[POLL] Bullying - True or Not?

ljk67

Bullying  

256 members have voted

1. 1. Was Hwayoung really bullied?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know what to think.

Jiyeon putting Hwa down on camera saying Hwa never read books? Jiyeon hits hwa in Hello Baby? Jiyeon said she won the popularity vote and Hwa got 0 votes? Waa… so many evidences that jiyeon bullies hwa isn't it? Then how about the moment when jiyeon played with iu’s face and when jiyeon kocked iu out in Heroes? Not to mention the moment when Jiyeon sleeps on top of iu also in heroes. Don’t you want to label these as bullies too? Waaa seems like jiyeon is a big bully huh? But then, do you remember the moment when Hyomin stated that Jiyeon’s feet is smelly in HahaMong show and when Soyeon revealed that Jiyeon broke the toilet bowl into pieces? So jiyeon is a bully victim too! Eh wait! Jiyeon also said that soyeon don’t like to wash up! And Soyeon revealed that Eunjung sleeps with no clothes on! Eunjung also hits Jiyeon in one of their show! So what is this? They are hitting and insulting each other on camera? All of T-ara members are bullying each other?? Enough with the crap! I’m telling you guys, this is how close friends are! When you feel close enough to your friends, you tend to joke and play with them like hell. The closer you are, the harsher you’d be. It’s totally different from when you are with strangers, you’d surely be polite and watch your manners. Don’t tell me you never experienced this with your close friends (unless you are totally a loner with no friends at all)

Nuff said. :)

Let say Hwayoung wasn't kicked out of T-ara but Qri,for example,then,there will still tonnes of the so-called evidences by C.S.I K-netizens that showed she was been bullied by the members.For instance,on Hello Baby episode 2,netizens posted evidence that Jiyeon hit Hwayoung right?I still remember clearly that Jiyeon had also hit Qri,who was sitting beside her really hard.On episode 10 of Pretty Boys too,Jiyeon hit Qri because she interrupted Jiyeon.So,now Qri is a what,punching bag?

Not that I want to point out Hwayoung's fault but on Jewelry Box behind-the-scene,Hwayoung was caught red handed swearing on camera not once,but three times!Eunjung even approached her and reminded her "Hwayoung aah!" just in case she didn't realize the camera is still rolling but she still said it.I don't know what else to say.

I can still recall an incident in 2010 where Eunjung was caught swearing on Invincible Youth.Immediately after that episode was aired,dozen of news popped up and there comments were bombarded with hatred words.There's 2 more cases involving her but let's not talk about that on this forum.Hurm,I smell double standard here..

This whole bullying controversy blew out of its proportion because of some immature K-citizens and from what I know,thing don't really die down yet in Korea.They used this reason to bash T-ara and it seems like there's no stopping them,Sigh,if thing like this happen to a boy group,people will easily get over it.

Nuff said. :)

Let say Hwayoung wasn't kicked out of T-ara but Qri,for example,then,there will still tonnes of the so-called evidences by C.S.I K-netizens that showed she was been bullied by the members.For instance,on Hello Baby episode 2,netizens posted evidence that Jiyeon hit Hwayoung right?I still remember clearly that Jiyeon had also hit Qri,who was sitting beside her really hard.On episode 10 of Pretty Boys too,Jiyeon hit Qri because she interrupted Jiyeon.So,now Qri is a what,punching bag?

Not that I want to point out Hwayoung's fault but on Jewelry Box behind-the-scene,Hwayoung was caught red handed swearing on camera not once,but three times!Eunjung even approached her and reminded her "Hwayoung aah!" just in case she didn't realize the camera is still rolling but she still said it.I don't know what else to say.

I can still recall an incident in 2010 where Eunjung was caught swearing on Invincible Youth.Immediately after that episode was aired,dozen of news popped up and there comments were bombarded with hatred words.There's 2 more cases involving her but let's not talk about that on this forum.Hurm,I smell double standard here..

This whole bullying controversy blew out of its proportion because of some immature K-citizens and from what I know,thing don't really die down yet in Korea.They used this reason to bash T-ara and it seems like there's no stopping them,Sigh,if thing like this happen to a boy group,people will easily get over it.

I don't think even boy groups would necessarily get an easy slip when it comes to a similar situation.

