Diadem Forums

[DISC] Facts or Speculation regarding T-ara's Crisis

nkdi2211

@Scatter_88mil

@Kazy

If such inhumane events were always there amongst the group, let alone the company, then why hasn't any of the members, more specifically Hwayoung, gone to the police? If hush money (a.k.a. Monetary Settlements) was involved, where's the evidence to support this claim too? After the Open World Entertainment incidents, one would think CEOs are not above the law too, while others, like myself, have always stated that not even world leaders can't get away from justice, even if it's in a form of a Civil War, and ends up with the leader getting hanged or shot to death. With so much accumulated discord that has been steadily building for all these years, one would agree that money won't mean anything compared to the huge amount of pain and suffering, including crimes against humanity, that has been endured after all this time. Especially when it comes to a person so young. I'm really hoping not to hear any psychological profiling guesses, references to isolated fabricated evidence, and meager assumptions as answers, when the truth is right there, named, Soyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Hwayoung, Hyoyoung, Qri, Jiyeon, Boram, Areum, Dani, the rest of the Ryu Family, and yes, Kim Kwang Soo.

Oh, if such "evidence" were uncovered by private detectives, witnesses about all of these alleged accusations, . . . "Then why hasn't there been an official police investigation to find out the truth on the daily operations of Core Contents Media and T-ara, to begin with?"

Demanding the truth is one thing, opening up an investigation to publicly announce the truth officially, is another.

@Scatter_88mil

@Kazy

If such inhumane events were always there amongst the group, let alone the company, then why hasn't any of the members, more specifically Hwayoung, gone to the police? If hush money (a.k.a. Monetary Settlements) was involved, where's the evidence to support this claim too? After the Open World Entertainment incidents, one would think CEOs are not above the law too, while others, like myself, have always stated that not even world leaders can't get away from justice, even if it's in a form of a Civil War, and ends up with the leader getting hanged or shot to death. With so much accumulated discord that has been steadily building for all these years, one would agree that money won't mean anything compared to the huge amount of pain and suffering, including crimes against humanity, that has been endured after all this time. Especially when it comes to a person so young. I'm really hoping not to hear any psychological profiling guesses, references to isolated fabricated evidence, and meager assumptions as answers, when the truth is right there, named, Soyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Hwayoung, Hyoyoung, Qri, Jiyeon, Boram, Areum, Dani, the rest of the Ryu Family, and yes, Kim Kwang Soo.

Oh, if such "evidence" were uncovered by private detectives, witnesses about all of these alleged accusations, . . . "Then why hasn't there been an official police investigation to find out the truth on the daily operations of Core Contents Media and T-ara, to begin with?"

Demanding the truth is one thing, opening up an investigation to publicly announce the truth officially, is another.

yeah but what we have here is so-called detective netizen who turn every little things against T-ara

yeah but what we have here is so-called detective netizen who turn every little things against T-ara

"They are not the police, who trained, studied, and swore an oath to uphold peace and justice, nor given the legal authority to pursue the truth and apply arresting powers upon the (alleged) guilty." Granted they can protest, granted they can express their views and concerns over the matter, but to forcefully hurt everybody else in the process, is not encourage, and a bad idea. If they want things to go their way, formally turn the "alleged evidence" over to the police, give written statements, and cooperate with the authorities in their investigation, if they so desire the "truth" and want "justice".

@Ryu

Think about this.

A person dream is to be an idol.

>Go through a lot of work to be selected as a trainee.

>Be a trainee at Company A for X number of years going through gruesome/tiresome training.

>Officially debut.

>Become successful and get thrown into "hell scheduals"

>Be known everywhere/loved.

Then a controversy arises involving that idol. That idol speaks out and justice is served. Problem solved right? Not really. Why do I say that? My opinions on what happens after the dust settles.

1) You leave your current company and will never return. This includes their sister companies as well because they consider you to be a liability that cannot be controlled. Thus leaving you to move onto other companies that might consider you as a liability as well bring them to say No to you. Thus making your idol career end.

