Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung apologized to CEO Kim Kwangsoo in tears

nathaniel

[12.08.01] Hwayoung apologized to CEO Kim Kwangsoo in tears

20120801085710235.jpg

Ex-T-ara member Hwayoung has approached and apologized to CEO Kim Kwangsoo in tears.

On July 31st, she went to go see their CEO Kim Kwangsoo to apologize (in tears) after she wrote an apology on her personal Twitter account.

Hwayoung's tweet read: "I am sorry for giving so much disappointment to all the fans that have given me love up until now. I will now stop (all of this), please anticipate a more mature and improved side of me. Because I have made everyone worried, I am very sorry. I also want to apologize to the people at Core Contents Media. I will greet everyone with a better (Hwayoung in the future)."

Core Contents Media CEO Kim Kwangsoo said that Hwayoung apologized and said, "I don't know why it's gotten this far. I'm sorry. To the president, members of our company family.. I'm sorry to everyone."

Kwangsoo said that Hwayoung went on to say, "When I decided not to proceed to appear on 'Music Bank' that day, I made a big mistake. I failed to keep a promise I made with the people viewing and the fans." Kwangsoo stated again, the reason Hwayoung was removed from T-ara is because of her decision to not appear on Music Bank.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo continued to say he didn't originally plan to remove Hwayoung from the group, but it ultimately got to that point. He said, "In the future, I believe Hwayoung can be a successful artist and rapper in a different company. I hope she'll grow and be able to perform on grand stages in the future."

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120801085710159

Translated by: Nathaniel + Elly @ Diadem

And there is still no explanation as to why she didn't appear on stage, not that I'd expect him to tell the truth. Like everyone is saying, it seems we will never hear it addressed unless one of the members defies him and makes a statement about it.

And this doesn't seem to indicate whether or not she has rejoined T-ara. I guess he's saving that for later?

It doesn't matter why she didn't appear on stage.

This is the life of an idol, they have a contract and they must follow it unless it is life or death, why do you think there are people fainting all over the place.

This is real life, if you don't listen to your boss you get fired.

It doesn't even matter if I sound like a hater, because this is how life is.

lol, at the beginning i totally read it wrong and i thought there was a comma XD

Hwayoung apologizes to CEO, Kim Kwang Soo in tears

that would've been one weird sight... KKS crying because Hwayoung's apalogy..

but like... is she going to return to T-ara now O__O this beconfusing..

@ t-ara fan 123: an interesting drama it would make indeed... change the name of the group and company and boom... a Drama had been born XD

This is the life of an idol, they have a contract and they must follow it unless it is life or death, why do you think there are people fainting all over the place.

Yes, and that is especially true at the crappy company that is CCM. The sad part is, I never expected him to tell us the truth, but without even a decent lie as to why she didn't go on stage, there is even less chance the rumors are going to slow down.

man... why did everything lead to this? :unsure:

this should have never happened in the first place...In my opinion, Hwayoung did have a fualt for not appearing on music bank, considering the fact that she didn't not want to perform when their group was almost about to perform... But why this... the CEO shoud have given her another chance...Cuz for me, if the other popular members did this, I bet you she would have just ignored it since tis the popular members their talking about... <_< I really hate what's happening right now.... and here I thought after reading the previous article things would get better... :( but nooo~... I just had to make conclusions... :angry: I hate getting jinx....

T-ara fighting... :)

lol, at the beginning i totally read it wrong and i thought there was a comma XD

Hwayoung apologizes to CEO, Kim Kwang Soo in tears

that would've been one weird sight... KKS crying because Hwayoung's apalogy..

but like... is she going to return to T-ara now O__O this beconfusing..

@ t-ara fan 123: an interesting drama it would make indeed... change the name of the group and company and boom... a Drama had been born XD

becuase of what you said I can't help but tell everyone about Dream High 2... but you guys probably already knew about that... That drama totally tells us about the life of an Idol...

becuase of what you said I can't help but tell everyone about Dream High 2... but you guys probably already knew about that... That drama totally tells us about the life of an Idol...

both Dream High and Dream High 2... i personally prefer Dream High over Dream High 2.... Dream High has been used so much in this statement of mine XD

So it's true she didn't wanna perform that day... but it's important to know why. And she should say something about the bullying. She's not under CCM anymore so shen can freely say "yes I was bullied" or "no I wasn't bullied so pls stop hating on T-ara". It could be so much easier for all of us if ppl were just speaking out on this issue and not staying quiet about it u___u

I agree with you she should have respected the contract. He had already warned the members that he would remove any of them if they didn't listen. The thing that bothers me is that he chose a bad time to end her contract. He should have let it slide for the good of the group or wait until the bullying rumors died. I don't know, but the way he manages the group is more harmful than good. I wouldn't be surprised if he started all this drama just to show the members a lesson.

It's true that idols must follow their contract no matter what and I also agree that it's highly unlikely that we will be given the truth about what happened that day.

However,

I'm still confused about why Hwayoung would choose not to go on stage, knowing that some idols usually insist going on stage regardless of injuries because they want to perform and are dedicated to their fans, so why would she do any different. There must have been a really good reason for her to decide to not perform.

What is this? I don't even.

Apologize to that old greazy toad?

I don't want to go to the extremes but the more BS I hear from that sorry excuse of a CEO, the more I think people should just gather in a crowd and pitch a massive protest right outside CCM's building. Things are tipping up worse than ever imagined.

So it's true she didn't wanna perform that day... but it's important to know why. And she should say something about the bullying. She's not under CCM anymore so shen can freely say "yes I was bullied" or "no I wasn't bullied so pls stop hating on T-ara". It could be so much easier for all of us if ppl were just speaking out on this issue and not staying quiet about it u___u

It sounds like she wants to go back, though, since she referred to CCM as her "family". Doing things that she normally wouldn't while under them wouldn't make them favor her.