Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung says to a reporter before apologizing to Kim Kwangsoo, "I'm alright"

nathaniel

[12.08.01] Hwayoung says to a reporter before apologizing to Kim Kwangsoo, "I'm alright"

201208010919463610_1.jpg

"I just posted an apology. I'm now on my way to apologize to my boss."

On July 31st at 10:30 PM KST, a Newsen reporter bumped into Hwayoung and Hyoyoung on the street outside of Core Contents Media's office.

The reporter was headed home at the time in their car, but stopped when he saw the sisters. After approaching her, Hwayoung had a bright smile and said, "Mr. Reporter, hello."

"Where are you going?" I asked Hwayoung. She replied, "I just posted an apology. I'm going to say sorry to the boss now. I'm so sorry to our boss. They have treated me so well."

The reporter had a somewhat sad expression on his face and Hwayoung asked, "What's wrong? I'm alright. Even if you guys don't worry about me I will be fine," although she smiled after the statement, the reporter still found it disconcerting.

Hwayoung also said, "I don't resent our boss (Kim Kwangsoo). I feel apologetic to him for being so good to me, but because of me, he's suffering a lot of damage. That's why now I'm going to offer an apology."

Source: http://www.newsen.co...208010919463610

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Really? Why you have to apologize to this evil boss of your, Hwayoung. He is the worst CEO ever with the worst management skill, PR skill. etc. He only know how to control, threaten, bullying people and mess up everything that people have worked so hard for to achieve what they have right now and he even ruined people's dreams.

I don't understand how she could feel that he was so good to her after he criticized her on more than one occassion and threatened her publicly. Even other T-ara members have spoken up in the past that he hasn't always treated them fairly. And is it just me or would anyone else have been creeped out if a car rolled up next to them and their sibling and then the person got out and said "I'm a reporter, hello." in the middle of the night?

Hwayoung taking the high road if this is true. The only missing key to this whole scandal is what happened between T-ara and Hwayoung that night before Music Bank. We have all the surrounding stories but CCM is beating the bush around the heart of the topic. We may never find out what really happened but there are two sides to every story. I hope QUEENS understand that too. T-ara had a reason for what they did as well as Hwayoung. They are all young girls and feelings of jealousy and cockiness are very common at their ages, especially with their status. I want T-ara back =[

KKS treat her well ??

i might believe her coz she said herself that's the part i want to hear .

so does the member treat you well hwayoung ???

that question is reporter must ask right ??

well ?? what do you think about that ??

i just want the truth .

please don't think me as anti . i'm really really really love t-ara .

i will support them forever .

this just show how much of a character Hwayoung is. she have manners. how many people do you think will regard highly and grateful of somebody who have ill treated them? especially in public and openly in media.

this is why I don't, and will never believe that Hwayoung is the core of the problem as KKS claim and reported in the news.

#SupportHwayoung

If that's what Hwayoung is saying, than I believe her, people sure have trust issues even though you're "supporters". Does it hurt so much to accept what is being said to us? Best not to get so over-dramatic, this isn't a drama.

T-ara HWAITING! Hwayoung HWAITING!

Daaaaamn. KKS has her completely brainwashed. Just like the other girls. I feel so bad for them all. :(

With her sister still being under CCM, she might feel the need to try to stay on his good side for the sake of her sister. While I can't speak for others or say that this is the exact reason, I would do it if I had a sibling whose well being would be my first priority if I was no longer there. What is she going to do, make him mad so that her sister could suffer the consequences with no way out except a termination and the end of her hard work put in to become a singer?

@princess tara if that is the case expect the next round of drama whe hyo youngs contract ends

I have somewhat of a doubt that he would end her contract with anything connected to this situation. It would look really bad on his end as he said that the twitter situation (aka bullying) had nothing to do with his decision to terminate Hwayoung's contract. He said Hwayoung was solely being let go due to not performing, which has nothing to do with Hyoyoung. It would look really suspicious if he decided to end her contract for a situation that didn't have anything to do with Hyoyoung since he is using the Hwayoung's non performance as the only reason for her termination.