Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] CEO Kim Kwangsoo, "Hwayoung brought this upon herself"

nathaniel

one thing i want to know...why hwayoung refuse to perfor live at 27th that make all the other mad at her????

what is the reasons....

but just because she refuse to perform in this one event her contract was termnate???

kks said there are many more situation about hwayoung misbehaviour...so this problem actually not just happen recently but has long happend???

oh my God... he really needs to shut up! He don't know how to speak... his statements make me laugh!

why did she refuse to perform? why she was crying?

maybe she had a reason... have you spoken with her before kicking her out? this isn't logical reason for kicking her out of group!!!

why can't he respond to this mess clearly? why don't he let girls & Hwayoung speak infront of reporters CLEARLY?

he just makes trouble not solving any problem...

I really feel sad For my precious T-ARA...

i see KKS as an honest man, a good boy.

but sometimes a troll king, he didnt explain why she was crying and that he said t-ara continued to

attend whatever they were set in their schedules, but no. Some did not attend some.

troll king KKS, whata boss

"Hwayoung's removal from T-ara is not due to bullying, but because a refusal to appear on a live TV music program on the 27th"

So far, KKS has made only one detailed situation about Hwayoung not cooperating. Everything else is too broad and vague to be called a valid 'proof' of her disobedience. Also, the 27th was the day after the tweets. If those tweets were directed toward Hwayoung, then something was obviously going on between the T-ara members. Tell us the whole story instead of just the parts that look right for you.

"Because [Hwayoung] joined the group late, people must have thought that [she was experiencing] bullying; but Areum, [too], has joined the group late and she's not having a hard time." And...how do we know that?

There's been stories surfacing that Hwayoung's sweet and courteous as compared to the other members.

"A rumor has spread stating that Hwayoung was slapped on the face during a dance practice and it spread before being confirmed. Through a police investigation, we learned the rumor was created by kids. These are just rumors." Okay smarty, stop being stupid. first of all, the police dept said you did not contact you. Second of all, that had absolutely nothing to do with Hwayoung being amazing and nice. You know, repeating lies over and over again doesn't make us believe it.

There was a statement said in the press release saying "Staff members complained about Hwayoung."

"Staff members are underpaid and are hurt by everything happening now also. A person who is close to Hwayoung even sent a message out of hate to a T-ara member." They're underpaid; hmm, you keep repeating that. Then why don't you change that? Why get another group up? Also, go into more detail on how they are 'hurt'. Are they hurt because of Hwayoung, because of T-ara, or because of all your stupid mistakes? You say, "A person who is close to Hwayoung even sent a message out of hate to a T-ara member" Mind going into detail to which member the message was addressed to? Because unless it was to Hwayoung, this is pointless and irrelevant information that doesn't help your argument. In fact, it may even go against you; someone close to Hwayoung may also be close to T-ara, thus know more about T-ara than the general public. Just saying "a person close to Hwayoung" doesn't mean it was by a staff member nor was it against Hwayoung.

If there wasn't any bullying going on and Hwayoung's departure was brought upon by herself, do you have any other thoughts or evidence to reveal?

"[What happened] started out as something like a joke amongst young people and it's unfortunate that it was blown out of proportion the way that it did. But if people publish information [with no proper proof] whatsoever, that just causes more trouble to stir. T-ara will continue [to attend to] their schedules as planned." sigh. This guy...really needs some help with PR. Anything that comes out his his goddamn trap does nothing but add oil to the fire. Just shut up please? Or grow a brain and use T-ara to your advantage. Make them say whatever you say and, suddenly, delusional Queen's will believe every lie and contradiction and fairytale you've said thus far. At this point, I really don't care. Let Hwayoung and Hyoyoung free, let T-ara have some fresh air, and get this drama over with.