Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] Kim Kwangsoo, "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents understand my decision"

nathaniel

[12.07.31] Kim Kwangsoo, "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents understand my decision"

20120731092007581.jpg

Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo urged media to have restraint when publishing Internet rumors.

In a phone interview with Star News on the 31st, Kim Kwangsoo said, "Yesterday rumors were spreading about a post made by a back-up dancer and it became highly controversial. Of course, the content of the post is not true."

He continued, "Yesterday (3oth) the decision of terminating Hwayoung's contract was made because of denying to appear at events including live events and from the opinions of staff. She can become a great singer on her own because she's talented."

In fact, he said yesterday, "Hwayoung has a lot of potential as a rapper" when he terminated her contract. "I believe that she'll be able to develop more as an artist and create her own identity."

Kim Kwangsoo said, "After the decision was made yesterday, completely unrelated bullying issues as well as malicious, false and odd rumors were spreading by people. These malicious lies are all over the Internet and articles, and it's making it harder for Hwayoung and T-ara. People take these things to mean more than it should while fueling more false reports and creating more damage."

He revealed that, "Yesterday I met with Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents and told them the background of the story and they understand. They both wished the best for Hwayoung and T-ara and are hurt by the hateful articles coming up about Hwayoung."

He finished by saying, "The spread and continuous posting of malicious and false rumors without a break is giving the other parents a harder time as well so I hope reporters can check with our agency before publishing articles."

Source: http://media.daum.ne...s=txt&nil_id=25

Translated by: Nathaniel + Elly @ Diadem

How kind Lord Kwangsoo is to compliment Hwayoung's talent now, after slinging mud her way with all those allegations before. Hell, he's still mentioning it now! How exactly does one throw crutches without falling first? She needed them to stand.

Kim Kwangsoo said, "After the decision was made yesterday, completely unrelated bullying issues as well as malicious, false and odd rumors were spreading by people. These malicious lies are all over the Internet and articles, and it's making it harder for Hwayoung and T-ara. I hope that Hwayoung will stop making comments because people take it to mean more than it should while fueling more false reports and creates more damage."

That's really all he wanted to say.

I also find it difficult to imagine that Hwayoung's parents 'understand' that their daughter was being bullied and got kicked out of the group, followed by KKS slandering her character, but I suppose money solves everything. KKS is releasing way more statements than Hwayoung...shows a lot about who's more concerned about damage control.

idk, i just want to end this already, I'm already spending my time unwisely reading articles and stuffs that is unsure whether true or not rather than studying for my today exam XD... I'm ruining my life as well, lol! Damn you KKS for risky decisions.

But whatever,

so even you lie KKS, please do something to fix T-ara's image! That's all thank you...

T-ara fighting!!!

i love t-ara so much, i still love them, even if all these so-called "rumours" are true of them slapping hwayoung and treating her badly bc the main fault lies on ccm for making their artists so miserable. this is just not fair what he's doing and then again he's trying to make people think only hwayoung is at fault, when, in fact, she is not at all. she had to suffer for so many weeks and months, i hope there is still some justice planned in her destiny so that she will be supported even more now. she deserves it.

and for t-ara, i hope they leave ccm...

What was "she can rejoin T-ara if she is truely sorry" about. This article totally puts to rest any notion of Hwayoung rejoining T-ara. Plus, they never get actual statements from the parties involved like Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Aurem, or Hwayoung. I was super suspicious about the account from the back up dancer especially since they announced that they were from Yama& Hotchicks.

This is giving me a headache, I seriously don't know what to believe. KKS WTF is up with telling Hwayoung to keep silent, if it was truely her fault wouldn' t you let her dig her own grave, plus the way her contract was terminated without any penalties makes it even harder to believe that she did wrong. I mean you're supposed to punish them for being bad and leaving the group by collectiong these fee stupid. So confused, but I still want everything to work out. I have hope.

when will you let the member confirm it publicly by themself ? and when will we have those conversation between parents made publicly ? it will bring better results.

