Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] An industry insider says, "Hwayoung was crying outside T-ara's waiting room unable to enter"

nathaniel

[12.08.01] An industry insider says, "Hwayoung was crying outside T-ara's waiting room unable to enter"

mt_1343782082_-1515251764_1.jpg

An industry insider is claiming that Core Contents Media's claim that Hwayoung "acted like a top star" and "threw her crutches in a fit" are not 100% true.

According to a report made by OBS on the 31st, is is true that Hwayoung threw her crutches while at KBS 2TV's "Music Bank". But before she did that, she was seen crying outside the group's waiting room and was unable to even enter the waiting room.

The music industry said, "CEO Kim Kwangsoo's reports on the situation is a bit different from the real situation. All before Hwayoung threw down her crutches and refused to perform, she was crying. She wasn't even crying in her waiting room, but in the hallway outside the waiting room at the broadcast station because she was unable to enter the waiting room. I wasn't the only one who witnessed this because other artists and representatives saw this moment too."

The T-ara controversy which originally started on the 27th with a few Tweets gets bigger each day.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n13665

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

It hurts me to hear things like this that happened to Hwayoung. Again, the witnesses were all anonymous...

I am tired of hearing stories from KKS and those so called "witnesses"... I want to hear it from the members themselves.

I want this whole drama to end (so I can move on to the olympics mehihii)! I am still looking forward to their comeback...

one thing that I realize from all this thing happening to Hwayoung, the only NON ANONYMOUS WITNESS are Kim Kwang Soo and CCM representative. It feels like there's something or someone with power and position who's working behind the curtain that holding these people from giving out their statement, especially artists that's working together with them. (Hwayoung and T-ARA)

that's my take on these matters. i don't know about you guys.

#SupportHwayoung

one thing that I realize from all this thing happening to Hwayoung, the only NON ANONYMOUS WITNESS are Kim Kwang Soo and CCM representative. It feels like there's something or someone with power and position who's working behind the curtain that holding these people from giving out their statement, especially artists that's working together with them. (Hwayoung and T-ARA)

that's my take on these matters. i don't know about you guys.

#SupportHwayoung

did you expect anything else though. generally when such things break out the first thing they do is gag the artists so that they dont say something that might hurt the company

@glazella: everthing could have happened. she did not perform , walked away, went to room, room not open, gets frustrated angry, finally breaks down in public. KKs i guess just omitted some parts of it :( that is if this report even contains a grain of truth