVs, variety shows etc. in Youtube have been blocked out as well. They're all unwatchable.

Probably as a result of all the negative comments and hate they've been receiving. CCM just decided to shut them down for now. Probably for the best, it's one less outlet for people to be nasty on.

no one should blame anyone... for all we might know it could be Hwayoung or the other T-ara members fault... better yet it might be all their faults...

in quarrels, anyone included in it is wrong, whether they be right or wrong as long as they didn't help settle it they are the reason why T-ara ended up like that

I'm unsurprised that CCM would retract their statement, or at least give her an opportunity to return. This feeds into my other comments about what could really be going on. SUre, if the decision is really up to her, she should make it. We just don't know enough for sure to say anything solid about what she should do. As fans, we should just be behind the decisions T-ara makes as a whole.

Do you think that if hwayoung have many fans she will shine her future carrier?

do you think any agency that would accept her, because we all know about band of every agency very strong.

what the psycology conditioon of hwayoung right now? she is girl, only 19 years old, can you compare she as JYJ and jay park? both of them is male and strong.

she right now only have her twin and her family. she didn't have many friend in this industry. what a pity hwayoung.

I doubt about her future carrier, so I always support her.

6-ara got me into Kpop. I loved 7-ara and I would support the group as 8, 9 or more because they are still T-ara. I'd rather Hwayoung not rejoin, in doing so she's right back at square one and she has to publically admit fault? He is STILL denying the bullying claims. T-ara should pull a Kara, and fight back. This situation can be still be saved if the rest of the girls started spilling the crap behind closed doors and they too express desire to leave CCM. They should rejoin as 7-ara at another label. That's if Hwayoung has no ill feelings towards the rest and vice versa. Hwayoung didn't take this crap lightly, so why do the other members continue to do so.

KKS no longer has pull on the media that he thought he did. While he may have some pull over writers and producers, the bigger names do not have any label loyalty, only group. He can't cripple T-ara like he thinks he can.

I´m on T-ara´s side, if Hwayoung comes back or not i don´t really care,to be honest for me was another member but i wasn´t impressed by her, and when i started to follow T-ara i din´t know she was a new member, but she just didn´t shine.

When she cut her hair and started to rap better, i was happy to see an improvement and something she give to the group and i was fine with her. And if she comes back for me will be the same, pitty doesn´t work on me sorry but i hate to pitty people and i won´t become Hwayoung´s devoted fan just because shelooks pittiful and shows it on twitter.

If she comes back fine if not, good bye, because i don´t believe that T-ara girls are angels but I don´t believe neither they are demons. And the same for Hwayoung, i don´t belive she is bad girl but i don´t believe neither she is a poor bullied angel.

the worst part of everything is that in front of such a problem, the representative of T-ara is this CCM and KKS, that the worst part, because clearly he didn´t handle this situation right, it looks that he work only threateing their artists or punishing them.

This had a solution but that fu**ing KKS did more harm to T-ara .

OMG, what's wrong with this guy, he done more damages for the girls instead of damage control. He need so shut up because whatever he say/speak doesnt help anything at all ahhh, im going crazy with all this talks, blah blah blah....I feel so sad for all the girls!!!!. I wish they could do something or at least say something about this, stand on the own. I wish they all can leave this guy and this company right now. T-ara's reputation and population are ruined already, what else does he want to do/say?!?

this may sound harsh but i am starting to dislike some of t-aras members. why where they being so mean to hwa young. just be nice to her you cant change that she was in the group

hwa young i will always support you and i feel for you. you slowly became my bias

I posted this on another site, but I'll just do it again on here :

No matter what, I will still be a firm T-ara fan.

I hate how fans and those dumb netizens are overeacting and amplifying this issue x100.

Remember what happened to U-Kiss ? When kibum and Xander left, Kibum claimed to have been kicked off. This is what it is. KKS kicking off Hwayoung to make room for the new girls.

I am completely disappointed in KKS, but T-ara has not been proven to be the ones who were bullying Hwayoung. Sure, there are a few pictures and small video "proofs", but they've done that to each other in the past, too.

For example, Jiyeon and Eunjung, who are like, the BFFs of T-ara : on an episode of Hello Baby, Eunjing wouldn't let Jiyeon and Soyeon play with the baby, so the two put a bunch of chili sauce in her food later. Apparently, that's typical behavior to netizens, because no one critisized Jiyeon for that.

On the other hand, Eunjung feeding Hwayoung a large rice cake = force feeding, and she was bashed terribly because of that incident.

Also, Hwayoung is new to the entertainment industy. She, unlike many other people, never had to train for long. She was picked up from a beauty contest and plopped into T-ara; this immediately creates a few problems :

1. Ignorance ( lol ) : Hwayoung is not yet aware of the harsh conditions idols live under -or the pressure. She can't expect everyone to welcome her with open arms.

2. Discord : In the past, the members have had disagreements with dividing song parts -and now they get a new member ? Who's taking ALL of the rapping parts ? Naturally, I'd be quite upset, too. Hyomin and Eunjung who once shared all of the rapping, were now giving them up to a completely random person.

3. Pressure : Being forced to suddenly live with another person is not easy. The T-ara members were never prepared to accommodate to this, wiphich probably built up a lot of stress and caused them to become an even tighter knit ofmfriends then before, making Hwayoung feel excluded.

And I mean seriously, if SNSD got a new member added to them today, I don't think any of the other members would be too happy about it.

All in all, even though this is probably the dumbest thing in the world, Hwayoung should rejoin T-ara ( given the chance ) and hopefully mend the issues with everyone else. Why ? Because I am a T-ara FAN and do not want to see the group fall apart.

Or better yet, T-ara could all go to some other entertainment industry.

Also, stay away from allkpop, guys. The people on there are legally insane. ; )

This may be the straw that breaks the camels back and sinks the group.....

You can't kick her out like that, then lash out at her with negative comments, then suddenly say that she can come back if she wants; as long as she realizes that this whole situation is her fault and reflects on her actions. What a total joke.

The only 2 groups he has that make money for him are T-Ara and Davichi, all the rest have either failed cause of his mismanagement or they've wisend up and ran when they first got the chance.

I'm not really gonna speculate on the bullying comments, but I wouldn't be surprised really if that's what happened, given what happened with Soomi and 5-dolls........

Hwaiting Hwayoung! And I look forward to following your career, if you chose to continue. <3