Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] Kim Kwangsoo, "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents understand my decision"

nathaniel

Hwayoung used her ambiguous tweets to gain public sympathy but now I wonder if she hasn't dug a hole for herself - she's lost her contract which she seems to have wanted, her former group is under fire and the only way to get back into the group would be to admit to acts that she probably hasn't done.

The whole twitter thing seems extremely passive aggressive - much of the scandal was due to her convos with her sister and the coach's tweets where they console her but she never says anything herself, allowing netizens to come up with more stuff and now thanks to KKS, even if she were to admit to a possible lack of bullying in the group, people might dismiss it as trying to kowtow the line for KKS.

Hell.

If we analyze the situation from a neutral point, IF Hwa really refused to perform at Music Bank suddenly without a good reason, it is normal that the company will be mad at her....imagine if you are Hwa and what your boss will think if you suddenly canceled the meeting with client at the last minutes....then later you can see that Hwa knows that she is going to be kick out and she released the rest of the tweets to make the situation complicated, in order to pull T-ara down together.....no matter she is intentionally or accidentally......start from the begining, after the first batch of tweets, the rest of the members knows that rumors had spread and further tweets will make situation worse and they choose to keep quite....even until the point now...they should remain silent....when the fire is still big...a little water is not enough to save the fire i guess........now we have to wait...wait until the people cool down bit and all the false news ended then only we can judge the situation more wisely........

(pls understd that I m not accusing Hwa but instead i just voice my opinion in more neutral way....try to imagine all of them are not T-ara but sumone we dun know, den maybe you can see the situation more clearly)

Why can't Allkpop post articles like these? You know neutral and confirmed unlike that so called article that the backup dancer saw Jiyeon slap Hwayoung? I really don't like seeing how things like these are turning out.

It's not just allkpop. Its many outlets. Calling out just one is futile. Also calling them out at all is some what a waste of time, because everyone is reporting on it just as intense.

Sure of why wouldn't her parents agree with the man that destroyed the career and reputation of her daughter. Sounds legit that was such a good decision that anyone who disagrees is retarded right KKS? Also since Hyoyoun also agreed she tweeted those 3 dots that believe it or not say a lot

i just want them to be together again .

somehow i think about t-ara future just make me feel sad .

KKS just tell the truth .

and hwayoung please not to be selfish .

and for the other mmber . please stand up and tell the truth . that's all i wanna hear .

Until Hwayoung clears up the issue, I think T-ARA is doomed by the actions of KKS and CCM. She's the only one who people are likely to believe so we need to wait.

Personally, I find her lack of clarification on way or another very disappointing. She's using the public to fight for her rather than standing up and actually stating what happened.

ummm, you do know that KKS publicly threaten Hwayoung right? KKS is a powerful man in the kpop industry.

How is this man still employed? For 30 years and counting to boot.

In fact, he said yesterday, "Hwayoung has a lot of potential as a rapper" when he terminated her contract. "I believe that she'll be able to develop more as an artist and create her own identity.

Wow....how utterly selfless of him. *eyeroll*

You bring good points on topic.

Until now I believe that she made unintentional mistakes when refusing to perform on Music Bank and posting the tweet. And with "unintentional" I say that she didn't want to damage T-ara. But, I have some doubts that I cannot clarify by the little information available.

And I'll never believe the bullying theories without real evidence.

I'll wait to Hwayoung clarify the reason why she didn't perform at Music Bank.

what exactly did hwayoung do? what makes her arrogant and selfish?

what theories about hwayoung do you believe but are so quick to dismiss theories about other members?

yes hwayoung should stop making comments.......oh god hwayoung not innocent at all...

t-ara is wrong but she wrong too...

dont act like she only victim ....

because her tweet so many ppl hurt.......other member and their family, staff and fans are victim too

her tweet really make me think she so arogant and selfish..........

she should know ppl just sympatic with her now....but after that they will forget her...

i still hope she will realize her fault and she can join t-ara again.......she still need t-ara....

My apologies, but I can't help but argue against all this...

"hwayoung should stop making comments.......oh god hwayoung not innocent at all..." Hwayoung has literally made three tweets. Three.

The first was 'Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?'. People claim that Hwayoung's tweet was the start of controversy. However, if the member that posted the first one never posted it, the rest of T-ara (minus Qri, bless her soul) would not have followed suit. If you just read her post alone, it would seem like she was only speaking about her injury. However, coupled with the other's tweets, conclusions can be made.

