Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Over dramatic? "T-ara and Hwayoung both shed tears last night"

nathaniel

the title reflects that both t-ara and hwayoung shed tears in the same time. but it was not. t-ara came before hwayoung and then they were sad. yes they were sad not cried. i dont know if they sad about the rumour or about hwayoung. later, hwayoung came to make apologize and cried! she was crying because she thinks she is the problem of all bad things happened to t-ara.

so its two things that doesnt have any connection.

they didnt meet and cried each other. i think they both sad for different reasons.

kks/ccm should realize that its better to let t-ara speak for themselves coz that's the only way netizens/haters might believe them and could shut them up..the more kks/ccm talks the more they don't believe him and with that the issue gets bigger and bigger... and i know that he knows too well that he is the most hated ceo ever in the kpop industry...

... i still find it hard to believe whatever kks said...

girls, you guys have to speak by yourselves... even if it's staged, eagle-eyed netizens can spot your body language or whatever. but please talk! and shut that filthy mouth of kks.

I think kks did a good job keeping his word... He said before that he will kick out problematic members... And he did it... Dont blame kks... Blame the problematic member...in almost case like this... Group member will not say anything... It their CEO will do the talk..