Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Kim Kwangsoo, "I met with Hwayoung for 30 minutes"

Elly

I mean seriously, who would believe that Hwayoung was kicked out of T-ARA because of the one time, ONE TIME that she refused to go on stage and perform? Which CEO in their right mind would kick out a member because of just ONE time that they didn't carry out their responsibility well? Who does Kim Kwang Soo think he's kidding? There's obviously more to the story and not everything that's been said is true. I don't know who is really at fault, T-ARA or Hwayoung or the CEO or all of them, and I don't know what to think right now

I think they must make press conference to clearing all this controversy...

T-ara members have to speak out.. silence make things worse..rumors spread everyday and can damage their career...

Seriously, feel so sad read all the news about their...

I ♥ T-ARA

I don't want their group disband :(

honestly, i prefer read news from tiaradiadem because fans here are more mature than AKP. they dont know anything and say something bad about the others members. we dont live in the same dorm with hwayoung and 6-ara, so we dont know exactly what happen between them.

i think, maybe 6-ara ever bullied hwayoung, but it was the past. when we watched hello baby, we can see hwayoung was outcast. but in pretty boys, i think 6-ara treat her better and hwayoung looks so happy.

i believe hwayoung isn't bad person, so are the other members.

hope KKS never lied again and hwayoung can rejoin t-ara.

i dont want t-ara disbandment

and if i can recall, Soyeon said that their advantage against sistar is that their "mental capability" is strong enough.

If she really said that, that was not a nice comment to make. Even if she felt that way, to down another group's mental capability is very unprofessional. Those kind of opinions should be kept to herself.

i know this isn't the right timebut this really cracked me up

8oLEF.png

I hope you guys can forgive me...

this picture was from/credit: pamyuchan's signature from allkpop

I hope no one would hate me for this... but it was really funny XD

I'm not being bias...So I hope they can settle their difference and hope that Hwayoung can rejoin the group...

More interview from KKS??? No one cares, we only care for the girls, did you lock them up somewhere to shut them up. and now you are the good one, seriously?

I felt so sad for all the girls and Hwa, eps. Eunjung, she got the most hate and she is being removed from everything *sign* :(.

hye all. i'm new here n juz wanna give a piece of my mind bout this... if you look on both perspective it clashes. n KKS really are quite bad on making this kind of move. he can terminate hwayoung in those short period of her joined in the early days but now its almost 2 years and thing juz happened to be this situation.

from my opinion according to the rumours, maybe those bullying made by t-ara members towards hwayoung because of them seeing her making cheap attempt to gain popularity. hwayoung is still young and at the same age as ji yeon, maybe jiyeon shows maturity compare to hwayoung so they expect her to do the same. but i think jiyeon were in the entertainment industry years before n knows how to react on such stuff but hwayoung juz still can't get the hang of it.

dats juz my opinion. i got lots in mind regarding this.

i will try to relate things in detail. from the days i know t-ara with 6 till now with pre-9 members.

honestly, i prefer read news from tiaradiadem because fans here are more mature than AKP. they dont know anything and say something bad about the others members. we dont live in the same dorm with hwayoung and 6-ara, so we dont know exactly what happen between them.

i think, maybe 6-ara ever bullied hwayoung, but it was the past. when we watched hello baby, we can see hwayoung was outcast. but in pretty boys, i think 6-ara treat her better and hwayoung looks so happy.

i believe hwayoung isn't bad person, so are the other members.

hope KKS never lied again and hwayoung can rejoin t-ara.

i dont want t-ara disbandment

rather than outcast, i would say lonely. it takes time to build relations.

If she really said that, that was not a nice comment to make. Even if she felt that way, to down another group's mental capability is very unprofessional. Those kind of opinions should be kept to herself.

Just want to say that I've seen many groups make those types of comments when being interviewed for a comeback. The reporter asks why they are confident, and they respond with something unique about them as a group. It's expected from them in the interview, meaning it's planned ahead of time. I've seen tons of groups say "our advantage is that we are very confident in our music" or "we have a strong will to succeed", etc.

Plus, the translations make those types of Korean expressions sound much more blunt than they really are. She probably just said something about their ability to keep calm under pressure. I didn't see the interview so I can't comment on that specifically, I just wanted to express how it's not really serious. :)

I just read a funny comment on AKP, thought I would share it with you guys

"According to people here:

If T-ARA says something, they're obviously lying bitches.

