Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's largest fansite, T-araDotCom closing down

Elly

so like... i decided that im acutally going to buy their Mirage album instead of downloading it.... yup..i actually have enough money...

it seems as though most people here on Tiaradiadem will stand by T-ara.

Lol me too, the album is as good as bought. I've bought all of their other albums and repackages, this will be no different.

For T-ara, it's absolutely now or never.

At this point, their careers are pretty much unsalvageable and it's becoming clearer by the passing hours that they have absolutely nothing to lose but speak out the truth.

I don't care whether if KKS is going to c0ckblock them or not - it's long overdue that they need to get up on their own feet and start fighting back on their own as individuals. Not puppets of a pathetic excuse of a company.

All I know to do is to keep supporting them until the end, no matter how close or far away that may be. Maybe some of the moderators and admin at T-araDotCom were unable to come to terms with the allegations against T-ara. Maybe they're simply closing it down because of all the fighting in the fandom, and they just decided to take the site down simply so as not to give antis another place to flock to. Who knows? At this point I'm not sure it even matters. T-ara is in a bad place right now and all we as fans can do is stick this out to its conclusion, whatever that may end up being.

Will diadem stand by T-ara?

I know I will. Stay strong girls.

Well, as much evidence/speculation as there is, we still dont know the actual facts. I'll stay by T-ara until I know the truth. Some my not consider me a true fan but I don't think blindly following a group makes a true fan.

At this point, their careers are pretty much unsalvageable and it's becoming clearer by the passing hours that they have absolutely nothing to lose but speak out the truth.

I don't care whether if KKS is going to c0ckblock them or not - it's long overdue that they need to get up on their own feet and start fighting back on their own as individuals. Not puppets of a pathetic excuse of a company.

they should do what KARA did and sue KKS or at least threaten to lol

exactly.. but KKS is tying them down tbh. he believes he should handle it. if the girls do come out and talk about the issue, its because they were handed scripts by KKS.

Well, as much evidence/speculation as there is, we still dont know the actual facts. I'll stay by T-ara until I know the truth. Some my not consider me a true fan but I don't think blindly following a group makes a true fan.

i agree.. reserved judgement is always good, dont worry, you and i are in the same boat ^^

exactly.. but KKS is tying them down tbh. he believes he should handle it. if the girls do come out and talk about the issue, its because they were handed scripts by KKS.

All the more reason why I believe they should simply just say "F**k this sh!t!!!" and get out on their own, whether if CCM will allow it or not. If not, they should simply fight their way through.

KKS clearly has proven to be inept at this and I have no doubt that the current members are desperate to end this on their own. Everything is just way beyond any form of control.

All the more reason why I believe they should simply just say "F**k this sh!t!!!" and get out on their own, whether if CCM will allow it or not. If not, they should simply fight their way through.

KKS clearly has proven to be inept at this and I have no doubt that the current members are desperate to end this on their own. Everything is just way beyond any form of control.

i dunno.. i'd be kinda scared because he could practically fire me on the spot for not listening, and then black list me from the rest of the industry.. i really wish it was that easy too for the girls you know?

they should do what KARA did and sue KKS or at least threaten to lol

Man that fool would take that as a challenge. He's too prideful as an industry CEO to let his employees leave on their terms. Let's not forget the repurcussions for breaching a contract. He would add salt to the wounds that the Kpop world has given them now.

i dunno.. i'd be kinda scared because he could practically fire me on the spot for not listening, and then black list me from the rest of the industry.. i really wish it was that easy too for the girls you know?

At this point, I don't think it really matters anymore.

T-ara's careers are simply not recoverable at this stage and I don't want to say it but it looks like that it really is the end for them.

Overall, T-ara Dot Com is T-ara's largest fansite, accumulating over 4-million visits. T-ara will be making a comeback on August 15th, the day the site officially shuts down; making T-ara lose their biggest fan community at the same time as their comeback.

MY GOD. the above statement is by far the worst news ever. just when they needed support the most. everything that has happened are purely based on rumours and the most amazing wild human imagination. cant believe the stupidity of human beings, and ashamed to be a human being right now. the world has to wake up and be patient for truth =.="

Realistically, the fans that want to will create a new site instantly. Again, there's 2 sides to this. On one hand, it definitely sucks to see their biggest fan community shut down (On their comeback? Really? Perhaps a protest to CCM...). On the other hand, what good is that site doing if it's just serving as a warzone for anti-CCM pro-Hwayoung flames? Arguements for both. Such sadness. To the members....Diadem's not going anywhere, guys.