Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara to temporarily halt activities

nathaniel

It's probably the best decision for now. (Finally !)

It's sad but it's the only right thing to do.

We can wait .. we can always wait.

I don't want the girls to be the top on the industry anymore. I just want them all to be safe and happy :)

Can you elaborate for some of us less-knowledgeable Kpop fans?

basically during the Dream Concert when SNSD performed, all of the fans (except Sones of course) either turned off their glowsticks or popped their balloons. Instead of chanting SNSD's name they chanted Wonder Girls instead while SNSD was performing.

heres a video of it

as you can see, theres only a small section of people with glowsticks on... and they were chanting Wonder Girls

uhm, i am seriously worried with the girls' safety if they are going to attend the whatsoever concert tomorrow. i can imagine how battered they will be if they were to get jeers from the crowd. it has been three years since they started out from nothing, and it seems like in three days, they ended up with nothing. all their time, youth and efforts in the past three years just "disappeared" like this. how can any normal human being take this kind of blow.. poor girls. regardless who is in the right or wrong, nobody deserves to be treated like dirt. even when somebody is in the wrong, those who condemns show no better in their behaviour. And unfortunately, this is the scenario we are in now. i hope they can be mentally and psychologically stronger. i bet they have avoided all forms of contact with the public now. they dont even know how serious things have gotten, and if they knew, they will be so shattered. it will be a long and arduous journey ahead for them, whether to make their stand, clear their reputation, mete out amendments, or do whatever it is in the corrective course of action. honestly speaking, i cant help to wonder what if the entire world has wronged the girls..will all the online warriors step out to apologise? i doubt so.. and i cant help but to wonder if the girls could have been better if they were under a different and better management company. poor girls, poor company with a very terrible CEO who makes miserable decisions. if the company can afford to schedule them for the performance, they can do better by having a press conference to clear the air up instead.

Retarded how news sources like AKP can escalate this situation by reporting baseless rumors as credible news sources. A lot of articles is geared towards blaming T-ara for bullying Hwayoung but no concrete evidence has been made out that that is the case yet. But people just hear rumors from netizens claiming to be this or that and just end up eating it all up as fact. xxxxing mindless zombies. I say good riddance to those retards, starting a disbandment petition without solid evidence is so typical of an anger driven mob frenzy that doesn't wait till logical dissertations can me made. So sad that it had to end up like this, T-ara's rep is pretty much slandered and nobody still knows what's actually going on.

Thank GOD, a break. Hopefully when he says that they're still arranging the schedules that means that Sexy Love is being pushed back for later release. Considering that up until yesterday things were going to continue on as usual and now the most overworked girl group in K-Pop is taking a break (ironic that it had to come to this in order for them to finally agree to a break), I'd say that means that CCM is very aware that the situation is too volatile for them to be actively promoting and making appearances. They need to take this time to figure out their next plan of action, because up until now they've failed spectacularly on putting a cap on this.

Ultimately the best plan is going to take the longest to implement. It involves Hwayoung coming back, the announcement of an official hiatus, R&R for the girls, documented counseling to work on any internal issues they may be having, and then an official spot on SBS Strong Heart where they basically spill their guts prior to their comeback. That's what needs to happen but I doubt it will.

It might be easier this way so that the members themselves (as well as the coordinators and PD's that have to follow them around) won't get direct hits from the public as I know people can do. Now is the time to regroup and figure out what's going to happen next. Everyone stay strong...this has to end eventually.

If T-ara do attend the concert tomorrow and a large number of fans turn out and support the group, maybe it will help turn things around. Lets be honest the members aren't bad it just comes down to bad management. People make mistakes and it's the people around them that can help fix those mistakes. We don't know if their agency gave Hwayoung or the group a chance to fix their her mistakes. I feel like maybe she got pushed into a corner and finally couldn't handle it anymore.

Showing support and trust in someone can take you far in an industry where experience matters. Even if someone were to start out as a gifted individual, without improvement/practice/growth how can you expect to last.

hah like I said, none of KKS's actions ever make any sense. So much for believing that Hwayoung will be success in the future as a rapper and what not, but now CCM keep "exposing" (whether it's true or not) what seems to be all the bad stuff regarding Hwayoung....only thing result from this is more hatred toward T-Ara. It's still mind-boggling, for me, to this day that KKS is still the CEO.