Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's agency, "We will take legal action against creators of back-up dancer and trainee posts"

nathaniel

[12.07.31] T-ara's agency, "We will take legal action against creators of back-up dancer and trainee posts"

20120731020531_0.jpg

Core Contents Media will take legal action over the false testimonies being posted online to protect Hwayoung and T-ara.

Core Contents Media said on the 31st, "There are accounts being posted in the online cafe T-jinyo (We want the truth from T-ara) that are later being published as articles before being confirmed. We will take legal action to protect Hwayoung and T-ara."

"Tajinyo (We want the truth from Tablo) created a big bruise in the music industry in the end of 2010. T-jinyo is also becoming controversial now. From these unconfirmed reports being published, not only are T-ara and Hwayoung suffering, but their parents are too, so I ask the press not to publish unconfirmed reports. The 'back-up dancer post' as well as the 'second-year trainee post' are all false and we will seek to take legal action against people saying these things."

All of this is happening because of the recent decision from CCM to cancel T-ara's Hwayoung's contract.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n12055

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Core Contents Media will take legal action over the false testimonies being posted online to protect Hwayoung

Stopped reading there. Cool story bro, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but that is the biggest pile of shi-

On the other hand, most of these articles are indeed pretty stupid. It's like people just have way too much time on their hands and have to make up stories to make themselves feel better, because they know something we didn't.

Just like they went after the "hackers" right? And will he quit it with saying that he's trying to protect Hwayoung as well like he's some good guy? Why is he trying to protect someone who he said has hurt so many people and then he has also talked bad about as well? While I'm happy that he is going to address the people who are spreading false information, he's really getting on my nerves.

I'd like to see CCM actually take legal action and see how it will fare since they said they would take legal action against the SEA-based companeis that plagiarized T-ara's songs a while back - yet, NOTHING was heard about it.

Given that the entire public is against CCM, the court itself would also be pressured to disregard whatever crap CCM spews out at a nonstop basis.

LOL KKS YOU CLOWN. Protect Hwayoung...but regularly release articles to make her look bad. Those articles have as much weight in truth as these anonymous posts coming up.

Now the apex of this shtstorm is when this controversy becomes big enough to fall upon the ears of an American audience. Britney Spears wants her song back. THAT is real legal action, CCM.

if T-ara still 6, their fine with that conditions, then hwayoung join, and become 7 member, but their still ok, and now, 2 of new member will join, one done "Areum" and Dani on desember, but their no problem with that conditions,,

Essentially, regardless of the number of T-ara member is increased, T-ara always still T-ara nothing change,

all the news and the fact that spread through the online world that's not true,

that's just xxxx,,,

Please guys! fill in this request to help t-ara! let's show them that we are stronger than antis!

http://www.change.org/petitions/we-love-t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs

Now, related to the article. It's the first step i'm waiting for CCM to make... let's hope things get better..