Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Over dramatic? "T-ara and Hwayoung both shed tears last night"

nathaniel

seriously... somehow i think this crying stuff is true... imagine... they worked so hard since their debut to the point where they are successful... all their reputation has just gone in a few days because of unconfirmed rumors and speculations... they really have suffered alot... t-ara fighting...

I believe it's true too! Whether those Antifans deny it or not T-ara did truly work very hard to get where they are right now. Can't everyone just let it go and let them start over again back from the beginning? Second chances aren't always bad.

KKS, even if this real, people wont believe you anymore.. *sigh* let the girls talk and tell us the truth.. even if the bully case is true, I'm sure Queens will forgive them as long as they already regret n apologize deeply to Hwayoung. :/ my heart aches everytime I see people bashing T ara n Hwayoung. :(

After seeing all of these posts and reading all of the articles, I feel like Hwayoung and T-ara have both been victims of bullying by their CEO. I feel bad for both them and now I could understand why Hwayoung would have had attitude problems. She must be sick of the harsh work schedules that he puts on them. It is obvious that he makes them work even if they are injured. I hope that all of this is cleared up very soon. Hwayoung and T-ara deserve better treatment. :(

where do i can sign petition that want KKS to resign fron CCM? Anyone?

If someone replys to you with a link could you please send it to me too :)

but if that petition happens I hope the CEO won't take it seriously or all of his greatest artists from his company would vanish...T-ara and Davichi

I don't know who want to believe. to CCM you should quiet and allowed these girl to speak up to defence themselves. I love T-ara and hope this group will not disband. Fans just want the truth.

O__o

omg, this scandal like a drama lol

although she had apologized but damage has done. T-ara's image are broken now.

i can't think anymore. the only thing i know KKS is the one who ruins everything from the start. he ruins t-ara including hwayoung.

i believe of 6-ara's bond are so strong and i think it is so hard for them to accept addition after what they have done together in the past, they were fighting so hard to reach the top and they've had good times together. maybe hwayoung feel outcast because of that. i mean it's not easy to enter and become a part of a group that already have a strong bond.

i don't know with you guys but i think the incident in music show that hwa refused to join performance is true both from 6-ara and hwa side. i think because hwayoung didn't want to performance so 6-ara feel so dissapointed especially hyomin, from their photos i think hyomin and hwayoung are so close) that's why she tweeted first. after that 6-ara and hwa had a little argue, and finally hwa couldn't stand it and crying outside waiting room. i can tell this because when i have a fight with my sister, i've always go outside to release my anger and calm down. but it doesn't mean i am the right one because sometimes i am the wrong one and i need to calm down my anger. well sometimes if you have a tough heart, it's so hard for you to accept any advice lol. that's why i think hwayoung is still young and sometimes she can't manage her emotion well (just like jiyeon). i think she never expected the situation became really worse. i hope she and 6-ara can take a positive part from all this mess and i hope they will remain a good friend.

i can't believe all that bullying because the screencaps from the haters are so dull. i don't want to wasting my time to explained all of it. if you are a true queen's i think you will understand all of that about what's happening behind the screencaps. i'm really mad at the haters who even didn't know about T-ara and ex-queen's

btw, i don't know but i don't like that hyoyoung girl. it seems like she took advantage from 6-ara and hwa by posted twitter :mellow:

I don't care what becomes of the relation between Hwayoung-KKS or T-ara-KKS. As long as Hwayoung and T-ara make peace. If they did indeed have their difference at this point both sides are prob ready to start rebuilding bridges.

Not a single F is given for that CEO who let his top group fall into a hole and proceeded to bury them by silencing them, pointing fault and just overall doing a terrible job delegating.

This is weird... maybe I'm sick so everything's weird.

Four articles that make people feel like the situation is getting better showed up while I was sleeping.

I'm still skeptical since KKS isn't the person to trust with words. Let's see all the information and updates today then ...

"The T-ara members also are saddened and shed tears over this incident," he said.

So far we haven't heard anything from the girls but Eunjung. At times like this they should say something to fans at least

Well.There could be 2 possibilities on why they (except for Eunjung) keep silent regarding this controversy.

1.I hate to say this but they are really bullies and they afraid that their actions will be exposed OR

2.They want to say something so badly but that Mr. Douchebag threaten them not to say anything and keep their mouth shut or else,POOF- they will be kicked out,just like Hwayoung.

Although Eunjung did say something,but that doesn't help either.It just makes those so-called-fans fire up and dug more stories behind her message.What I do want from them is to gather some guts and make a full statement in the official press conference or whatever and not tweeting or writing another message.People won't stop themselves from being a Detective Conan if they themselves don't clear this up.

In this state,they gonna need a miracle for those fans to support them back.I have no idea what other tactics KKS gonna used for T-ara in order to sky-rocketed their popularity back when looking at the situation now,T-ara's popularity and image have been terribly affected and almost beyond repair.

I'm waiting for T-ara's leader to speak up since she's well-known among T-ara's fans for being the most outspoken member but apparently,it didn't happen - YET.

Girls,please say something.Nobody in their right mind believe a single alphabet coming out from KKS's mouth.