Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] YAMA&HOTCHICKS Bae Youngjong, "The post is not true"

nathaniel

wow another article to back up t-ara .

or is this KKS job to protect t-ara .

aaaarrrggghhhh!!! hard to believe !!!

i'm just sad that t-ara popularity is going down like a rainfall ..

my heart always for t-ara !!

another group is not the best for me .

to me it only sounds like kks forced that person to say that, while the other "back-up dancer" was saying the truth.

ugh, this whole issue only makes me angry tbh.

And let me ask you, who is this supposedly "back-up dancer" from that article? No one even knows if that person even exist or just a fairy tale created by people on the internet. Even though diadem posted up that news before, it was never confirmed whether the source of that article itself is legitimate as I highly doubt any diadem staff has the connection with the back-up dancer crews.

gossip is gossip, rumors are rumors, you hear what you like and you believe what is not real. the media will be the media. their job is to get your attention and build their ratings. if someone well known steps up to the plate. i'm sure everyone will believe what he or she says.

regarding the dance team. true or false. if he didn't say what he did. he's team will never be wanted from any company. which company would want to hear their own dance team slandering their stars. as much as I get excited seeing t-ara articles, this is getting tiresome. As a fan. I'm just trying to find some good news through all this even though the best news is no news. i think right about now it would actually feel good if my brains just exploded.

Guys you all probably know by now about the anti-fan cafe demanding T-ara to disband.. I just stumbled on this link amids the crossfire of the fan war in Allkpop..

Its a petition link in change.org:

"We love t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs"

http://www.change.or...-150-000-signs#

For those who still love the girls, despite the drama.. Please show your support..

Everything sounds true no matter how exaggerated they are whenever you insert hurtful scenes like these. However, we all come down to one thing -> KNOWING THE TRUTH. Whether Hwyaoung was bullied or not, the fact that a lot of people are already dipping into it, the girls were already hurt this much. Much more the fandom. KEEP CALM.