Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] YAMA&HOTCHICKS Bae Youngjong, "The post is not true"

nathaniel

[12.07.30] YAMA&HOTCHICKS Bae Youngjong, "The post is not true"'

N2012073108491245701.jpg

T-ara's dance team YAMA&HOTCHICKS' team captain Bae Youngjong has responded to the recent post posted on the Internet about T-ara saying that the incident is completely false.

Bae Youngjong captain revealed, "This place is a public location where any outsider or celebrity can freely walk into so such harassment and beatings would have been impossible to have taken place."

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media has said, "The malicious things being written on the Internet and in various articles related to T-ara are written without any verification or confirmation."

Core Contents Media terminated Hwayoung's contract yesterday and afterwards, a back-up dancer for T-ara revealed online that "T-ara's Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung in the practice room" and that the girls "don’t want to sit by her in the car so they blatantly play rock, paper, scissors right in front of her face (to decide who sits by her)." It quickly became a hot topic in the news.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n07416

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I was a little disappointed that Oniontaker retweeted the original article. Since Allkpop published it, it was obviously more likely than not to be completely untrue. Well, I guess it goes to show that many are making judgement calls based on what is the current hot issue for the sake of entertaining the masses, rather than using reliable sources.

Like I said on a response to the Hello Pop! show's question on facebook, everyone is just being too emotional right now that they overreacts to everything that is being talked about T-Ara since the removal of Hwayoung. It's understandable that the antis is stirring up trouble, as they have always been doing their whole life, but for fans, not just T-ara's fans, but kpop fans in general, they need to calm down and think about what's happening before reacting to them.

With all the clips being taken out of context, why not bring out one of the more recent clips of the girls with Hwayoung at the 2012 Idol Star Olympics where she's fencing and the girls are fanning her and moving a piece of her hair to the side. It looks like the girls are supporting her but let me see, would antis take that out of context and say they were actually pulling her hair and saying mean stuff to her? Honestly people, don't take everything someone says seriously without solid proof. I could totally make up a rumor now and if I make it sound somewhat legit, many antis would believe my negative rumor because sadly enough, they rather believe the negative than the positive. I don't see them showing off this most recent clip of the girls together...

^-^ She wasn't pressured to say that right? Because "This place (practice room) is a public location where any outsider or celebrity can freely walk into so such harassment and beatings would have been impossible to have taken place." isn't true nor a concrete argument/reason.

But it's good that at least KKM has one thing going for him. It's a great thing the perpetrator said the dance team s/he was from so he could pinpoint and deal with the person...accordingly.

But really. I'm sick and tired of all this T-ara vs Hwayoung vs KKM BS. TT-TT CCM should just release Hyoyoung and let Hwayoungie spill everything...

FACT: T-ara decides everything by rock-paper-scissors. The seating, order of makeup (except for Qri, she does her own makeup because she don't want to wait) and commercial takes. Boram said it on Star Life theater and you can see it in the "work song" shooting.

Did they put it in the news ? No ...

Do people know about it ? No ...

Go ahead, rumors. I'm ready for you now. Next ?

Sorry to say, but most if not all of AKP's articles come from Korean (news) sites.

These are rumors and heck, I want to know what is going on, truth or not. Everything that has been released so far has not been proven. Not even KKS's statements.

Whether you choose to believe it or not is all up to you. There is always one side that will be more believable, that is the side people are taking. Until the truth, the real, credible truth with actual proof comes out, people will keep believing what they want to believe.

Gosh. Everything is spinning out of control. The company obviously has very poor management skills. Poor track record as well. It is utterly sad that the company failed to manage well, leading to this situation. The situation is so heated that only negativity exists. Any spark of positivity will backfire. 7-ara are all victims of this rukus created. To think everyone in the world is adding fuel and escalating the problem into greater heights. How will any sane being be sane enough to stand out to clarify things.. the environment is making them hard to even speak out. I think the adults could have sort things out better and easier themselves, if not for the public getting embroiled in this whole issue as well..

Another article helping T-ara that I bet allkpop won't post... Until a long while.

Edit: wow allkpop turned this article into one sentence and didn't even say anything about what the member had to say... Obviously shows what they're trying to do.

yeah..alkpop only post article to bash t-ara..all negative article..it sucks!!

I'm glad at least supposed rumors are getting cleared out. Whether they do good for Hwayoung or not we need the straight up truth alone, not what ever crap these stupid anti's are trying to feed the public. I'm not against any one in T-ara, my beef is with KKS for letting it bulid into a situation where this could happen.