Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media answers "What will happen to 5dolls Hyoyoung?"

nathaniel

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media answers "What will happen to 5dolls Hyoyoung?"

2012073011365156448_1.jpg

After Hwayoung's contract with T-ara has been terminated, the focus has shifted onto her twin sister, Hyoyoung, who is a member of Coed School and 5dolls.

Hyoyoung's tweets in particular were used and focused on when the "bullying situation" in T-ara first appeared. Hyoyoung was appearing to defend her sister, as they are sisters and both are in Core Contents Media.

Core Contents Media said on the 31st that, "Hwayoung's situation has nothing to do with Hyoyoung," and emphasized that Hyoyoung's current position will not change.

Hyoyoung debuted in September of 2010 with Coed School, and now is a member of the girl group 5dolls. Yesterday, it was announced that CCM has terminated Hwayoung's contract with T-ara.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120730n18709

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Well obviously her position won't change; if CCM let Hyoyoung go as well, how would they get Hwayoung to come back? They still need Hwa to save their sorry asses...which is really sad. After kicking Hwa out and getting a ton of backlash, they're now shamelessly calling for her back to pacify fans.

Hyoyoung won't be treated well. The entertainment industry is never that kind; considering her sister's departure just made T-ara erupt into flames, Hyoyoung is in for some serious xxxx from everyone.

The only thing that could save CCM is Hwa saying something that will put the anti army at ease.

Either that or she returns to the group which is a very low possibility.

That's what I thought to but whatever Hwayoung says they won't believe they'll say she got threatened and blah blah then it gets worse :(

"her current position will not change", yeah, of course. it's not like she's doing anything anyways. people barely know about her and 5dolls or co-ed school. of course she's no one who could become "dangerous" for him. hypocrite.

CCM is not dumb. A bit but not totally over the edge anyway. They're keeping Hyoyoung as a bit of leverage. It's much easier to control and discipline someone if they are an employee under a binding contract. By kicking Hwayoung out, it temporarily "solves" the problem but Hyoyoung is the life insurance. If KKS fired both Hwayoung and Hyoyoung, he would have no leverage and they would be free to talk as they want. While the situation might be reversed, that Hyoyoung is one of the more popular members in her group, she may face some icey attitudes and situations from the higher ups. It wouldn't be surprising that Hwayoung left on KKS' terms...to keep her mouth shut and take the media beating as it is dished by CCM. I feel so bad for Hwayoung, Hyoyoung and their parents. As a sign of respect, they have to take sht from the employers, esp ones who made their daughters famous and gave them a chance. Korean culture FTL I guess.

Just my opinion, but I worked a lot for big companies who have their share of issues but did not let the damage get this out of control. Same sht, different pile

• 2 weeks later...