Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Kim Kwangsoo, "I met with Hwayoung for 30 minutes"

Elly

now he said its seven, without Hwayoung, its Areum then. This conversation almost reach its mean by not mentioning the possibilities of Hwayoung to get back into T-ara. Reconciliation needs to be made, but only if 6-ara and Hwayoung are willing to have a conversation about it.

poor my girls

I can't imagine how are their feeling when they come to public and everyone call them "bully"

it will be so hard for them. they will have a bad mark in their whole life because of something that we don't know the truth

KKS you made T-ARA's life like in hell. and I know after this you still have another plan to make my girls more suffer

T-ARA fighting!!!!!

Judging from this article, although i'm not completely satisfied with his answers. I feel like it's finally calming down. With this recent interview, I feel like the chances of her rejoining are getting bigger, so I feel like i can get a little peace of mind. I know that we all wish our T-ara members, yes hwayoung too, should defy him and go to another company. But that's not how the world works. You'd need a lot of connections and money to defy him. So, therefore, I wish for Hwayoung to come back but not right now. I don't believe in the bully rumors, but i believe that there were or are conflicts. Our girls are humans too. Shoot, I get crabby not getting enough sleep. So imagine how hard it must be for them.

So keep the faith, be patient, and fight the anti's with our sincerity.

but srsly... why does he keep playing the indirect "I'm the REAL victim" card. COME ON!!

I'm alright if Hwayoung come back. I'm not hurt at all. She had just misbehaved. Plus, she may have been an outcast due to being so shy, but I'm sure she was never bullied or been mistreated by the girls. I feel Hwayoung just felt lonely, therefore she felt left out. It's sad though, that some fans of T-ara even backstabbed them. They didn't understand. I guess as a true and strong Queen, we don't need those stupid fans back & their stupid pity too.

honestly, i prefer read news from tiaradiadem because fans here are more mature than AKP. they dont know anything and say something bad about the others members. we dont live in the same dorm with hwayoung and 6-ara, so we dont know exactly what happen between them.

i think, maybe 6-ara ever bullied hwayoung, but it was the past. when we watched hello baby, we can see hwayoung was outcast. but in pretty boys, i think 6-ara treat her better and hwayoung looks so happy.

i believe hwayoung isn't bad person, so are the other members.

hope KKS never lied again and hwayoung can rejoin t-ara.

i dont want t-ara disbandment

Agree! I do realise that Hwayoung was being an "outcast" during the show, as she was playing with Maden for most of the time:( But yea their relationship did improve alot ever since. All the best for T-ara and Hwayoung! Hwaiting!

I'm not surprised the girls are in a terrible state. For us fans who have been following them, we know the hard work and dedication they put into their work. Their schedule is so packed that they hardly get enough sleep. Believe me, when you're exhausted, you do not have time to be bullying. Your mind needs to focus on the work at hand.

We've been following them so long that I know those who claimed they were fans weren't really fans because they wouldn't believe most of those rumors. They would recall that the girls were always exhausted, but putting the extra mile to get their job done. Refunding the fan club membership fees because they felt bad for their fans long wait and all the other stuff they do for fans. Can you really forget all their good intentions for rumors?

I'm probably ranting because the fans turned anti-fans annoy me. It makes me wonder if they really were fans to not recall the other stuff that we know about T-ara and continuously make hurtful comments including name calling and telling them to die. Very mature....

You're possibly right. Usually ppl who are extremely tired. they tend to not want to be bothered and not really care about anything else but being left alone.As an example because it popped into my head the moment I saw your comment. I remember watching IY and people mentioned sunny being the most different off set. she is probably so tired herself that off the camera. she just wants to rest. why stress thinking or being bothered with anything. I can relate to that.

Sadly, but true. people in general tend to forget all the good and only remember the bad.

i don't even bother reading allkpop comments anymore. I only at most read the articles to hope for some sort of good coming out of it. It's been a very long time since I've read so much. I barely read when I was going to school. hoping for the girls safety is the best thing we should be wishing for at this point. anything else can wait.

