Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media trainee's post about T-ara becomes a hot topic

nathaniel

Dont trust these kind of random post guys. This is just like the post where that person claimed to be an ex-dancer of Hotchicks. Also, there a petition out there for fans and supporters to go against those who want the dissolution of T-ara. For those of you who are still standing strong by T-ara's side please sign it to show your support.

T-ara fighting!

so how do I support? I can't read korean. @@

The biggest problem with rumours like this is that they can and will cause controversy whether they're true or not. The large number of antis will say they're true - regardless if they know it's highly likely to be false - just to cause more issues. And the moment KKS says these rumours are false, the antis will once again say something along the lines of "KKS/CCM is just trying to cover up the truth to protect their image."

At this point, anyone can claim to be some sort of "insider" and falsify another statement to keep the problems going for the reason I just stated.

hopefully the girls is being relocated in the place far far away from this chaos,,,for their own peace of mind,,,stupid persons who will believe those kind of news,,,,unless if the person who writte it also write it down his/her name cleary other than that so it definitely HOAX,,,you can not trace or confirm whether its true or not if its ONLY HOAX...........

When are the girls gonna speak up/tell the truth about this company and KKS??? Things are going crazy right now every minute with all these claims/posts. this is a never-ending news!!!

The moment one of the girls speak up while they're still under CCM contract, they're getting the boot, and maybe even blacklisted. I don't think they really want that.

At this point everything written about t-ara is just laughable. so ridiculous that even though its obvously lies made up by haters it just posted.

haiz, I really do hope that they will get through this. Most may not agree but with the way KKS handled everything yesterday it would be better for the girls not to appear publicly for now and just let KKS do what he does best, TROLL

that trainee if she is really exist is a stupid, she said that she' already ther since 2010 whyjust now she wants to quit? why not before, damn flamer only like to put a fire on a gasoline, and make everything getting worse, for those who read and don't know the truth behind it will believe it and think that this is happended. so let's joint hand together and protect our beloved T-ara, let's make any neccesary action to hold the spreading of this false news, hope the other members can give their comment and hwayoung can help the other members to clear their name if that all not true for T-ara sake

The antis are getting the upper hand with their fan cafe and fabricated articles... It may not be much and sory to continue to plug this but there is a petition at change.org that can showcase the support of international fans for T-ara..

We love T-ara and We are against those who want the dissolution of T-ara: Please help us to have 150.000 signs, petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/we-love-t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs#

PEOPLE JUST WRITING xxxx AGAIN. But then they said good words about Hyomin, so I don't see what's wrong with that. But this is bunch of xxxx. It doesn't even make sense with the whole incident.

The antis are getting the upper hand with their fan cafe and fabricated articles... It may not be much and sory to continue to plug this but there is a petition at change.org that can showcase the support of international fans for T-ara..

We love T-ara and We are against those who want the dissolution of T-ara: Please help us to have 150.000 signs, petition

http://www.change.or...-150-000-signs#

I SIGNED IT AS A PROUD QUEEN. :)

there is only one thing i can say to whoever made that article...

get A life!!!!

I don't know if what your saying is true or not but If it is then i thank you for saying the truth but if you're not then shame on you...

BTW the 'you' is pewrtained to the persoin who wrote the article featured in this...

where were they when T-ara struggling to climb up to popularity? Having fake smile on their face greeting T-ara I assume..

Now T-ara have problem all stupid proofless random post accusing T-ara for something coming out one by one.. If that's the case, MAKE A DAMN POLICE REPORT!!!

Wow looks like Jiyeon and IU were just throwing high heeled shoes whenever they meet. Hi guys! I'm a CCM trainee since I was 3 y/o and Kim Kwang Soo's been throwing his high heeled shoes to me for the past 17 years. I'm being bullied! Wow! BS.