Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] A photo of Hwayoung at CCM offices a few hours ago becomes a hot topic

nathaniel

[12.07.31] A photo of Hwayoung at CCM offices a few hours ago becomes a hot topic

676935_0_500620_90166.jpg

A photo captured of Hwayoung at her agency's office is becoming a hot topic.

At midnight on August 1st, a picture title "Hwayoung office" became the #1 search in real-time keyword searches on portal sites.

Just a few hours earlier at night on the 31st, Hwayoung said to fans on Twitter, "My fans who have loved me until now, I apologize for disappointing you. Now, please stop and just look forward to a more mature and sophisticated side of us."

Following, "I'm sorry for making you worry. To my Core Contents Media family, I'm also sorry. Next time, I'll appear with a better image," showing signs of reconciliation.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n05735

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

all I can hope for right now is the best for T-ara. Fighting!!!!

Same here... maybe... just maybe this whole deal of bullying was just a major publicity stunt..

Anyways... I just wish that everything will be back to what it was (even though it's hard)... but I hope that people will learn from this...

I wish the girls all the best!

is that really her?hope everything will be fine..and the girls can comeback to the stage just like before..

did someone see the article on alk about eunjung said sorry and thank you at her fansite?

is it me or does that look more like hwoyoung from the hair

me too..i also think that hwoyoung..

I just read her apology twitter post and it sounds like she is rejoining the group? What is going on?! Was this all just a publicity stunt??? Ugh. Whatever it takes for there to be peace, just let it happen. If Hwayoung goes back then I hope it will be for the best and that she won't be upset anymore. I just want T-ara to go back to being happy. :(

You know, on the side note....for one of the more popular girl groups out there, the building that their agency is based in looks pretty cheap.

And I thought they moved to a bigger and spacious building. Clearly not the case. I guess it does raise the possibility that CCM is going through financial times since they ONLY rely on T-ara for any form of real income whereas all its other acts have become flops.

And know what? The very day CCM collapses, I think the fandom should celebrate it as an anniversary.