KKS lost his credibility a long time ago. His stories do not add up. You can tell he his manipulating the truth, it's obvious.

Maybe there is some truth to it, but not in it's entirety. He says things to save face.

I'm just tired of having to hear what KKS says.

It's not T-ara that I hate, I just feel extremely cheated. The lies and stories are all messed up.

You're possibly right. Usually ppl who are extremely tired. they tend to not want to be bothered and not really care about anything else but being left alone.As an example because it popped into my head the moment I saw your comment. I remember watching IY and people mentioned sunny being the most different off set. she is probably so tired herself that off the camera. she just wants to rest. why stress thinking or being bothered with anything. I can relate to that.

Sadly, but true. people in general tend to forget all the good and only remember the bad.

i don't even bother reading allkpop comments anymore. I only at most read the articles to hope for some sort of good coming out of it. It's been a very long time since I've read so much. I barely read when I was going to school. hoping for the girls safety is the best thing we should be wishing for at this point. anything else can wait.

Glad to see that I am not the only one to notice this and agree about it. I'm exhausted by the end of my work day and I do not come close to the amount of activities and work these girls have to do. I do admit that I get snappier too when I'm tired so I wouldn't be surprised if they get frustrated but seeing the Star Life follow them to their rehearsals and prep for the concert, it does not look like they are being divas and the b word. It looks like they get yelled at if they are not perfect and continue to practice till they satisfy themselves and those watching over them. Eunjung cried over their performance because they looked tired. That's an honest clip of the members and their hard work that we don't see being passed around. Funny you mention IY because I've watched everything I can of these girls and so I recall seeing Sunny mention that Hyomin is shy and to take care of her and Jiyeon is also shy and an introvert. All these girls have their own personality and traits that we do not know about and cannot judge without facts. I do feel sorry for them being under CCM but I don't know how other groups are treated under different management. I just recall Jiyeon on Strong Heart tearing up about a scandal and the irony of it was, her President was the one who started it. Again, there is so much more that we saw through these shows and their performances that these anti-fans choose not to watch or point out.

a little thought, hope, and love for T-ara and hwa♥

actually they're still young~ in this 20's absolutely have many conflict not just on work but for themselves..

and it's possible if they couldn't hold anything with themselves.. bcuz over work, sensitive, tension, fatigue, unstable emotion and mind..

many ppl said that T-ara is mature girls..but that jst by look..

let see when they're still playing around and doin' anything what they want to each other... so.. sometimes maybe there're some wrong act between them.. in this case naturally come out from them.. cuz they're still grow each other~

this conflict have making big effect for them, family, friends, staff, fans and ppl who loved them..

i feel so sad.. it's like their work hard for nothing.. if that's true they have a lot of mistakes bcuz their wrong attitude.. then all of judgement frm ppl abt that and having bad impression is one of punishment to them.. enough,..and pls stop to makin' worse.

i believe this is a lesson for all~

what i want is all the best for them and they could learn of all this and to be better for their future!!

i really want T-ara once again stand up and brave to show their strong, best, mature and wise behave!

and hwa can re-join agn with T-ara.. and bring new image for best T-ara!

looks like hard to make it this happen in this condition..but anything could be possible..rite?! be positive and always support for their best! we dunno what happen for the next but.. i hope T-ara can go back to entertainment industry and bring back fresh air..fresh condition and super fresh image and music!!!

regain popularity isn't easy for them at now.. but with sincere heart..they will feel pure love and support for them..

they didn't need a fake support.. bcuz a little sincere love will make they keep strong and become best in every chance and be better than others..

we all also need sincere love rite?!

well, for me they're not like just a group for me or having friendship each other.. they're look like siblings♥

till now i still feel that from them.. that's way makes me loved them from the first till now..

once again please stand up T-ara! stand up! dun't give up! you won't die.. let's walk again from begining..

your finish still far away.. and this conflict just make you all to keep survive to not easy fell and stopped!

you just need to trust each other more!