The second was 'The support of my family and my fans is worth so much to me. Please watch over me.' That was most likely said as a goodbye to her fans and thanks for the support in the past 20 months. It only sparked rumors about Hwayoung leaving, which, ultimately, she did. There was no malice whatsoever in these words and not even netizens made accusations at this stage.

The third was '…facts without any truth'. I actually would have been disappointed if Hwayoung said absolutely nothing after KKS practically calls her lazy, selfish, ill-mannered, and a bad character. And you know what? Almost 72 hours later KKS has lied and contradicted himself countless times. Is what she said a lie? No. Because KKS has been claiming 'facts without truth'. Have you heard the Police Dept.'s news yet?

And so I ask, "Why saying those things made you think she's arrogent and selfish?"

I agree that she is not 100% innocent. She could have just stayed silent and taken everything. She could have taken all this crap and not said a single word. But you know what? She's human too. I know it's hard to believe because everyone in the kpop industry are fucking gods and goddesses and angels and perfect little idols, but she's human. She deserved to say something, even if it was only 8 characters long.

"because her tweet so many ppl hurt.......other member and their family, staff and fans are victim too"

Yeah, I know. Hwayoung probably got in loads of trouble, Hyoyoung has made it obvious that she is saddened and wants to support her sister ("My better half is suffering. My heart hurts. No matter what anyone else says, (Hwayoung), you can get through this")

As for staff? Well, at least those '19 staffs' are happy. Because according to KKS, kicking Hwayoung out and making false claims and T-ara's dropping fame are all worth those 19 staff members. Right? Do they even exist? Or was it just another lie KKS pulled from his hat?

Fans? The other members? Well, I don't worry for them as much. After all, they have determination don't they?

"I hope she realizes her fault and and she can join t-ara again.......she still need t-ara...." I can't tell. Is this a joke or are you actually being serious? Do you need me to refer you to some threads? Maybe some posts even? Here's a thread I started, please read through the comments and find your sanity again. To join T-ara, she first needs to "apologize and clean up her act". Wtf. KKS is the one that needs to apologize. He should get a personality transplant while he's at it; his current one isn't really helping him in life.

And just so you know, Hwayoung doesn't need T-ara, especially when T-ara is in this situation. Hwayoung doesn't need to be in a falling group that is only plummeting to the ground because of an idiot CEO.

Oh hey look. I went to your profile to see what type of fan you were and checked your more recent posts. And then I realized that I'm wasting my breath. I swear, you are probably one of the only T-ara fans that actually thinks that KKS is a good CEO that will pull through in the end. You being a 6-ara stan doesn't help either.

"i hate KKS so much because of he aded hwayoung,...if he not added hwayoung my 6-ara and fans will not hurt like that..

but yeah now only KKS who can save t-ara....only KKS who only can protect t-ara and make t-ara back as usuall.."

O.O have fun watching Kim Kwangsoo, 'the only one who can save and protect T-ara' (oh the irony), try and fail to help T-ara with lies and fairytales.

Good day to you madam.

My apologies, but I can't help but argue against all this...

"hwayoung should stop making comments.......oh god hwayoung not innocent at all..." Hwayoung has literally made three tweets. Three.

The first was 'Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?'. People claim that Hwayoung's tweet was the start of controversy. However, if the member that posted the first one never posted it, the rest of T-ara (minus Qri, bless her soul) would not have followed suit. If you just read her post alone, it would seem like she was only speaking about her injury. However, coupled with the other's tweets, conclusions can be made.

The second was 'The support of my family and my fans is worth so much to me. Please watch over me.' That was most likely said as a goodbye to her fans and thanks for the support in the past 20 months. It only sparked rumors about Hwayoung leaving, which, ultimately, she did. There was no malice whatsoever in these words and not even netizens made accusations at this stage.

The third was '…facts without any truth'. I actually would have been disappointed if Hwayoung said absolutely nothing after KKS practically calls her lazy, selfish, ill-mannered, and a bad character. And you know what? Almost 72 hours later KKS has lied and contradicted himself countless times. Is what she said a lie? No. Because KKS has been claiming 'facts without truth'. Have you heard the Police Dept.'s news yet?

And so I ask, "Why saying those things made you think she's arrogent and selfish?"

