Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's largest fansite, T-araDotCom closing down

Elly

[12.07.31] T-ara's largest fansite, T-araDotCom closing down

2012073115041049_1_rstarssw.jpg

Girl group T-ara's largest fansite, 'T-ara Dot Com' will be closing down.

On the 30th, the fansite administrators have posted a notice on their homepage saying that 'T-ara Dot Com will soon be shutting down'.

The fansite administrator also added that: "This was my first time in trying to run a fansite, and during the time that (the site) has been running, I would like to thank those that have sincerely worked hard. I hope that I can meet everyone again in the future"

Below the post, says 'Site Shut-down: August 15th'; stating that the said date would be the site's last day online officially.

Overall, T-ara Dot Com is T-ara's largest fansite, accumulating over 4-million visits. T-ara will be making a comeback on August 15th, the day the site officially shuts down; making T-ara lose their biggest fan community at the same time as their comeback.

The recent news regarding T-ara's Hwayoung definitely had a big impact on the fansites that have been online. T-ara Dot Com has over 36,000 registered members. As such, the notice on the homepage left the fans in a shocked state.

Although the site has members that support both sides of the current situation are fighting to keep the site alive, it is not likely that the site will continue after the said closing date.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120731n20572

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

t-ara should stop being scared of kim kwangsoo and actually stand up against him. it's either they are too caught up with protecting their own career or they are just ashamed of admitting they did bully hwayoung.

Ya know,I too believe that T-ara themselves should get up,build some guts and make a press conference or whatever official press regarding this matter rather than listening to a bunch of lies coming out from KKS's mouth.Nobody in their right mind believe any word from him now.

They should have known that by this time,it gonna take a miracle for the fans to accept them back and their image+reputation are now beyond repair.So,why should they wait?I don't care if it needs them to go to the court.As long as their clear this up and free from that douchebag.

I hate to say this,but I have a feeling that their Sexy Love gonna flop even 50 times worse than YaYaYa.

I hope there will be NO anti registering Diadem anddd spamming on the site and bashing our girls. :(

manssss i hate that kks dammmn much ><~~~

I hope Diadem will improve more security in this forum. add sommemore much harder question . O_O thats better.

Ya know,I too believe that T-ara themselves should get up,build some guts and make a press conference or whatever official press regarding this matter rather than listening to a bunch of lies coming out from KKS's mouth.Nobody in their right mind believe any word from him now.

They should have known that by this time,it gonna take a miracle for the fans to accept them back and their image+reputation are now beyond repair.So,why should they wait?I don't care if it needs them to go to the court.As long as their clear this up and free from that douchebag.

I hate to say this,but I have a feeling that their Sexy Love gonna flop even 50 times worse than YaYaYa.

i think KKS is purposely trying to draw something up for the girls to say, to save his own butt.. but if they did come out with their own true feelings or version of what really happened, it would clear up x 10 fast

It just keeps getting better and better /sarcasm :(

I hope some miracle happens and they still somehow pull through all of this.

Realistically speaking, recovering from all of this is a longshot. With all the sponsor pull outs, refunds, cease of activities, etc... This is very difficult to watch :( The fire is already too big to be easily extinguished.