T-ara and hwa fighting! support and love to you!

i still here for you~ :)

KKS lost his credibility a long time ago. His stories do not add up. You can tell he his manipulating the truth, it's obvious.

Maybe there is some truth to it, but not in it's entirety. He says things to save face.

I'm just tired of having to hear what KKS says.

It's not T-ara that I hate, I just feel extremely cheated. The lies and stories are all messed up.

hang in there and never loose hope or faith ^^

with their comeback is still same as scedule, they must record again all of song that have hwayoung voice...right?

for that reason i think hwayoung would rejoin T-ara..KKS would never want to waste another money for re-recording..

I mean seriously, who would believe that Hwayoung was kicked out of T-ARA because of the one time, ONE TIME that she refused to go on stage and perform? Which CEO in their right mind would kick out a member because of just ONE time that they didn't carry out their responsibility well? Who does Kim Kwang Soo think he's kidding? There's obviously more to the story and not everything that's been said is true. I don't know who is really at fault, T-ARA or Hwayoung or the CEO or all of them, and I don't know what to think right now

Agreed. For us to believe him, he needs to be more transparent. But he keeps getting caught in such bad and awkward situations, things are turning on him very fast.

honestly, i prefer read news from tiaradiadem because fans here are more mature than AKP. they dont know anything and say something bad about the others members. we dont live in the same dorm with hwayoung and 6-ara, so we dont know exactly what happen between them.

i think, maybe 6-ara ever bullied hwayoung, but it was the past. when we watched hello baby, we can see hwayoung was outcast. but in pretty boys, i think 6-ara treat her better and hwayoung looks so happy.

i believe hwayoung isn't bad person, so are the other members.

hope KKS never lied again and hwayoung can rejoin t-ara.

i dont want t-ara disbandment

Well said.

If you go back to the press release about terminating Hwayoung's contract, Mr. Kim put forth that sob story about the difficult lives of the staff members as the official reason for her termination - rather, that he as CEO abdicated his authority in favor of some unspecified 19 staff members. He said it was not because of her "decision" not to perform, but because he didn't want the staff members to suffer. Just because it was abso-effing-lutely ridiculous doesn't mean he didn't say it, and as part of an official statement.

But also he there also says that Hwayoung wanted to perform the whole concert in Japan. The decision was made "to protect her." The statement makes no mention of the latter performance on the 27th. However, as for the Japan concert performance, he says that she wanted to perform, but that all the staff and the T-ara members talked her out of it.

So, the first thing is, at the very least he either lied then and/or he's lying now. Probably "and," but note that even if we believe him when he says that she was out of line in refusing to perform on the 27th, this at the very least indicates his arbitrary decision-making. In a following interview he says that he hopes Hwayoung stays quiet and implies that she is inciting agitation.

After the press release, he says that "It wasn't the Music Bank incident, but a number of other incidents as well." Again, I know I'm preaching to the choir but there it is, not all of his statements can be simultaneously true, with him lately pointing out only the one Music Bank day. In a statement regarding her potential return, he talks about hoping she will think about what she's done, again shifting blame onto her.

He goes to her parents to create another statement. In it, after saying "they understand" his decisions, he then claims that the notion that lies were being told originated with Hwayoung's tweet.

Now with her apology, or rather, the statement released regarding her apology, he's had the opportunity to twist things back around so that his version, rather his revised version of the facts looks credible. In the statement, Hwayoung apologizes for not performing on Music Bank and for the problems that have since arisen.