I agree that she is not 100% innocent. She could have just stayed silent and taken everything. She could have taken all this crap and not said a single word. But you know what? She's human too. I know it's hard to believe because everyone in the kpop industry or fucking gods and goddesses and angels and perfect little idols, but she's human. She deserved to say something, even if it was only 8 characters long.

"because her tweet so many ppl hurt.......other member and their family, staff and fans are victim too"

Yeah, I know. Hwayoung probably got in loads of trouble, Hyoyoung has made it obvious that she is saddened and wants to support her sister ("My better half is suffering. My heart hurts. No matter what anyone else says, (Hwayoung), you can get through this")

As for staff? Well, at least those '19 staffs' are happy. Because according to KKS, kicking Hwayoung out and making false claims and T-ara's dropping fame are all worth those 19 staff members. Right? Do they even exist? Or was it just another lie KKS pulled from his hat?

Fans? The other members? Well, I don't worry for them as much. After all, they have determination don't they?

"I hope she realizes her fault and and she can join t-ara again.......she still need t-ara...." I can't tell. Is this a joke or are you actually being serious? Do you need me to refer you to some threads? Maybe some posts even? Here's a thread I started, please read through the comments and find your sanity again. To join T-ara, she first needs to "apologize and clean up her act". Wtf. KKS is the one that needs to apologize. He should get a personality transplant while he's at it; his current one isn't really helping him in life.

And just so you know, Hwayoung doesn't need T-ara, especially when T-ara is in this situation. Hwayoung doesn't need to be in a falling group that is only plummeting to the ground because of an idiot CEO.

Oh hey look. I went to your profile to see what type of fan you were and checked your more recent posts. And then I realized that I'm wasting my breath. I swear, you are probably one of the only T-ara fans that actually thinks that KKS is a good CEO that will pull through in the end. You being a 6-ara stan doesn't help either.

"i hate KKS so much because of he aded hwayoung,...if he not added hwayoung my 6-ara and fans will not hurt like that..

but yeah now only KKS who can save t-ara....only KKS who only can protect t-ara and make t-ara back as usuall.."

O.O have fun watching Kim Kwangsoo, 'the only one who can save and protect T-ara' (oh the irony), try and fail to help T-ara with lies and fairytales.

Good day to you madam.

you know why she kicked out from t-ara ????? coz she no has manner as a idol and public figure.....

when a group get bad rumour..member should calm down and didnt realese anything that can make group bad

she has problem with member and staff...if she has manner she will talk and discuss with member and staff...not post it on SNS

this situation be harm coz her tweet and her twin's tweet...

when other member stop comment about rumour,,she still make comment and act like victim........

and see now so many ppl hurt because her action.......and ofcourse her carer gonna die

i not talk about bullying.......because there no relevant evidence than shown t-ara bullying hwayoung...

i just know they just fight... i dont think she will succes easily....she still need t-ara...ppl just sympatic now but after that ppl will forget her..

you know why she kicked out from t-ara ????? coz she no has manner as a idol and public figure.....

when a group get bad rumour..member should calm down and didnt realese anything that can make group bad

she has problem with member and staff...if she has manner she will talk and discuss with member and staff...not post it on SNS

this situation be harm coz her tweet and her twin's tweet...

when other member stop comment about rumour,,she still make comment and act like victim........

and see now so many ppl hurt because her action.......and ofcourse her carer gonna die

i not talk about bullying.......because there no relevant evidence than shown t-ara bullying hwayoung...

i just know they just fight... i dont think she will succes easily....she still need t-ara...ppl just sympatic now but after that ppl will forget her..

First issue I feel I need to address: "i not talk about bullying.......because there no relevant evidence than shown t-ara bullying hwayoung..." That is true. There is no concrete evidence. Yet. However, the way KKS handled the situation makes it really easy to believe that something was happening, although it may not have been 'bullying' per se. Here is something directly from my profile (aka my personal ranting place):

"[in the official press release announcing Hwayoung's leave] CCM basically says that T-ara's 'bullying' is false and refers to back when T-ara debuted, saying, "Early after their debut, T-ara went through many reports of several members being bullied (such as Eunjung, Soyeon, or Boram) but that was simply childish jealousy which did not pass two days, and they soon grew closer together." Yes, but three years have passed and 'childish jealousy' can still remain. It can also grow larger as years go by and certain jealousy and anger can ignite that. And this was way back during 6-ara, before Hwayoung entered. There is also a part that says, "Again, I stress that there was no bullying taking place between the T-ara members and Hwayoung and all such reports are without truth." Okay. So then why did CCM say all their Twitter accounts were hacked, and then say that 'The difference in 'determination' that the T-ara members have talked about did not mean whether or not the members could stand on stage.' So you admit that their accounts were in fact not hacked and that you admit you lied?"

