Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung apologized to CEO Kim Kwangsoo in tears

nathaniel

Have I dropped my paragraph+ long two-cents here yet? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hwayoung don't go back. You were just cut loose from a toxic environment to go running back and admitting fault. You're killing a chance for you to grow independently and for the other T-ara to redeem themselves. This is a win for KKS. Now he'll go on the tirade that you were always the root of the issue and that he was always right, the truth of the situation will never reach light and who knows what'll happen behind closed doors once more.

this topic is i don't care much .

i do care about their relationship .

after all this . will the mmber accept her again ??

will other mmber treat her well .

that's what i've been thinking of .

what do you say??? " will the mmber accept her again ??

will other mmber treat her well ." i think if they treated her well before then after this scandal over and if Hwa rejoin they definitely accept and treat her well, because that is not her fault but antifan. BUT if 6mems didn't treat her well in the past so she will not rejoin, i think...!(sorry because of my English, it's not good...)

Sorry, but I can't agree with this - in "real life" you always honour your contract, EXCEPT at the expense of your health. If I was on crutches my Boss would not expect me to work, and certainly wouldn't fire me for saying I couldn't. Similarly, if an employee was fainting regularly, they would be sent home until they could sort their health out. Most real life contracts even offer some kind compensation for an injured or sick worker to help them recover.

If Hwayoung really was injured, then I'm not sure why her work ethic is being questioned - how could she be expected to go on stage and perform if she couldn't even stand without help? Unless she was faking this injury, which I haven't seen anyone even suggest (nor do I believe that myself) I'm not sure why she'd need to apologise for this.

Yeah, the Kpop industry doesn't make a lof of sense sometimes. Like Eunjung's injury getting worse from being forced to shuffle on her injured ankle. I have a hunch that KKS saw the negativity directed towards him after that, so he decided to let Hwayoung sit on a chair instead.

I hurt my ankle pretty bad once, and it was close to the most intense pain I've ever felt, and it doesn't let up. No doubt Hwayoung hurt herself much worse than I did, so I can only hope she can somehow rest and heal up during this time.

"CEO Kim Kwangsoo continued to say he didn't originally plan to remove Hwayoung from the group, but it ultimately got to that point."

so, when the whole controversy started, he didn't plan to remove Hwayoung from T-ara, but because he didn't give a sh*t and delayed so long, T-ara got into deep sh*t with the netizens, and so he removed Hwayoung? still his fault. sigh.