Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media trainee's post about T-ara becomes a hot topic

nathaniel

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media trainee's post about T-ara becomes a hot topic

2012073109200348_1_rstarcby.jpg

An article written online by a trainee has been attracting a lot of attention.

In the post they wrote, "I'm currently a trainee at GM Media = Core Contents Media = Mnet Media (3 related companies) for the past two years. Seeing the T-ara incident has made me frustrated. After making this post, I decided to quit being a trainee and will disappear."

She continued by saying, "Hwayoung made her debut on December 3rd, 2010 and I became a trainee on April 18, 2010. Our company goes to the practice room while we practice to look at our cell phones and wallets. You're screwed for life if you're here. When T-ara had a day off, they visited the studio. Hyomin gathered all the trainees who were preparing for debuts and said we should all introduce ourselves to each other."

"I heard someone say that Hot Blooded Kangho was dating Jiyeon. They (Jiyeon/Kangho) asked me my age, where I live, my ID, etc, and I told them. Then I heard Kangho say, 'This xxxx hasn't smoked? Idiot. Let's take her to a club tonight.' There was also one time where Jiyeon threw a high-heeled shoe at me. I still have the scar."

The authenticity of this post is unclear but it's became a hot topic amongst netizens in light of the recent T-ara drama.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n08938

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This along with another "statement" has been confirmed as anti and hate filled.

The person who made the statement about Jiyeon Slapping Hwa has been confirmed to be an anti and their identity is being secured for protective reasons.

CCM is actually making some headway into fending off the rumours and clearing T-Ara's name.

This along with another "statement" has been confirmed as anti and hate filled.

The person who made the statement about Jiyeon Slapping Hwa has been confirmed to be an anti and their identity is being secured for protective reasons.

CCM is actually making some headway into fending off the rumours and clearing T-Ara's name.

great to hear that!please do faster of T-ara will be jeopardy!

Oh no!!!!!!! T-ara only needs to step out of the dark and clear out things, even apologize can make the things turn brighter at some points, now they barely can go public.....three years of hardworking turn to none in only 4 days like this T_________T

Please dont speak malicious stuff of T-ara if you yourself don't dare to clarify your name in public, this stupid writer >"<

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11151&idxType=News&trendKeyword=T-ara

Dont trust these kind of random post guys. This is just like the post where that person claimed to be an ex-dancer of Hotchicks. Also, there a petition out there for fans and supporters to go against those who want the dissolution of T-ara. For those of you who are still standing strong by T-ara's side please sign it to show your support.

T-ara fighting!

"When T-ara had a day off, they visited the studio"

As much as I'm now inclined to believe 6-ara did ostracize Hwayoung, I find that line very, VERY questionable.

She specifically didn't say which members arrived and for one thing, it's difficult to imagine T-ara would visit the studio in a day-off - and one thing for sure, T-ara hasn't had even a single day-off prior to March this year.

The credibility of this trainee is dubious at best.

There's no need for me to worry about Jiyeon dating Yesung then..since she is dating "hot blooded kangho" :huh:-_- ..this is not making sense at all !!!!!!!!

I've restrained myself since yesterday not to make any comment in this chaos..but this news is really upset me :angry:

So STUPID making a false statement like this...

People just keep making stupid article like this and we will all realized that all this rumor are FALSE!!!

"When T-ara had a day off, they visited the studio"

As much as I'm now inclined to believe 6-ara did ostracize Hwayoung, I find that line very, VERY questionable.

She specifically didn't say which members arrived and for one thing, it's difficult to imagine T-ara would visit the studio in a day-off - and one thing for sure, T-ara hasn't had even a single day-off prior to March this year.

The credibility of this trainee is dubious at best.

Dubious?

Out right ludicrous, Everyone knows T-Ara's days are filled from morning to morning with schedules, practicing more than 6 hours a day, in what time frame would they have the chance do any of the things these antis have claimed they have done?

In their bathroom break?

okay...this is just ridiculous! :blink: who ever wrote this...shame on you. All these speculation and false accusations are making the situation more worse than it needs to be. I wanna see how all these anti-fans and so-call fans that jumped on the wagon to accuse and cuss these girls out feel a few weeks from now when all this superficial idol world news ends. I just keep remember how these netizens ended ex-2pm Jay Park's career for awhile then turn to say how they didn't "mean" to at the end. I'm not dumb enough to believe every written word found on the internet....who knows it could be some 12 yrs. old kid w/no life :o

Soooooooo how does anyone even verify this? If anybody believes this without proof they are so stupid. I'm so frustrated by these types of articles!

By the way, I'm a T-ara backup dancer.

nice to meet you. i've been a ccm - gm trainee since july 31 2011.

funnily, if all these were true, why only post them now. i'm just waiting for an article to state that jiyeon along with the others are the antichrist or something along those lines..

Don't they realize if the antis keep posting this random post it will not be taken seriously?

I have to admit I'm wavered when the random post started to happen but not anymore and I'm seriously outrage right now. Haters get a life!

Yep ... what next? Soyeon smoking? We had Hyomin kissing news already. Who's the next target then ?

About these bullied,outcast thing.... let me say this.

If you and your friends were in a class for a year or two, then one day you have a new classmate who was assigned to work with you. You're not all the friend making type people so you'd stay with your friends than the new person. Sometimes the new one has different opinions than you and your friends. Does that mean the new person was bullied ? Is she an outcast ? Is it our fault that I'm not close to the new person ?

If people want to dig up negative rumors, go ahead. I don't care. I'll wait til everything is revealed.

this red alert for t-ara .

but there's something fishy around here ??

does t-ara have a day off ???

wow i'm shocked !

they say they never rest for a day !!

invite her to a club ??

wow that's rare !!

she can't perform on chair when the song i go crazy because of you .

the dance on chair suppose to be jiyeon part . but coz of her age . she pass the dance to hyomin .

club !!!??

she will caught up before she can go into the club .