In summery; KKS confirms that the Tweets had a trace of malice in them when he says "T-ara would never say that, their accounts were hacked", then turns around and says "Yes they did say that, but we misunderstood them". Here, browse through this thread too. You have the people on your side of the argument, I have others on mine. My opinion is here.

Also, what is your definition of "relevant evidence"?

"when a group get bad rumour..member should calm down and didnt realese anything that can make group bad". After all of KKS's lies and stories and contradictions, she has said one thing defending herself. Can I not stress that enough? KKS has tried and failed to make her look bad multiple times, each with an overly long fairy tale. He lied about the police having tracked the IP address, so the back-up dancer may or may not hold truth. He said she has been rude to staff, but a Japanese staff that worked for them said this. Many artists are also siding with Hwayoung. Many say that those artists don't know anything. May I remind you they are people that work with T-ara, therefor know more about them and their off-screen personality than us? Honestly. The one who's making T-ara look bad isn't Hwayoung but Kim Kwangsoo himself. But hey. Maybe they deserve to look a little bad. T-ara isn't perfect. Kpop isn't perfect. They can't be innocent and right all the time.

"she has problem with member and staff...if she has manner she will talk and discuss with member and staff...not post it on SNS

this situation be harm coz her tweet and her twin's tweet..." Discuss with Members and Staff? By staff, do you mean KKS? Because I don't think talking to him will get anything through his thick skull. When you open your mouth, all he thinks is "Money, Money, Money." Oh. And Pride. And Fame. And that you're lazy even though you work your ass off. And talking to other staff probably won't do anything but get you a little sympathy. After all, a team is only as good as it's leader. A company is only as good as it's CEO.

As for members. Think about what the thoughts of your oh-so-precious 6-ara were when Hwayoung joined. They were probably just as upset over it than you, if not more. I can imagine what kind of treatment Hwayoung got back then from them, and maybe still during present time. Oh, but don't get so defensive; I don't blame your amazing 6-ara. They are human. They have anger. They have their own judgment and their own ways with dealing with things or people they don't want. I can understand that.

"when other member stop comment about rumour,,she still make comment and act like victim........" I'm sure T-ara are dying to have their say in this matter. Their image is quickly being crushed and engulfed in flames (literally.

) and I'm not sure if them being silent is helping the issue or not. I'm pretty sure they're under orders of KKM to keep silent though. I'm also pretty sure that one comment from T-ara will do a hell of a lot more help that any more of KKS' bullshit.

"and see now so many ppl hurt because her action.......and ofcourse her carer gonna die... i dont think she will succes easily....she still need t-ara" I personally don't think her career is going to die. She has talent in rapping and the public is on her side. If she plays her cards right, she'll be fine. However, if she does go back to T-ara...well...What's the point? The public will see all this as a publicity stunt. Even if she goes back to T-ara, that won't right the wrongs. It won't undo the damage. If Hwayoung comes back, do you really think the concert will sell out again? That the fans will come clammering back? That the advertisement companies will take them back to endorse thier products? Will their fansite cancel the shut down? Will those 200k+ members of T-Jinyo just disappear? Because if you think that, you're a fool. The only reason Hwayoung would come back to CCM is when KKS decides to use Hyoyoung against her. That is the thing I fear the most.

"...ppl just sympatic now but after that ppl will forget her.." Yes, they may forget her. But they won't forget what has happened to T-ara. This is the biggest and worst controversy any girl group has ever gone through. Everyone knows about SNSD's Black Ocean. Everyone knows about TVXQ's drama. And everyone knows T-ara's falling. And no, actually. Most of the people aren't even sympathetic for Hwayoung. It's all the controversy of bullying within an idol group. They wouldn't care less if it was another member. It could have been Qri and the impact would have been just as huge. It's the reason she left that's causing the commotion.

You are saying that she was kicked out of T-ara "coz she no has manner as a idol and public figure". Be a dear, and please explain that to me. Because I swear, I don't even think you read my reply.