1) He bears the most responsibility for this situation. When the rumors were first forming, he says an announcement will be made after two days - but not without feeding the frenzy with the mishandling of the twitter posts. Score one for "these results are his fault." Then, we have to assume that he put a freeze on T-ara's twitter accounts, meaning that for those two weekend days, nothing official could come out to clear up the situation - even if he didn't order them not to say any more, he still let things continue until the Monday announcement, so that's another mark against him in this. Then, he releases the official press release regarding the termination of Hwayoung's contract. He puts forward a story that he himself later refutes, only hours later when he first claims that she was fired over the Music Bank incident, while hinting off hand that there were other incidents (and this after she posted her "facts without truth" tweet). He later releases the statement about "reflecting on her decisions."

As the crisis continues, he then goes to the parents and releases the statement twice implicating Hwayoung and claiming she was fired for refusing to appear at events and from the staff opinions. Then finally this apology, where he puts on his nice father face and talks about his breaking heart and not scolding Hwayoung for her bad behavior.

Between the freeze on the 28th and this apology on the 31st, Hwayoung has only tweeted "Facts without truth." You tell me who's done more to make this situation worse.

But the worst is how this apology is being spun around. He talks about how the T-ara members feel bad for not protecting Hwayoung - why exactly didn't they release anything publicly saying "nah, it aint even like that?" Who's the one who put her on the chopping block in the first place? Who's the one who's released six various statements saying she's at fault for getting fired and for instigating the situation?

So of course she and they all feel bad over how badly things have turned out. But they've played the minor role in this situation - in putting off statements until the 30th and in all his statements following, he's been continuously contributing to the blaze of ill will circulating, while taking no action to stem the tide. Rather, he's been busy building one cover story after another, and letting the members stew so that they feel worse and worse and their mentalities become more and more fragile.

How many times has he said "it's her fault" and so on? How many times has he accepted any responsibility in any of this, starting with signing off on Hwayoung in the first place? He first blames her termination on the will of the support staff, then he blames her decision not to perform, and now in this apology statement, he's also turning around and implicating the other T-ara members (indirectly) by saying they didn't do enough to control the situation - when this whole time he's been saying there was no serious problems within the group, and when he has to be the reason they never stepped up this whole time. Even if he didn't order them not to take to Twitter or elsewhere, he was clearly spearheading the operation to manage this crisis - in short, he made the call to exclude them from his plans to deal with this situation. So now, his plans have come to a head and he can manipulate the situation again.

What's a 19 year-old girl know about handling politics? Of course she's gonna be shaken up, and, as anyone who's heard of abusive relationships can tell you, when the abusive person makes nice, they look all the sweeter. Furthermore, he's been the one hounding her this whole time, forcing her into this corner, making his case against her. Six statements in two days! And of course things are falling apart, she hears about it, and hears him scolding her in the media, why wouldn't her mind get a little twisted around? And if she really did make some promise to perform that day, he seizes on that one technicality and keeps pushing that line until she thinks that is all this was about, when there was a lot more going on, starting with just his jacked managing to begin with.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I'm no journalist and it's getting late. I can't edit it down, I'm sorry, and I know my point might get lost in there, or my point might not even be valid, but if you read that and find out I'm onto something, hopefully you can dredge out the useful parts and dig further and see if there's anything to it. Hopefully I've given you at least an outline for whatever, somewhere to start. Hopefully I can still sleep.

Man, I said I couldn't afford to get into this.

in ALL his interview, never ONCE he admitted that he might be at fault too. EVERY SINGLE TIME, it was the girls+Hwayoung's fault. i wonder just how powerful he is in media network that he can make the papers and news portrays him as such an angel of a president while everybody else labeled him as a dictator.

just so he know, 'the bigger the figure, the harder they fall'.

#SupportHwayoung.

but as what i observe, T-ara is really suffering big time... and if i can recall, Soyeon said that their advantage against sistar is that their "mental capability" is strong enough. but wonder if how can they endure this...

"Advantage against Sistar?" Did they have an argument or something? ??

guess what SONE also support t-ara and queen's.....come on queen's we can attack those antis back

Attack antis back? You wont do any damage and you'll bring more hate, so ignoring them is the best we can do.

Please be patients queens, things will get better