Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media, "Because the poster was a teen, we will not punish"

nathaniel

for the petition why not if we make a group...make people sign it....like from here u know where people from..example if u from malaysia..we could meet somewhere..like shopping mall etc..so faster we can reach 150000. (this is my friend suggestion)

Someone with the power, please fire the CEO things would work so much better without him. He created T-ara yes, but during this time he never did anything good for them. He tires them out completely and destroys the group.

I really don't understand people who are asking if what KKS said is true or not.

Even if KKS didn't really know who the poster really is we could all guess it must been some anti teenager.

Who would believe a story like that in the first place?

Jiyeon smoke, go to the club, and throwing shoes around.

Those are just some stupid made-up anti massage anyone could have post with out any evidence.

So what is the problem if the company would just denied the fcuking post with out any evidence neither

All i can say is that i will always support T-ara no matter what is the outcome as long as they makes good songs

And I hope all fellow diadem members would do the same. Cheer!!

Fans, thank you for showing so much love even though I have only given you disappointment. I want to stop now (or vice verseley: Please stop now). From now on I will show a much more mature and brighter self. Please look forward to it. I apologize for making you worry during this time and I want to apologize to the CCM family. I will come back a better person.

That's what Hwayoung tweeted... WDF?

She really apologized to CCM.... Can't believe it.... This can't be...

We don't know if she apologized because she's guilty (she never denied or confirmed the bullying), we don't know if she apologized because her sister is still under the control of CCM and she is doing this to protect her (if CCM really did go to her house and spoke with her parents, we have no idea what he really said), and we also don't know if she's apologizing because she feels sorry that things have gone this far. Unless she clarifies her apology and is more specific, we can't be 100% certain what she is apologizing for and why.

At this point, I could care less about all of these smoke screens and ambiguous messages. What I want to hear are specific confirmation from Hwayoung or the members of T-ara directly stating that there was bullying involved or there wasn't any bullying.