2) Another company might take you in to milk out that fame you earned through the controversy. That (in my book) makes you a scumbag both the company and the idol as they are gaining something from the suffering of others. And are setup in another environment for more controversy.

3) You stay in the idol industry with a new company that takes you in because of your talent and no other reason besides from that.

Basically my point is it is their dream and they will do anything to keep it. But in this situation it looks bad for T-ARA because they are already considered a liability. We on the outside see that they may have nothing else to lose, but in their minds they might feel the opposite. Sometimes as human beings our desires/wants is not always the best for us.

@Kazy

There's a flaw in your planning, . . . "idols are well aware that one day, they will have their last performance, and allow the next generation of idols to continue the arts, music, and performance legacy, that they have already contributed and upheld during their times." They are aware of their career's mortality, and they are willing to make the best of it, in the best way that they all can. Making mistakes is inevitable, redeeming and endure them is part of the challenge. Becoming a better idol is no different than becoming a better person, a better warrior/soldier, athlete, parent, friend, and so on, in life. By applying studies, helping, growing, staying healthy, and taking responsibility, that is what really counts. I am very proud and supportive of our beloved Hwayoung, her twin sister Hyoyoung, the Ryu Family, which includes T-ara and their newest members Areum and Dani, and Core Contents Media, . . . why?, . . . because they have not forgotten this meaning in life.

With that, . . . I ask you, . . .

"What is T-ara's truth, after listening and watching them for so long already?"

• 2 weeks later...

Just to share my two cents worth on this issue:

No matter how I look, I only saw netizens bullying T-ara. Without evidence, netizens scold them, hate them and curse them. I really want to ask the haters if hating them, scolding them, cursing them simply because of rumours justifiable? Whatever on Earth are they thinking about? No matter how i see it, it's cyber bullying taken to an extreme (overboard) level. If they really bully Hwayoung, those haters are definitely behaving much worst than them. Shouldn't they be scolding themselves and having some serious self-reflection? When haters always said "we don't know them in real life, so how can we fans sure they are nice?" Well, ironically, haters don't seem to know them too... (Anyways, there isn't bullying in the first place -.-" wherever that even arise from. Must be some silly conclusions fabricated by haters)

I believe everything was blown out of proportion due to small misunderstandings, communication breakdowns that has taken place. Nobody, especially the girls, would have imagined all these to have happened. And it happened too fast, too furious, wiping everyone off their feet. This incident rocked the entire K-entertainment industry. It simply shows the industry how vicious and malicious Internet can be. And poor T-ara are the ones taking the wrath of everything that has happened. We all know they don't deserve all these treatments they are having right now. But changing the world, changing people's mindset is not easy. It's humans that complicates things in life, all the time, unfortunately.

But changing the world, changing people's mindset is not easy. It's humans that complicates things in life, all the time, unfortunately.

True, it is not easy to change the minds of people, and it's both a good and bad a thing. Good, because that means we can't be easily manipulated, let alone, brainwashed into idiotic idealistic, including the unrealistic, ways of living life. Bad, to a degree that some current ideas leave no room for improvement, unless a great many successes are able to ease and overcome the concerns and worries surrounding it. It is also an unfortunate truth that humans do make mistakes from time to time, but as long as we humans are still able to make things better, we can still redeem ourselves and do our very best not to repeat them so often.

As for everything else in your posting, I agree. :)

All those comments in allkpop are just juveniles because they are commenting based on news with no evidence. It is a pity that the media never try to report both sides of the story. Sure, there may be some arguments in such groups but I doubt this only happens in T-ara. If we take a closer look at other groups, they too have their own problems.

Anyway, what I wanted to rant has already been posted so I will just end this with "All the best T-ara and I really hope that all you girls can go through this together. I am sure your closest friends, in the industry and out of the industry, will help you along the way."

I stopped reading your (OP) post when you said "there is not enough concrete evidence with trust worthy source". As far as I'm concern, I don't need to prove to people around me whether the T-Ara bully situation exists or not. They can believe what they want. If they read something without questioning the validity of the source, then they don't deserve to be argue against.