The members shouldn't say anything right now. Whatever they say they will twist it into something bad. They will definitely interpret it into something bad. But I do think parents coming out to clarify isn't that bad of an idea.

yes hwayoung should stop making comments.......oh god hwayoung not innocent at all...

t-ara is wrong but she wrong too...

dont act like she only victim ....

because her tweet so many ppl hurt.......other member and their family, staff and fans are victim too

her tweet really make me think she so arogant and selfish..........

she should know ppl just sympatic with her now....but after that they will forget her...

i still hope she will realize her fault and she can join t-ara again.......she still need t-ara....

No one has been fueling the fire more than KKS himself with all of the contradictory statements that he has been releasing since his initial announcement. I highly doubt that he approached her parents and made them "understand" that their children were the sole wrong doers in this situation as he was slinging Hwayoung's name through the mud while Hwayoung hasn't released anything directly bashing the character of KKS or T-ara except that she was saying that his initial announcement was not 100% true. KKS, stop putting up smoke and mirrors and give the fans the one thing they are asking for: allow T-ara to speak for themselves regarding this issue and give them the opportunity to defend themselves if the bullying allegations are false. Taking into consideration all of the articles that have been released from him, there are too many holes in his stories to take anything that he is saying with a grain of salt. He keeps digging himself and T-ara into a depper hole with every word that he says. There is no consistency between his actions and his statements and at this point, he should really just shut up. If her parents understand anything, it's that her being able to get out of her contract without punishment (which I still question because if he is as terrible as he's said, why did he let her get off so easy? KKS isn't that nice) is nothing short of a blessing.

I believe in T-ara, but sorry .. I don't believe you KKS.

Your failure to damage control this incident caused this situation.

If I was in the management, I would sue the agency that was supposedly spreading the false rumor immediately. That will prove a little bit that the news were lies. But someone with 30 years of experience doesn't know that, right ?

What is this dude's intention. Is it to help or harm Hwayoung after her departure? What is he doing to protect the rest of T-ara, the most successful aspect of his company. He is letting his empire burn because he can't keep the lies straight. That's what happens when you fill your staff with yes men and people fueled by money.

I really wish the attacks were not at the members of T-ara until it's discovered the bullying incident exists [at this point the evidence does not favor the girls] and instead solely on KKS. If there is no bullying, he should let them speak...hell even apologize for upsetting fans and clear the air. How many days after and we've heard NOTHING from anyone involved. However if they are...man.

i hate KKS so much.....because of he aded hwayoung,...if he not added hwayoung my 6-ara and fans will not hurt like that..

but yeah now only KKS who can save t-ara....only KKS who only can protect t-ara and make t-ara back as usuall..

remember 2010 when so many rumor...

hwayoung join.....40000 member of fancafe leave

jiyeon scandal.........who knows she still can survive and succes like now...and ppl forget it...thanks to KKS control

soyeon dating scandal......maybe not bad...but i always think because oh this rumour she leave from film "dont cry momy"

t-ara tweet and netizen speculation t-ara will disband soo.

netizen said jiyeon just make t-ara down

jiyeon facial expretion

and they album and digital flopping...

but yeah t-ara still can show they have power...

and now i believe t-ara can make it again........this is hard but yeah t-ara have power

sorry for my bad english

I don't even.

What is this? Is this guy for real? KKS is now literally playing God here. That slimeball has absolutely NO idea what he's doing AT ALL.

One statement after the another is just making things even worse than they are already. I need time to even say anything in detail about this. What the hell is CJ Group even doing? Are they just going to let a minion of theirs run rampant dousing gasoline over a wildfire like this until T-ara is literally torn apart to shreds?

Isn't it amazing how one tiny statement is so much more believable than all the press releases, statements, announcements, claims, stories, and all that BS.

-"These malicious lies are all over the Internet and articles, and it's making it harder for Hwayoung and T-ara." Yup, and most of them are from you smartass.

-"I hope that Hwayoung will stop making comments because people take it to mean more than it should while fueling more false reports and creates more damage." She's made 3 tweets. Three. Each only defending her self, while you keep spewing out attacks to try to tarnish her rep.

-"Yesterday I met with Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents and told them the background of the story and they understand." Um, duh? The have two daughters slaving away under your command and you finally release one of them. I really wouldn't be surprised if you either sugar-coated it for them or said it straight out that you'll use Hyoyoung if they say or do anything.

