Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's Soyeon will not attend "Haeundae Lovers" press conference tomorrow

nathaniel

[12.07.31] T-ara's Soyeon will not attend "Haeundae Lovers" press conference tomorrow

31365829.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon will be absent at "Haeundae Lovers" because of controversy

After Hwayoung's contract termination, more and more setbacks are coming for T-ara. Soyeon will be unable to attend her drama "Haeundae Lovers" official press conference tomorrow.

"Haeundae Lovers" has it's first broadcast on August 6th on KBS2, and Soyeon has a role in it as Lee Gwansun.

It's Soyeon's first time to act in a drama, so she has prepared a lot. Sadly, because she's associated with the Hwayoung controversy, the red light status has turned on for her first acting challenge.

In particular, the "Haeundae Lovers" message boards on the official site are full of netizens saying they don't want to watch if Soyeon is appearing in the drama.

A drama representative said on the 31st, "Soyeon being taken off the drama has not been talked about, but she will be absent at the press conference. Soyeon being absent was decided before the situations arose because she has other schedules she inevitably has to attend. It is not related to the recent incident."

Currently there is a lot of support from netizens to get Soyeon and Eunjung removed from their drama roles.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n11936

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

To be honest I want to hear what Soyeon has to say about all of this. She's a very mature girl and the leader, I trust her and her word. If she says Hwayoung was acting like a spoiled brat I'd believe her. But, if she just says some politically correct stuff that doesn't shade any light on the whole ordeal I'd be just disappointed in her.

LOL Soyeon is not even one of the Lead or even just one of the main characters so i don't see any problem of her being on the drama since i don't really think she'll get that a lot of exposure anyway... The drama will focus on the leads & not on Soyeon so NO NEED TO REMOVE her...

"Soyeon being absent was decided before the situations arose because she has other schedules she inevitably has to attend. It is not related to the recent incident."

Oh yeah sure and we are 5 year old fans that believe everything on the internet. Please we all know its because of the situation and KBS wants the attention focused on the tv drama not on the t-ara one. They know that if Soyeon is there reporters would be more interested on her statement regarding the situation

Please we all know its because of the situation and KBS wants the attention focused on the tv drama not on the t-ara one. They know that if Soyeon is there reporters would be more interested on her statement regarding the situation

KBS probably did asked Sso not to come and CCM prevent her from making public appearances too.

It's sad though. Not to be able to attend her first press conference in her first drama. She doesn't deserve all this hate.

Hey, you know what would be amazing? All the girls speak their mind on twitter, release all this dirt on CCM/KKS, play the pity card and say you want to leave CCM, and get the public to hate CCM/KKS even more :D

I seriously can't believe they've stayed quiet all this time, even Hwayoungie.

bull crap, expect us to believe? HAH. GOOTWORK BOI

but i do not believe this shi*. and this has nothing to do with the bullying incident? what a coincidence

that she will not be attending the conference. besides, she barely did a thing to bully