Anyone remember the Jay Park incident? Alleged rumors of him getting bullied by other 2PM members also surfaced at the time he got the boot - and considering he was raised largely in the US, there is a somewhat possibility it may have occurred. Suffice to say, 2PM received quite a bit of flak as well as JYP as a whole but then again, JYP's PR is nowhere near as disastrous or egoistic as KKS, even though JYP himself is a pretty narcissistic guy.

The problem with the netizens is that they easily fell prey for KKS's ridiculous statements that were more or less akin to that of him using T-ara as human shields to avoid the full brunt of the blame he deserves. Even now, netizens are more hellbent on knocking down T-ara than CCM (for the most part anyway) rather than vice versa.

Ultimately, this results in fans, antis and netizens as a whole throwing trash at each other rather than actually pinpointing out who is damn responsible for T-ara's woes in the first place. It's pretty evident that KKS was more concerned with saving himself, even by making T-ara as scapegoats.

Let's face it - any sane person who takes deep thought into this, regardless of being a fan, anti or the average Joe would figure that CCM's been continuously putting an overwhelming amount of pressure on T-ara for quite some time and ever since the member addition and threatening of replacing them occurred, the countdown of the time bomb had been ticking. It was actually even inevitable that T-ara was headed down to such a huge scandal.

That being said, I think the 'bullying' is true, though I wish it weren't. Still, I'm going to support T-ara and Hwayoung, and I hope others can do the same.

I like it that you would still support T-ara and Hwayoung.

I, myself, will support T-ara till the end and Hwayoung as well.

Sigh, we're all human and nobody is perfect. Yes, the media and public expect idols/celebrities to be these innocent perfect angels that can never do harm, but then you might as well call them robots without any soul/passion/heart/mind. We learn from our mistakes and always hope to become better. Yes, the twitter situation was a fiasco, but whenever I read their tweets, I see mostly teasing banter that anti-fans misconstrued into bullying. Oh well, it wouldn't be the Korean entertainment we love without the drama. Of course, T-ara will prevail in the end, a happy end.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I just came here... I'm here to say a few words to T-ara's fans. (sorry, my English isn't that good).. So, let's start..

I wasn't a fan of T-ara (I still don't know all members, sorry).. During the "bullying scandal" I looked for their songs.. and I love them.. I don't know what happened and no one will ever know what happened. And honestly I don't care what happened. All I know is that I love their music. I'm becaming their fan so I came here to learn about them.. Sure, I'm sad for their fans.. One member left.. But I think there's hope for T-ara to be more popular. I hope that thay're many new fans like me out there. No matter what happened or what will happen, T-ara music is good and I'll be their fan until they make good music.

This post came from a sone. T-ara fighting! :)

Firstly, I will tell you how i become a queen's.

I was slowly into them before the controversy started, and when it started, I was like, is it a sign to stop me from really become a fan? but then I saw how people bashed them, and thought about how SNSD got bashed in the past (a lot), and felt that they need people to trust them.

In my dictionary, Love means trust a person and accept whoever they are or whatever they did.

So those who said "I WAS A QUEENS AND AFTER I SAW THE EVIDENCE I START TO HATE THEM" bla bla bla, they don't deserve to be called QUEEN's even before because they trusted whatever thing that is not from T-ara and assume that T-ara, which they said they love, involved in bullying.

I will only believe in what T-ara said (but Rational, ofcourse)since nothing can be confirmed.

And guess what? Soyeon, Hwayoung, and even Hyomin spoke out, so I chose to trust them fully.

Although it's quite impossible for Hwayoung to come back to T-ara already, but atleast the scandal died down alot. Let's just wish both of them good luck.

When you live together with the other strangers all the time, of course, it may have controversy. I think it is a normal thing happened in any girls bands. But like this serious controversy, I don't think it is true. In other hand, we don't know exactly what happened with our girls, we just need to believe in them. And I think it is the best way to express our loving to our idols.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe in Soyeon's statement that there are times they have disagreement and can't solve or work it out.

they are choosen by the company. it's not T-ara themselves to choose who will be in their team. so it's possible to have clash within team members. even you can have clash with your own bestfriend or family

maybe there's concflict between hwayoung and others but still somehow I believe it's not to that extend that they bully her. maybe it's bcs I love T-ara so much lol

so it's better not to judge from evidence that we don't really know what the truth is

just let it be a past and think it as a lesson for T-ara or CCM in future

all the best for T-ara

T-ara hwaiting!!!!