Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's largest fansite, T-araDotCom closing down

Elly

I've been a fan of T-ara's since Day 1. Lies is one of my favorite songs.

It's sad to see those admins just abandon them like that.

Something in my gut tells me that something else is going on here...It's hard for me to believe that they actually are bullies.

saw this on AKP post

That's been taken completely out of context. The contest in question is not a popularity contest, but a contest to see who looks like the meanest girl in the group. They were probably laughing because they know Hwayoung is probably one of the sweeter, more mild-mannered members so it was funny to them. Hwayoung looked more upset that she was chosen than the members giggling over her being picked.

i seriously don't get it. are all the anti fans just uniting since they've been given an opportunity? can they not understand that unless there are solid proofs that bullying occurred, then they should not be so quick to judge. what they are doing to t-ara is exactly just that, bullying. the viscous cycle will continue because of these people. i am not saying that bullying didnt occur, but will not be so quick to judge. i mean if people believed that jaejoong (and jyj) didnt hit the saesang fans even with a video.... then why are they believing just words? I'm a jaejoong fan too, so i'm not dragging him in this chaos..

Guest Princess Unicorn

So.. if T-araDotCom has unfortunately closed down, it means Diadem is the biggest intl. forum/fansite for T-ara, right?

You guys, don't even think about Diadem closing down. Diadem will stand by T-ara no matter what. No matter what the outcome, let's stick together and support our girls.

Its really heartbreaking for me to see t-ara, the one and only girlband i had loved for a long while now, go crumble because of the malicious articles, haters that keeps on bashing, and to those fans who had claimed they'll support t-ara no matter happens.. but where are they now? now that t-ara needs them...just because of that bullying issue which is never been confirmed or proven in any way, they would just leave and be the ones who keep hurting t-ara.. to hell with them, i don't care anymore if only a few would still stand at t-ara's side right now.. the important thing is atleast the true ones have stayed and not a big number who are all fakes..

it's really funny how people simply judge others by just reading or hearing things without any evident proof at all..they think they know everything but in reality they just believe what they wanted to believe and that their sense of judgement are already clouded with ill opinionated thoughts... i still have this faith in t-ara, that they are not as the haters describes them to be.. why did i said that, coz there are facts that one couldn't deny at all, one is that they do have a close relationship with other idols also like eunjung and gyuri, hyomin and sunny, jiyeon, iu, luna, and suzy.. they also are close with yama&chicks (their dance company), and some of their label mates who had never once complained about them.. if they really have a bad attitude like bullying, it should have been brought up long before this accusations errupted.. i thought blind people are the only ones who can't see, but im all wrong even people who are blessed with an eyesight are also the blind one..

ccm/kss should alone suffer the consequences for their bad decisions and not t-ara... if there's only one to blame, haters should blame the company but not the artist who had constantly working themselves out not only for their company, but also for their fans, and most especially for their family as well...

there i just said what im really feeling right now,this things have been kept in my heart for a while now so i feel so much better now having to share it to my fellow diadem...

t-ara for me would still be eunjung, hyomin, jiyeon, soyeon, boram, qri, hwayoung, and the two new members: areum and dani.. i would still be a t-ara fan even though they would still be in ccm/kks/devil's lair besides its the artist that i love and not the company..

t-ara fighting!!! diadem figting!!! queens fighting!!!

can i say that the admin of TaraDotCom is actually not a true fan of T-ara. if he or she is a true fan, he or she will stay and support T-ara despite the controversy. more so all the accusations are not confirmed yet..we all still don't know the truth..

just want to share with my friend/loyal queen's here --

i'm still in malaysia right now....one of my friend (he is sone) but he just give his opinion.he said korean netizens is the evil/cruel

/scariest people in this world because like to judge other people before knowing the truth.When i heard what he said,i'm feel so

embarrassed(i'm half malaysian/korean)...he continued by saying how could they treat their own people like that just like t-ara do

a crime (means killing people)... did they live in this world just to make sin? and regret when it's already to late?

please wake up korean netizens,we didn't live in this world forever but temporary...

hearing he said all this make me realize korean netizen just put s**t to their own name

just want to share with my friend/loyal queen's here --

i'm still in malaysia right now....one of my friend (he is sone) but he just give his opinion.he said korean netizens is the evil/cruel

/scariest people in this world because like to judge other people before knowing the truth.When i heard what he said,i'm feel so

embarrassed(i'm half malaysian/korean)...he continued by saying how could they treat their own people like that just like t-ara do

a crime (means killing people)... did they live in this world just to make sin? and regret when it's already to late?

please wake up korean netizens,we didn't live in this world forever but temporary...

hearing he said all this make me realize korean netizen just put s**t to their own name

u're malaysian??me too!it's been awhile since jay park's cases netizens acting crazy like this..and hope t-ara still be strong to get through this!

i really hope this miracle can happen.

please make this happen!!

Lee Ji Hye comments on T-ara’s ongoing situation

Former S♯arp member and singer Lee Ji Hye shared her thoughts on T-ara’s situation.

On July 30th’s airing of social broadcast Palm tv‘s ‘Lee Ji Hye’s Secret‘, Lee Ji Hye talked about the ongoing situation with T-ara for the show’s ‘Today’s search words’ segment.

Lee Ji Hye shared, “Sharp broke up because of the group’s disharmony. It’s hard for me to talk about T-ara when one member has left.”

She continued, “(The stories) may be true or not, but I think all are victims and attackers in one. In addition to Hwayoung, all the members are really getting hurt.”

Lee Ji Hye pointed out, “There can be anxiety about new members in a group. Their ways of living and goals are each different. Also, since they’re young and don’t have much experience, they can’t help but run into trouble with one another. Because the T-ara members are young, it’s going to be a big wound for them.”

She comforted T-ara by commenting, “My wound went on for a long time as well. It’s important to just watch from the side lines without any rumors.”

Source+Picture: Money Today via Naver

Comment: Aww, she is so sweet ! >___<