-"The idea of this not being the truth started from Hwayoung herself because her tweet gave a different concept and implied that everything was a lie." Good job detective. She tweeted "...facts without truth", what else do you think it would have meant? And what else do you think they are? Also, you said in your press release that Hwayoung was lazy, ill-mannered, selfish, and had bad character. Who the hell do you think is going to believe that? Not only are you a horrible CEO, you're also a horrible liar; you can't even get your lies straight, your stories sound like fairytales, and you contradict yourself like no tomorrow.

-"The spread and continuous posting of malicious and false rumors without a break is giving the other parents a harder time as well so I hope reporters can check with our agency before publishing articles." HAHA. That's funny. Borderline hilarious. Think that's actually gonna work? All that'll do is make everything go on your side. Do you really think we're that stupid?

yes hwayoung should stop making comments.......oh god hwayoung not innocent at all...

t-ara is wrong but she wrong too...

dont act like she only victim ....

because her tweet so many ppl hurt.......other member and their family, staff and fans are victim too

her tweet really make me think she so arogant and selfish..........

she should know ppl just sympatic with her now....but after that they will forget her...

i still hope she will realize her fault and she can join t-ara again.......she still need t-ara....

You bring good points on topic.

Until now I believe that she made unintentional mistakes when refusing to perform on Music Bank and posting the tweet. And with "unintentional" I say that she didn't want to damage T-ara. But, I have some doubts that I cannot clarify by the little information available.

And I'll never believe the bullying theories without real evidence.

I'll wait to Hwayoung clarify the reason why she didn't perform at Music Bank.

but yeah now only KKS who can save t-ara....only KKS who only can protect t-ara and make t-ara back as usuall..

KKS can't save T-ara. He can't even save hisself. The only people who can save T-ara are the remaining members who are accused of the allegations in the first place. While addressing the issue may be a bit futile at this time, keeping quiet isn't helping either. At least if they came out and said something, at least they could say they tried, especially for the fans who still remain by their side.

Until Hwayoung clears up the issue, I think T-ARA is doomed by the actions of KKS and CCM. She's the only one who people are likely to believe so we need to wait.

Personally, I find her lack of clarification on way or another very disappointing. She's using the public to fight for her rather than standing up and actually stating what happened. And with more people coming out of the wood work to cash in on the scandal (tweets from PDs, antis who've always hated the group etc.) this just makes it worse.

I've never trusted KKM and CCM is a terrible management company so I need to members to say something concrete. Until then, I'm not casting stones.

Because ultimately, there is this deep seated fear of the what if. What if the rumors and scandal are false? What if the members have problems (they might not be close to Hwayoung but Hwayoung being so shy, had difficulty getting close to anyone other than her sister for instance) but not to the extreme of bullying? What if this is a misunderstanding of epic proportions?

I'm worried that Hwayoung is not going to speak out one way or another. I'm worried she'll let this fester like a wound and the rumors will destroy the futures of T-ARA's members. In a PR nightmare like this, she's the only one with a credible enough voice to settle the issue. I wish she'd get onto a show with the other members and hash it out because its just getting worse.

I have no faith in management resolving the issue. But Hwayoung isn't the type to take action beyond ambiguous tweets. So I fear there might not be light at the end of this tunnel.

And this leaves me extremely scared for T-ARA - not the group so much as the individual people in it who have been silenced by management and public censure. I'm worried about the pressure they feel, the nightmare scenario that might just push them over the edge.

I'm worried that Hwayoung is not going to speak out one way or another. I'm worried she'll let this fester like a wound and the rumors will destroy the futures of T-ARA's members. In a PR nightmare like this, she's the only one with a credible enough voice to settle the issue. I wish she'd get onto a show with the other members and hash it out because its just getting worse.

I am not so sure her word would carry any weight after the threats and with her sister still under contractual obligation.

This may have already taken a life of its own.

KKS can't save T-ara. He can't even save hisself. The only people who can save T-ara are the remaining members who are accused of the allegations in the first place. While addressing the issue may be a bit futile at this time, keeping quiet isn't helping either. At least if they came out and said something, at least they could say they tried.

you must know KKS really good at this...he has power...he not only old stupid man......t-ara is nothing without him...we must admit t-ara have many rumour and scandal if it not KKS...t-ara cant be like that..

their old scandal are scary.....i thought t-ara will disband after all of that scandal but see....thanks too devil KKS with his stupid tactics ever