Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's largest fansite, T-araDotCom closing down

Elly

Please...Please...Please....Don't shut down Tiaradiadem too,Elly. This is where all the Queen's feels most comfortable.This is where Queen's all over the world united. This is where the frontline for Queen's to battle the haters and antis. This is our frontier! This is our virtual home!

This is what going to happen.

T-ara will perform sans Hwayoung at the music program.

Eunjung will do the Hwayoung's rap at the beginning and the crowd will be restless.

Then when its time for Hyomin to rap Hwayoung's part we start to hear Hwayoung rapping,

she will slowly make her way onto the stage followed by a staff member with a chair for hwayoung to sit.

the audience will go silent from shock.

Once the number is finished the rest of the members will run over to Hwayoung and everyone starts to hug,

T-ara will start to cry.

This gesture will move the viewers and they will start to chant T-ARA! - T-ARA! - T-ARA!,

Eventually T-ara make their way off the stage.

News break out.

T-ara will go on TV shows discussing the events that unfolded.

One year later...

T-ara becomes the #2 kpop group, right behind SNSD. :P

t-ara should stop being scared of kim kwangsoo and actually stand up against him. it's either they are too caught up with protecting their own career or they are just ashamed of admitting they did bully hwayoung.

Yeah their career are pretty much over now so they should take action themselves. They dont have anything to lose.

Wow unbelievable. I can't believe the admins just closed down the site without any regards to its 36k members, just on a whim.

Safe to say they're stupid for jumping the gun without seeing facts put out first. Way to go retards.

Nice way to set an example for everyone and push them to believe in the baseless rumors that have been spreading.

Moo Moo, mindless cattle follow the angry netizen mob

The reason why the fansite probably decided to close was because so many anti's were infiltrating the forum and kept posting negative things and the fansite didnt want the girls to read the negative comments. That's my theory.

i agree. all the anti's were flooding it with the rumors they found or fabricated and the website kinda forcefully shutdown. but the date kinda sucks because @_@ yah..

Eunjung will do the Hwayoung's rap at the beginning and the crowd will be restless.

Then when its time for Hyomin to rap Hwayoung's part we start to hear Hwayoung rapping,

she will slowly make her way onto the stage followed by a staff member with a chair for hwayoung to sit.

Once the number is finished the rest of the members will run over to Hwayoung and everyone starts to hug,

T-ara will start to cry.

This gesture will move the viewers and they will start to chant T-ARA! - T-ARA! - T-ARA!,

News break out.

One year later...

i really hope this miracle can happen.

T-ara will start to cry.

News break out.

One year later...

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!

i still believe 7-ara. maybe 6-ara ever bullied hwayoung, but it's the past.

two years have passed and i believe they treat hwayoung better.

do you know, guys? when i watch hello baby, i admit hwayoung was outcast. but i think in pretty boys, hwayoung is more cheerful and she is actively talking with other members.

T-ara will start to cry.

News break out.

One year later...

and then all the fans that turned their backs on T-ara calling them b!tches can feel like an @ss about themselves

Its a petition link in change.org:

"We love t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs"

http://www.change.or...-150-000-signs#

For those who still love the girls, despite the drama.. Please show your support..

Yes please show your support... at least we can send a screencap of the numbers to our girls to show them that thousands through out the world still supports T-ara..

As of right now the number is 6700+ and still growing...

It has already been translated in Diadem's subbed videos... check it out..I don't see any bullying there..

Yea seriously its just people making it out to be "said bullying" by making small clips that is "potential" bullying. Then next thing you know angry netizens eat it all up and be like "yea totally bullying her, petition disbandment!" Ridiculous right?