What I'm more interest in is, why are there only people protesting in Korea demanding the "truth", but there isn't a single support movement that made it to the news about protect the girls & beg people to stop speculation? Hell if I can I would fly over there and start one myself. I don't see the point of discussing this matter on the internet as it does not gather the media's attention. For the Queen, if you really want to prove the antis otherwise, then the only effective way is to make it to the news so that the blind readers can also catch your points instead of just reading all the antis' "news". The only group that's been doing that is CCM, but as we all know, CCM is stupid and aren't really credible enough in term of "news", as CCM's news are more like indirect bashing.

For the Queen, if you really want to prove the antis otherwise, then the only effective way is to make it to the news so that the blind readers can also catch your points instead of just reading all the antis' "news". The only group that's been doing that is CCM, but as we all know, CCM is stupid and aren't really credible enough in term of "news", as CCM's news are more like indirect bashing.

Well, our dearly beloved Soyeon already did that via interview, which backed our side and made all the antis look like a bunch of liars and failed fabricators. Antis are being stubborn since that interview, and desperately trying to make up more lies.

I can't find any other thread that allowed me to express my feelings, so I'm putting it on this one. Hope no one minds.

I usually stop by convenient store(7-11) to buy things before I go home, and I would check the magazine section for K-pop magazines. In Thailand, K-pop magazines usually have news related to boy bands only and at the most would be SNSD.

This month, every K-pop magazine here has an article about T-ara (about their concerts and DbD) in it. That's pretty special. They're about to have their own pages like SNSD did in the magazines. It means that they're being recognized here thanks to their hard working efforts.

This is one of the rewards that they've got indirectly from their efforts. It feels so sad that because of this incident, they will have to start rebuilding their reputation again. I'll be supporting them all the way, but it's just so sad they've lost a lot of things with these scandals. I really wish the incident never happened, because right now we would have been waiting for their 'Sexy love' comeback stage and watching their latest MV reach 4-5 million views. Sigh* :(

This is one of the rewards that they've got indirectly from their efforts. It feels so sad that because of this incident, they will have to start rebuilding their reputation again. I'll be supporting them all the way, but it's just so sad they've lost a lot of things with these scandals. I really wish the incident never happened, because right now we would have been waiting for their 'Sexy love' comeback stage and watching their latest MV reach 4-5 million views. Sigh* :(

With the support of we, the fans, our T-ara will make their come back together, once our dear Hwayoung reunites with our girls, and their popularity shall be greatly increased and then some more. It is good that they are getting recognized over there more too. I'm still looking forward to their U.S. debut. ^_^

I think that there's a certain possibility that CCM (or that old greazeball in charge) may have deliberately manipulated/made up and leaked those rumors online simply as a way of preventing them from doing anything.

Actually, that was exactly what I was thinking. It seems plausible that KKS leaked out those rumor to keep the girls in line because they were "complaining to much" (the girls were known to voice their opinions about being overworked)

What better way to shut them up? going with the old "I made you, therefore I can break you".

"You don't believe me? I'll add in a member to show you that you can easily be replaced!" etc etc.

For all we know there could have been an ongoing internal struggle behind the walls between CCM and T-ara.

I think a lot of people like to choose A (they did bully) or B (they didn't), but they don't seem to realize that there could be a C or D. Option C, D & beyond could be anything.

Like perhaps T-ara as a whole was being "bullied" by their own staff. Which could be the reason why none of them are speaking up. KKS ramming the crew, crew rams T-ara, T-ara screwed.

But that's just my own speculations. Sometimes I think way to far outside of the box, or just wishful thinking.

There are way to many buts, if, what, when, who, and hows to really know. All I know is that I'm losing hair over this lol.

Actually, that was exactly what I was thinking. It seems plausible that KKS leaked out those rumor to keep the girls in line because they were "complaining to much" (the girls were known to voice their opinions about being overworked) What better way to shut them up? going with the old "I made you, therefore I can break you". "You don't believe me? I'll add in a member to show you that you can easily be replaced!" etc etc.