If KKS says something, he's obviously lying because that just how he is.

If Hwayoung says something, she's obviously lying because KKS told her to.

But if anonymous people say things against T-ARA, they're obviously telling the truth even though it's baseless.

Why bother demanding the truth when your obviously going to label it as a lie?"

"-T-ara's promotions?

First of all, T-ara will continue their promotions without Hwayoung. The plan for now is to have them remain as a 7-member group. Dani will only be added to T-ara after December as planned initially. It is also mandatory that T-ara proceeds with their concert on August 11th, but they will take a break from variety programs. The report regarding the massive amounts of ticket refunding at the concert is also not true."

Unthinkable.

The more he vomits out, the more worse it's getting. What makes this guy think that Areum and Dani will be safe from all this? I don't like the new member additions at all and will continue to be vocally against them but for their safety, they are much better off just staying away from T-ara at all costs.

Continue promoting? The only thing T-ara will get if they continue in the middle of this mess is likely a whole jackload of black oceans and very possibly, a series of physical attacks from antis, no matter how beefed up security gets or whether if it goes reported or not (unless they somehow get an army of riot cops as security - but hell, even the police seem to take CCM as a joke).

This is insane.

CCM could have handled this situation a lot better,and ALL the members should know by now that whatever you say on Social Media can come back to bite you.Now the rest of the the members(not AHREUM) will be branded as bullies and in the court of Public Opinion, this will hound them for quite some time.KKs stated that hwayoung and T-ara are victims,he forgot to include the fans as well.KKS a liitle bit of advice SHUT UP.What T-ara(All of them) should do is have a no holds bar press conference with reporters and their fan base and clear everything up .This should be done in order to preserve the careers.Of course this could happen in an ideal world,we don't live in an ideal world,so i guess it's not happening

I'm not buying it yet, KKS. Something's fishy here.

If you had said something like .." It's partially my fault for letting this happen" That would be a little more believable.

Suddenly Hwa-Hyo came to apologize, and everything's cleared. Am I to believe that that is it that easy ?

The only thing that would be reliable right now is something from the girls. And we all need that.

If they say eveything's cleared , then I'll believe it.

But if anonymous people say things against T-ARA, they're obviously telling the truth even though it's baseless.

That is so true. :)

Hwa will not joined back after all this problems....not based on whether she want or not, but because it's not the right thing to do...now we should love her as a solo artis...or maybe she will join another new group? T-ara will survive and they will get even stronger (i mean popularity) after this matter cools down.....now up until this point, there is no point to dig out whose fault anymore....a small misunderstanding had became a great unfortunate...so now we as fans should think n concern how Hwa and T-ara will regain their reputation.......previously there were many artists also suffered from rumors like this and most of them proved they are strong and made through it...and i believe T-ara will also be the same......same goes to the QUEENs....after this....those remain are the real loyal fans and a more strong fanbase will form......

Mass report

KKS if infamous of?

Hahaha claim to make police report but police release statement no report was made. =)

Claim that hwayoung show temper but staff reported that it true but the story was twisted.

Hwayoung lies? Hahaha First of all KKS asked her to shut up indirectly telling her not to say anything,all the sudden apology after visiting CCM?

For someone as young as her to experience an incident this big, of course she's having a difficult time. Yesterday, [when we met] instead of blaming her for bad behaviour, I gave her words of encouragement. T-ara isn't living with each other like they used to but staying with their parents now.

now KKS is a lovely god father -.-

T-ara are very sad over the talk that they made Hwayoung an outcast. They also feel sorry for not protecting their youngest sister well.

outcast is true...from CCM mouth thus neitizen are quite accurate...

Dun you think it sudden and weird?

KKS keep blacklashing hwayoung to media and all the sudden acting like a lovely father when Eunjung or other member promotion is suspended due to overwhelming request by antis and fans?

I'm not surprised the girls are in a terrible state. For us fans who have been following them, we know the hard work and dedication they put into their work. Their schedule is so packed that they hardly get enough sleep. Believe me, when you're exhausted, you do not have time to be bullying. Your mind needs to focus on the work at hand.

We've been following them so long that I know those who claimed they were fans weren't really fans because they wouldn't believe most of those rumors. They would recall that the girls were always exhausted, but putting the extra mile to get their job done. Refunding the fan club membership fees because they felt bad for their fans long wait and all the other stuff they do for fans. Can you really forget all their good intentions for rumors?

