Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung says to a reporter before apologizing to Kim Kwangsoo, "I'm alright"

nathaniel

the contract termination are made, the 19 vote have been concluded, hwayoung are said to refuse to do her job. Now she is kindly go back to the office to meet her kind boss. Many people said bad things about KKS, yet the terminated member still offering her apologize. seriously what kind of management happen there ?

one thing,, hater say that hwayoung was forced to write a tweet while in this it's says that she apologized after tweet. and in soompii think,, cant really remember, but they say that she apologized after she tweet the apologized.. right know im at no one side.. but somehow i think people being unfair. they ask about hwa tweet: fact without truth.. how about hyomin's tweet: please judge from diferent perspective. something like that la~~

Guest Princess Unicorn

You shouldn't have to apologize to him. He should apologize to you. To the other girls. To everyone in his company.

I know she sees him for the evil man he is. My speculation is, she's only apologizing because she won't leave her sister in the company under him. If Hyoyoung and Hwayoung were both free, she wouldn't have come back.

If that's what Hwayoung is saying, than I believe her, people sure have trust issues even though you're "supporters". Does it hurt so much to accept what is being said to us? Best not to get so over-dramatic, this isn't a drama.

T-ara HWAITING! Hwayoung HWAITING!

Being a supporter does not imply being mindless, nor blind and deaf to the reality of the Entertainment industry. An idol's image is part of the product she's selling, thus we are rarely allowed to perceive the whole truth, nor even half of it. Being a fan implies a certain level of voluntary gullibility, yet there's a point in which to support someone implies trying to perceive what is true and what is just smoke and mirrors. Situations like this, where everyone is scrambling to save face and public declarations of support and gratefulness become bartering chips.

It's scary to think how much influence KKS could have over these girls and possibly their families for something like this to happen.

Even though she is contractually unbound, it feels as if she is still tied at the neck by KKS.

Noooo TT^TT Hwayoungie, it's so obvious that's a lie. Aurg...

Am I the only one who died when she said, "What's wrong? I'm alright. Even if you guys don't worry about me I will be fine" NO YOU WON'T. I can't imagine any human being being 'fine' when shoved into this mess ;A;

I hate and loved how she was always smiling at the reporter and being kind and courteous. It proves that she does have manners, professionalism, and a kind heart. But it just hurts so much that I feel she's only smiling for the public.

But honestly, what else can she do? If she breaks down and cries, then everyone will be all 'omfg she'z so faakke oh myy gawwd lik no mannnerz at alll.' (my interpretation of trolls and idiots on the web)