Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung apologized to CEO Kim Kwangsoo in tears

nathaniel

KKS said he met with Hwa's parents, KKS said Hwa had apologize to him, KKS said other member didn't wanna let Hwa go.

Why is everything important, which is supposed to be said by the original talker, all are spoken by KKS? For now I highly doubted everything that KKS and CCM stated.

Absolutely Agree...

Poor her, After all that sh*t ol' gazer doin to her she still... omg cries T__T *damn I run out of popcorn

She sure have a big heart <3

So is she not being accepted back into the group? If that's the case, he pulled a bait and switch on her. He told her that she could rejoin the group when she apologized and when she did apologize, he didn't keep his word like he said. All he wanted to do was have her apologize to make her look like the bad person with no real intentions of taking her back. That was a shiesty move on his end and quite low, even for him. To dangle the opportunity of a 19 year old to continue her singing career if she apologized and then change his story when she fell for his antics is very sad and makes it look like he played on her emotions and took advantage of her. And to be quite honest, she really had no reason to apologize as she never accused T-ara of bullying. She never said anything bad about them even when her name was being dragged through the mud with press release and press release coming out with KKS criticizing her character. There's no word to describe how sad this is.

why is it that KKS is making all these statements? why don't he let her say it? She already tweeted an apology to the fans but she did not mention anything about apologizing to KKS personally. I still don't believe him, i'll only believe Hwayoung and the rest of the T-ara members

"If Hwayoung truly realizes her wrongs, it's possible to talk with the T-ara members and staff about her rejoining. Once again, this is if Hwayoung looks over her previous actions and self-reflects so she does not repeat the same behavior.

"In the future, I believe Hwayoung can be a successful artist and rapper in a different company. I hope she'll grow and be able to perform on grand stages in the future."

lol this man is unforgivable. Someone fire him already

I hope hwayoung can go back and things will be "normal" again... not gonna happen

What do we want as an answer. If one of the member said sorry that they bullying her is that okay or the member said we are not

bullying her She just do it and people said it lies coz netizen already set it was bully. So, just stay calm & keep quit.

Because netizen alredy set it in their mind that the bullying happend and when they said truth are lies.

let me summarize the event.

1. Hwayoung kicked out of the group.

2. CCM talk trash about Hwayoung.

3. Fans demanded the truth + T-ARA to disband.

4. Kim Kwang Soo visits Hwayoung parents.

5. Hwayoung 'tweeted' asking fans for apologies + seen to be around CCM headquarters.

6. KIM KWANG SOO HIMSELF IN FULL INTERVIEW WITHOUT REPRESENTATIVE releases statement saying Hwayoung apologizes TO HIM IN TEARS.

as a fan, I'm still not satisfied. hope T-Jinyo will continue to press CCM (and not the GIRLS) to allow artist + parties involved to release their own statement about the truth.

#SupportHwayoung

ok he said hwayoung can come back if she apologizes and she did. now hopefully they will discuss it with t-ara and the staff and hey let her back in. lets see if t-ara and the staff are all as warm and kind hearted as they act and forgive hwayoung and welcome hwayoung back.

well they better, as the angry netizens and pro-hwayoungers will never rest and t-ara will never live it down. the best choice for everyone invoved is to let her rejoin and hope that everyone including hwayoung of course has learned their lesson and to become stronger and better because of it.

It doesn't matter why she didn't appear on stage.

This is the life of an idol, they have a contract and they must follow it unless it is life or death, why do you think there are people fainting all over the place.

This is real life, if you don't listen to your boss you get fired.

It doesn't even matter if I sound like a hater, because this is how life is.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY SHE DIDN'T APPEAR ON STAGE"? yes, i know. this is the life of an idol. but, if you still manage to appear on stage, but with appearance and attitude that criticized-worthy like Jiyeon once did, don't that just invite criticism and hate from fans? fans will assume that all their love toward their idol are for nothing as the idol that they love so much, perform half-heartedly for them. that will be a sad facts for the fans.

This is what senior artist MOSE once tweeted about. idol didn't respect seniors and didn't regard fans properly and politely. what did he got? bashing right and left, saying he's trying to ruin the girls image on purpose. he's a SENIOR artist. he's entitled to teach the juniors a thing or two about entertainment. but fans are blinded by the 'love' and 'bias' for their idols that they decided to overlooked this attitude problems.

fans needs to justify their love for their idol correctly.

#SupportHwayoung

I not Bias on HWA but I won’t buy this statement.

The problem come so far is all because of KKS & his great management.

His PR say 6 T-ARA Twitter was hack that lead ppl think FISHY and start to dig and Stir!

He extend the Stir by adding more fuel by Fire HWA without proper statement and break into more Fans WAR!

All the while he been think he is big now he know what is FANS so call. To what I understand in Korea, Fans are taking very serious on idol (where u are the popular). KKS should retire, his brain won’t work in 2012

And Damn he so thick skin and don’t admit it is his fault that cause this!

Poor Hwa, she had to take all the bullet herself.

I think KKS will make her take more bullet.

It doesn't matter why she didn't appear on stage.

This is the life of an idol, they have a contract and they must follow it unless it is life or death, why do you think there are people fainting all over the place.

This is real life, if you don't listen to your boss you get fired.

It doesn't even matter if I sound like a hater, because this is how life is.

Sorry, but I can't agree with this - in "real life" you always honour your contract, EXCEPT at the expense of your health. If I was on crutches my Boss would not expect me to work, and certainly wouldn't fire me for saying I couldn't. Similarly, if an employee was fainting regularly, they would be sent home until they could sort their health out. Most real life contracts even offer some kind compensation for an injured or sick worker to help them recover.

If Hwayoung really was injured, then I'm not sure why her work ethic is being questioned - how could she be expected to go on stage and perform if she couldn't even stand without help? Unless she was faking this injury, which I haven't seen anyone even suggest (nor do I believe that myself) I'm not sure why she'd need to apologise for this.