Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Kim Kwangsoo, "I met with Hwayoung for 30 minutes"

Elly

[12.08.01] Kim Kwangsoo, "I met with Hwayoung for 30 minutes"

htm_2012061221314863006341.jpg

T-ara's ex-member Hwayoung met their CEO Kim Kwang-soo on the night of the 31st crying tears full of regret.

"[Hwayoung, with her twin sister] Hyoyoung met with me for 30 minutes and was saying things such as '[she's really] upset and [she's] sorry". That was the first time that I met her since her contract termination was announced. She's been very distressed at how everything have gone insanely out of control. Seeing her like that was also very painful for me," said CEO Kim in an interview he held on August 1st. CEO Kim also continued to say, "For the time being, T-ara will continue their promotional activities without Hwayoung. The T-ara members, just like Hwayoung are all victims in this situation. Having everything happen like this has brought pain to the children's (T-ara and Hwayoung's) hearts. Finally, Hwayoung and Hyoyoung also said that '[They will] be waiting'".

CEO Kim Kwangsoo had a hard time calming down the situation, but now the reconcilation phase is here and attracting attention. Hwayoung met with Kim Kwangsoo at 10:30 PM KST after posting a heartfelt apology on her Twitter.

-Why did the sisters, Hwayoung and Hyoyoung come to meet you?

Hwayoung came to the office late at night to give a last greeting. An hour before, Hwayoung made a post on Twitter. She came with her sister and cried throughout the 30 minutes. 'I'm sorry for giving so many complications,' she said. She sincerely regretted her behavior and everything that happened and couldn't hold back her feelings.

-How is Hwayoung doing?

For someone as young as her to experience an incident this big, of course she's having a difficult time. Yesterday, [when we met] instead of blaming her for bad behaviour, I gave her words of encouragement. T-ara isn't living with each other like they used to but staying with their parents now.

-Hwayoung and the company is currently having conflicts, [how about] Hyoyoung, she's still [with the company]?

I don't want to talk about her at the moment. The only thing that both sisters said to me was "President-nim, we will be waiting. With her sister being in this state, she's not at a position to be able to work on her own activities, anyway.

-How are the T-ara members?

If I say that their current state [is similar] to having a mental breakdown, it'd be pretty accurate. All T-ara members as well as Hwayoung's are all in a panic state. T-ara are very sad over the talk that they made Hwayoung an outcast. They also feel sorry for not protecting their youngest sister well. This teaches them that something small can create a very big wave such as this one. They're continually crying.

-[Hwayoung] being outcast is still being debated over. What is the real reason to Hwayoung's departure?

It's a pity it's still a controversy. Whatever group, social relationships always experience conflict. Bullying between members is not the reason for her withdrawal. It's because of Hwayoung's refusal to perform on KBS 2TV 'Music Bank' on the 27th. Hwayoung had made a promise to fans to perform on stage no matter the situation. There were also many staff members working for her who were hurt by this. As a singer, she broke the promise she made. Such mistakes like that are a big deal.

-Is there a possibility that Hwayoung will be re-joining?

The only thing Hwayoung said was "I will wait." If she comes back so suddenly, it might become a little difficult. There's been a deep wound that's inflicted on both T-ara and Hwayoung. Saying this is difficult because I am feeling just as hurt [seeing all of this unfold].

-T-ara's promotions?

First of all, T-ara will continue their promotions without Hwayoung. The plan for now is to have them remain as a 7-member group. Dani will only be added to T-ara after December as planned initially. It is also mandatory that T-ara proceeds with their concert on August 11th, but they will take a break from variety programs. The report regarding the massive amounts of ticket refunding at the concert is also not true.

Source : http://news.nate.com.../20120801n09876

Translated by: Elly + nathaniel @ Diadem

Sigh, yet he still shifts the blame toward Hwayoung, the sister and T-ara. Last time I checked it was his dodging the truth and mud-slinging that fueled the fire anyways. How about, "I should've taken better care of my employees who are still very young at heart and mind". Would've at least made him look somewhat sympathetic and grateful for his employees. After all, what is CCM without T-ara.

"For the time being, T-ara will continue their promotional activities without Hwayoung. The T-ara members, just like Hwayoung are all victims in this situation"

Hwa don't re-join please!!! signed with another company!!!

and "Are all victims" Yes your victims!!!

Your response sounds exactly like one of those antis from AKP.

I don't care what he says, but one is certain, both T-ara and Hwayoung and Hyoyoung are suffering and depressed because of all this. I feel bad that all these young girls are going through this, and being told to end their lives and stuff so easily by other people TT_TT" People need to learn how to value life.

This is the first time I posted in months but I've got so much to say. I remember when Hwayoung was a newbie member and I disliked her at first. I mean, why did they need a rapper when the had two already. Then, I really got to know Hwayoung and from what I saw I really liked. Her skills as a rapper AND dancer were phenomenal! It's so disconcerting to see this happen to her. I just really wish KKS would admit blame for some of this fiasco. I'm still holding out on the possibility of her coming back!

Hwayoung FIGHTING!

The report regarding the massive amounts of ticket refunding is not true.

this caught my attention...

and yes, T-ara members and Youngie is all a victim now... T.T

but come to think of it,

if this haven't happen, they will not be mature or careful enough in posting something on net..

but as what i observe, T-ara is really suffering big time... and if i can recall, Soyeon said that their advantage against sistar is that their "mental capability" is strong enough. but wonder if how can they endure this...

I'm still not understanding how Hwayoung is sole cause of this situation, according to him. People are mainly upset about the bullying allegations, not her not performing on the show. Also, she never accused them of bullying her, that it was what people inferred from the twitter messages between her and the other members of T-ara who were involved.

i know this isn't the right timebut this really cracked me up

8oLEF.png

I hope you guys can forgive me...

this picture was from/credit: pamyuchan's signature from allkpop

I hope no one would hate me for this... but it was really funny XD

I'm not being bias...So I hope they can settle their difference and hope that Hwayoung can rejoin the group...

so i guess she is rejoining T-ara... not right now but sooner or later KKS will put her back it T-ara...

-Is there a possibility that Hwayoung will be re-joining?

The only thing that Hwayoung has said was 'I will wait.' If she comes back so suddenly, it might become a little difficult. There's been a deep wound that's inflicted on both T-ara and Hwayoung. Saying this is difficult because I am feeling just as hurt [seeing all of this unfold].