Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara's Eunjung, "Thank you.. and I'm sorry"

nathaniel

[12.07.31] T-ara's Eunjung, "Thank you.. and I'm sorry"

201207311930042310_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung has left a heartfelt message.

On the 30th, Eunjung left a message on her official fansite "EunChanNet" that said "Thank you very much.. I'm sorry."

Since Hwayoung's contract with T-ara was terminated, this is the first statement from any of the others members of T-ara.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n31334

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

sorry for what. she just admitted to something. i wonder if kks will let her tell her side then maybe i might start to believe

There's still ambiguity to this apology. It's possible that she's apologizing to the fans about giving them so much trouble in the past dew days. But it could also be an apology to Hwayoung. Considering she's thanking someone - probably the fans for their support - , I'm going to say it's the former.

For me, there's nothing to apologize, those netizens who jump into conclusion immediately because of an unknown proof of them bullying youngie is the one who needs to apologize.

Just one thing i thought is that, the apologies of Eunjung is due to their confusing tweets that brought us to know who is the real Queen's and those that are not.

anyway, i believe they did nothing wrong just that a little confusing tweets!

FIGHTING JUNGIE! FIGHTING T-ARA AND YOUNGIE! FIGHTING REAL QUEEN'S!

sorry for what. she just admitted to something. i wonder if kks will let her tell her side then maybe i might start to believe

If you don't believe the girls to begin with then why are you still here, seriously? Do you think even if the girls speak out now that it will be the truth? For Christ's sake, stop assuming sht.

1. If you don't believe the girls, gtfo.

2. If you're an anti troll, gtfo.

3. If you do, then keep supporting them. Don't call yourself a fan if your fandom is swayed over some stupid rumors.

Quite simple, isn't it?

It's funny. When twin apologized everyone said it was not an admittance of guilt, when it clearly was. EJ says sorry on her personal fan page, and y'all start saying she's admitting guilt, when she's really just telling her fans she's sorry they have to go through this with her. This is the problem with thinking you have intelligence when you are a teenager.

I wonder what she's sorry for. Sorry for dissappointing us? Sorry for making us feel anxious about T-ara's future?

I Guess so .. Either it's admitting to the whole thing is somehow true, or just to say sorry to the fans for all the worries they have caused us.

It's funny. When twin apologized everyone said it was not an admittance of guilt, when it clearly was. EJ says sorry on her personal fan page, and y'all start saying she's admitting guilt, when she's really just telling her fans she's sorry they have to go through this with her. This is the problem with thinking you have intelligence when you are a teenager.

Hah!Couldn't agree more with you on this!

I know it's still early to jump into conclusion and we can't finger-pointing towards anyone.But do remember that not only Hwayoung and her relatives suffer,but the T-ara member themselves.Their job and popularity have been affected terribly just because of some (thousands,to be exact) fans listen to only one side.