Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Hwayoung's apology

Skream

0Teaz.png

Translated: "Fans, thank you for showing so much love even though I have only given you disappointment. I want to stop now (or vice verseley: Please stop now). From now on I will show a much more mature and brighter self. Please look forward to it. I apologize for making you worry during this time and I want to apologize to the CCM family. I will come back a better person."

I believe that Hwayoung's apology is not sincerely directed towards CCM. There are reasons for her apologising and they are:

1- Hwayoung's sister is working under CCM and to prevent difficulty for her, Hwayoung apologised to CCM.

2- CCM could have threatened Hwayoung in some way. (They met her parents and could have threatened them too). "Your daughter will never work in the KPOP industry again..We will ruin her..We will also ruin your other daughter"

Taking this into consideration, Hwayoung is the bigger and better person. She doesn't need to mature any further because at such a young age she is looking out for her family. Hwayoung's actions have impressed me and the world.

"Fans, thank you for showing so much love even though I have only given you disappointment. I want to stop now (or vice verseley: Please stop now). From now on I will show a much more mature and brighter self. Please look forward to it. I apologize for making you worry during this time and I want to apologize to the CCM family. I will come back a better person."

From this sentance you can actually see that somehow she asking fans to stop doing blacklashing to CCM, which have 2 possibility

She had enough of CCM blacklash...Which they keep revealing some stuff that not true or twisted.

2nd her sis is still in the company.

It weird cos if you are having attitude problem you won't change within 3days time let along news about her throw temper at staff and MEDIA( since when media in korea become so humble? where the article)