Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Over dramatic? "T-ara and Hwayoung both shed tears last night"

nathaniel

[12.08.01] Over dramatic? "T-ara and Hwayoung both shed tears last night"

20120801093712619.jpg

Hwayoung and T-ara cry. Meeting each other every day, but today was different.

According to Core Contents Media, last night on July 31st, Hwayoung and her twin sister Hyoyoung came to Core Contents Media's office is Gangnam, Seoul to meet with Kim Kwangsoo.

Through a phone interview with Star News in the morning, Kim Kwangsoo admitted to meeting with Hwayoung and Hyoyoung.

He said, "I was surprised that Hwayoung came to the company last night, but we have already talked. After apologizing to the other members, staff, and fans and apologizing for breaking her promise and reflecting on her actions, Hwayoung burst in tears."

Followed by, "It broke my heart seeing Hwayoung cry. Seeing Hwayoung cry, I realized her heart has not had a break [from aching]."

CEO Kwangsoo said he first met with the T-ara members before Hwayoung came to the office. "The T-ara members also are saddened and shed tears over this incident," he said.

"The writings T-ara and Hwayoung wrote on Twitter without any meaning behind them have all caused a ripple effect. I talked frankly to all of them yesterday, and each of them shed tears," he also said.

"I hope the fans can give their love and keep watching T-ara and Hwayoung rather than posts on the Internet."

Kim Kwangsoo terminated Hwayoung's contract, but then quickly said there was a possibility to re-join.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120801093712273

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

hope the other members would have a chance to talk :| seriously, but "over dramatic" idk if that is the right words for this XD

i mean, if i were them, i'm also going to cry because everything seems going wrong, and their hardship for 3 years is like coming to zero again.

Followed by, "It broke my heart seeing Hwayoung cry. Seeing Hwayoung cry, I realized her heart has not had a break [from aching].

And yet he kicked her out like a useless thing. KKS she is a human just in case you don't know

"The T-ara members also are saddened and shed tears over this incident," he said.

So far we haven't heard anything from the girls but Eunjung. At times like this they should say something to fans at least

"I was surprised that Hwayoung came to the company last night.." <_<

Of course after you make a threat, you think she'll take a rest at home...

KKS please just let the member and Hwa speak for themselves (well, maybe now they're still in traumatic state)

We're tired of your words cuz of all lies you made before...

And I'm glad if the members already forgive to each others ^_^ ... but I still hoping they're moving to another company though :mellow:

So is there bullying happened? how bad are the conflicts between members? are they really mistreat her badly? were the tweets really about Hwa? etc. I guess we will never know the truth behind close doors. I seriously want to hear T-ara and Hwayoung say something instead of this crazy KKS. Why he keep talking??? everything we heard is only from KKS himself, how are we gonna believe all this?

The girls & Hwa should have a press conference instead of KKS keep releasing statement after statement.