However, this has not been proven as fact.

For all we know there could have been an ongoing internal struggle behind the walls between CCM and T-ara. I think a lot of people like to choose A (they did bully) or B (they didn't), but they don't seem to realize that there could be a C or D. Option C, D & beyond could be anything. Like perhaps T-ara as a whole was being "bullied" by their own staff. Which could be the reason why none of them are speaking up. KKS ramming the crew, crew rams T-ara, T-ara screwed.

I'm willing to add the possibility that some of media reporters are behind this witch hunt too, against our T-ara, since those articles popped up back then mentioning our girls' behavior towards them. Core Contents Media sued some of them for false reporting recently and got them suspended and maybe even reprimanded. I could even go as far as putting together a possible scenario where some of these reporters confessed their love to our girls, or even tried to blackmail them, and only ended up getting denied and thus took offense to it very hard, and now trying to throw their media resources into defaming them because they couldn't get into their pants. Who knows, it might be even possible to add the possibility that antis were trying to blackmail our girls for the same reasons too.

Freaking sian to see bad news popping up one after another!

My speculation is that KKS is trying to pull strings to make news....

T-ara is the group with the most number of accidents etc etc.....and is leading with a freaking freaking big gap!

More likely than less they are planned! you ask how could a vehicle flipping can be planned...i don't know! but they have their ways!

look at the number of accidents that happened...if you look at nip-slips...maybe kks somehow manage to talk her into doing it? to make news or attract more light...

too many ambiguous news for T-ara! so much so that people are doubting KKS! too much doubt!!! no more trust!

Even if die-hard queens will believe whatever is more positive for t-ara...producers and entertainment industry workers might not! cos they don't trust anymore!

whatever happens....i'll just believe that things will be better as time passes.....

Freaking sian to see bad news popping up one after another!

My speculation is that KKS is trying to pull strings to make news....

T-ara is the group with the most number of accidents etc etc.....and is leading with a freaking freaking big gap!

More likely than less they are planned! you ask how could a vehicle flipping can be planned...i don't know! but they have their ways!

look at the number of accidents that happened...if you look at nip-slips...maybe kks somehow manage to talk her into doing it? to make news or attract more light...

too many ambiguous news for T-ara! so much so that people are doubting KKS! too much doubt!!! no more trust!

Even if die-hard queens will believe whatever is more positive for t-ara...producers and entertainment industry workers might not! cos they don't trust anymore!

whatever happens....i'll just believe that things will be better as time passes.....

Yeah, can you provide "proof" to all of this, please? :)

However, this has not been proven as fact.

Which is why I said 'plausible' ^ ^

I'm willing to add the possibility that some of media reporters are behind this witch hunt too, against our T-ara, since those articles popped up back then mentioning our girls' behavior towards them. Core Contents Media sued some of them for false reporting recently and got them suspended and maybe even reprimanded. I could even go as far as putting together a possible scenario where some of these reporters confessed their love to our girls, or even tried to blackmail them, and only ended up getting denied and thus took offense to it very hard, and now trying to throw their media resources into defaming them because they couldn't get into their pants. Who knows, it might be even possible to add the possibility that antis were trying to blackmail our girls for the same reasons too.

Yeah exactly, to many factors there can be many different 'truths'. With all of these escalations lately, I really hope someone steps up and finally sets things straight.

Which is why I said 'plausible' ^ ^

I was just point out the current status quo for that argument. :)

Yeah exactly, to many factors there can be many different 'truths'. With all of these escalations lately, I really hope someone steps up and finally sets things straight.

If all the antis stop their unbelievable continuous whining, maybe, just maybe there could be a press conference to put to rest these scenarios. Although, very doubtful at this point, after what happened to our dear Eunjung. At least our Soyeon helped take care of the serious ones, even though there's still some who just don't want to take her word for it. <_<