They always have a camera on them too. There have been so many shows that follow them while they are on their 'free time' which of course is not because they are still filming for the show and following them to their concert. How can you even start bullying someone when you are always being watched? I can understand not being best friends with everybody but to actually bully like the rumors sound ridiculous. Variety shows are known to be ridiculous and create laughs. The more ridiculous you are, the more screen time you will have.

I am sure KKS was upset that Hwayoung did not go perform and the girls had to scramble to remember the lines. We don't know why she chose not to and I guess that answer may ease some anti-fans. However, being who he is and how he monitors the girls closely (if you recall, he makes them do a video call with him so he can see if their outfits are all in place, although i don't know if he still goes to that extreme) i am sure he was not happy to have her defy him and publicly considering it was at a music show so others would have known she decided not to perform. We do not know how she has been behaving before this nor how the girls were behaving or how their teamwork has played out but it makes me wonder about his announcement in April. Something triggered him to make that statement and add two more girls. If I had to know the truth, I'd like to know what first set him off to make that announcement and decision.

I'm probably ranting because the fans turned anti-fans annoy me. It makes me wonder if they really were fans to not recall the other stuff that we know about T-ara and continuously make hurtful comments including name calling and telling them to die. Very mature....

akp doesnt report anything but bad things towards T-ara, after all these news about hwayoung apology and things finally calming down, all akp does is post about how eunjung's photo got removed from the police agency

horrible!!!!

That's selective reporting for ya. They probably want antis to remain ignorant to the apologies and the talk, so that way as soon as a negative announcement comes up, it'll be like nothing good has happened so far. Thus, the netizens will react accordingly.

Edit: And thus, they can continue to give bad news, and we all know bad news sells more than good news.

By the way, KKS is lying to us again! He could have met with Hwayoung for 31 minutes for all we know.

-How are the T-ara members?

If I say that their current state [is similar] to having a mental breakdown, it'd be pretty accurate. All T-ara members as well as Hwayoung's are all in a panic state. T-ara are very sad over the talk that they made Hwayoung an outcast. They also feel sorry for not protecting their youngest sister well. This teaches them that something small can create a very big wave such as this one. They're continually crying.

:( Be strong. ♥

-How are the T-ara members?

If I say that their current state [is similar] to having a mental breakdown, it'd be pretty accurate

Come on guys now we need to get together as real QUEENS and helpout our beloved T-ara. They really need us now. Pull aside from the drama and support them because they need us the most.

I'm not surprised the girls are in a terrible state. For us fans who have been following them, we know the hard work and dedication they put into their work. Their schedule is so packed that they hardly get enough sleep. Believe me, when you're exhausted, you do not have time to be bullying. Your mind needs to focus on the work at hand.

We've been following them so long that I know those who claimed they were fans weren't really fans because they wouldn't believe most of those rumors. They would recall that the girls were always exhausted, but putting the extra mile to get their job done. Refunding the fan club membership fees because they felt bad for their fans long wait and all the other stuff they do for fans. Can you really forget all their good intentions for rumors?

They always have a camera on them too. There have been so many shows that follow them while they are on their 'free time' which of course is not because they are still filming for the show and following them to their concert. How can you even start bullying someone when you are always being watched? I can understand not being best friends with everybody but to actually bully like the rumors sound ridiculous. Variety shows are known to be ridiculous and create laughs. The more ridiculous you are, the more screen time you will have.

I am sure KKS was upset that Hwayoung did not go perform and the girls had to scramble to remember the lines. We don't know why she chose not to and I guess that answer may ease some anti-fans. However, being who he is and how he monitors the girls closely (if you recall, he makes them do a video call with him so he can see if their outfits are all in place, although i don't know if he still goes to that extreme) i am sure he was not happy to have her defy him and publicly considering it was at a music show so others would have known she decided not to perform. We do not know how she has been behaving before this nor how the girls were behaving or how their teamwork has played out but it makes me wonder about his announcement in April. Something triggered him to make that statement and add two more girls. If I had to know the truth, I'd like to know what first set him off to make that announcement and decision.

I'm probably ranting because the fans turned anti-fans annoy me. It makes me wonder if they really were fans to not recall the other stuff that we know about T-ara and continuously make hurtful comments including name calling and telling them to die. Very mature....

THIS.