Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] An industry insider says, "Hwayoung was crying outside T-ara's waiting room unable to enter"

nathaniel

the possibility here is kks lied or maybe because the boss dont know and only know she is not present at that time. then hwayoung enter the room try to hide his tears but other people in the room only can see her unemotional expression which bring misunderstanding. I see many problem happen because something like this. they are not god and only can understand each perspective. that's why they need intimately.

Sorry I just try to see that both side need each other and has a good intention. like han bi kwang said, there is no bad people just people with different perspective and understanding about themself and their life.

The thing I find most irritating is the difference in Korea's culture to the culture of where I live.

Where I live, it's engraved into our minds that going against bullying and stepping in to stop it is the first thing we need to do. We're aggressive, nosy people that want to worm our way into bad situations and try to clear things up. That's just the way my culture works.

However, people need to understand that Korea is different. Korea is more of a passive, watch-from-the-sidelines kind of culture. That's not to say they are unjust, scared wimps, but it's just part of their culture that the first thing to do for them is to not directly intervene.

It's just like how 'bullying' is different from where I live versus in Korea. In the thread "[POLL] Bullying - True or Not?" (link), people say true and people say false. I understand that we all have different viewpoints of what the 'truth' is. However, fans there saying that "Yes, Hwayoung was isolated. But isolation is not bullying" is clearly either delusional or badly misinformed. Korea's more popular form of bullying is not some big kid beating you up and taking your money. It is isolation and making someone becoming an 'outcast' or 'wangdda'(왕따). To understand a bit better, read This and This. You can also just watch the video embedded in the second link for a quick, 5 minute lesson.

I know people are going to dismiss my words since this is my first post here, but I'm going to post anyway.

I think that if there's anything that needs to be brought to light, it needs to be everything that happened during this Music Bank broadcast. Right now we're hearing KKS saying it's completely Hwayoung's fault and this industry insider saying that there was more too it. If we could just understand what happened, even if it may seem bad, it will help because it's the truth. Because without the whole truth, people just make their own, which is far worse.

Semi-offtopic, but I think the absolute best thing that could happen for the group is for all the members to refuse to perform until Hwayoung is back, or at least fairly offered and talked to about rejoining with the girls present. I think this would quell a lot of the bullying claims, show that T-ara really is close, be a positive way for Hwayoung to rejoin T-ara without people complaining that "she's going because of her sister" or "she's just going to bullied again," and in the end KKS would be shown as the clear bad guy, which isn't news to anyone.