Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Kim Kwangsoo, "I met with Hwayoung for 30 minutes"

Elly

Attack antis back? You wont do any damage and you'll bring more hate, so ignoring them is the best we can do.

Please be patients queens, things will get better

Rather than attack the antis, if anything, attacking CCM is what is a better course of action.

The possibility of the girls not saying anything is highly likely due to those controversial rumors regarding the members' pasts going around online - and given the timing, one can suspect that CCM itself may have leaked them simply to keep the members from doing anything.

It's only a theory I came up with recently but I think it does beg some thought. There's got to be a good reason why the members have yet to say anything.

-How are the T-ara members?If I say that their current state [is similar] to having a mental breakdown, it'd be pretty accurate. All T-ara members as well as Hwayoung's are all in a panic state. T-ara are very sad over the talk that they made Hwayoung an outcast. They also feel sorry for not protecting their youngest sister well. This teaches them that something small can create a very big wave such as this one. They're continually crying.
Don't doubt this. *sigh*
...I gave her words of encouragement.

sleepymarshmallow-tumblr_lul6200DSJ1qmxg67.gif

guess what SONE also support t-ara and queen's.....come on queen's we can attack those antis back
There's nothing we can do about the antis at this point and we are very much outnumbered I'm sure.I'm more concern with the safety and well-being of the members. I have no doubt that S.Korea is a lawful society but I can't help but be worried for them nonetheless.

Although I don't want her to rejoin for the sake of not working for that snake KKS, deep down I DO want her to rejoin and I want everything to be like the good old days, but I guess that won't happen. KKS obviously wasn't serious about that apology deal. F-ing scum.

even though i consider myself a man of my faith, i really only ever truly prayed for things 3 times in my life.

i dont want to be dramatic but they were over events involving people close to me going through very harsh times.

this marks only the 4th time i have really prayed in my life. i have been praying for hwayoung to come back to t-ara so hard. i never thought id be this affected by t-ara / a member. even for someone my age i sometimes question it, like. should i care so much? lol.

but i cant help that i do. t-ara is important to many people, for many reasons and until they are whole again the fans wont feel right and the people who still doubt the situation and feel hwayoung was wronged, they will never forgive t-ara or KKS. (i dont think anyone likes KKS so whatever)

so please for everyones sake bring hwayoung back soon!

I don't think it is a good idea for them to regroup at this time. They need to let time pass a bit. It is true that time helps cure these things. If they just rejoin now it will be very uncomfortable for everyone, and they wont be able to work properly. But I agree that it would be nice if they got back later, then I agree it would help everyone feel right again.

i partly believe in KKS. most of it is lies, but i believe the girls of T-ara. if bullying is true, then there should be a legitimate reason for it. KKS needs to get CCM straightened out because it'll be hard to get back from this considering how much this event hurts the company, the girls, and the other groups in the company. i feel for Hwayoung and all, but this situation is getting out of hand and one should clarify the controversy completely because i don't see this going away for a long time at this rate.

stay strong Hwayoung and T-ara!

They've still got to deal with the bigger issue, and that's that the girls really do have to do something about Mr. Kim. He is actively disrupting their lives and destroying their careers.

Loyalty? This is exactly when loyalty needs to be subordinated to your own dignity, he's taking direct action against them.

Duty? What about their duty to the fans? What exactly are the youth to think about how they continuously choose to remain in this toxic work environment? Their higher duty is to set a positive example, and in this case it means not lying down and taking it.

Each other? Other than professionally are they beholden to him in any way? I imagine there's something in the S. Korean constitution about the citizenry being a collection of free individuals, and they are individuals brought together, yes, by CCM but they remain free individuals who can come together outside of their relationship with CCM.

Contractual obligations? See "duty" above. And "loyalty." Back when the first workers' unions were formed in America, they had to actively fight against their moneyed employers, who were paying them dirt and forcing them into wretched standards of living. The employers didn't do them any favors in this - the unionizers had to make that stand for their own dignity, and for their lives and that of their families.

They've either internalized his poison and see the world with cynical eyes by now or they're somehow still blind to the reality of their situation, or they're still being bullied - yes, bullied, if they are being forced against their will into actions against their wishes - by their CEO.

They may not have wanted to be in this situation, they may have just wanted to sing and dance and perform, but they're in it. By choosing to remain in his company, they are ultimately endorsing his toxic formulae for the working world, saying to the world that no matter what manner of garbage he drags them through, his way of doing things is ultimately justifiable and even preferable to their other options. What do they say about heroes and sacrifice? Sometimes a higher calling comes around, and you've got to put your personal desires aside to answer that calling. In this case, maybe it's this stage of their entertaining careers vs. the message they send by staying there.

If he's got something serious on them, some kind of collateral, they're still letting him use those things against them to make them do what he wants. And, ultimately, where will that end? What's the upshot of sticking around? Even if the world is done up in shades of gray, is there anyone who'd say that what he's doing isn't wrong, even if only from a business perspective? Their concert's been delayed, advertisers don't want to be associated with the group, they're on indefinite hiatus, personally the victims of the internet rumor mill...

Maybe if they're not going to or can't see the reality of their situation, I don't know, maybe there's some way to actually get that message across to them. I don't know, but I get pissed seeing all this talk about haters and antis and bullies when there's still that bigger issue at stake, and that's what they're going to do about their employment situation. Obviously, people can succeed in Korea without going through what they're going through at CCM, so what?

"If I say that their current state [is similar] to having a mental breakdown, it'd be pretty accurate. All T-ara members as well as Hwayoung's are all in a panic state. T-ara are very sad over the talk that they made Hwayoung an outcast. They also feel sorry for not protecting their youngest sister well. This teaches them that something small can create a very big wave such as this one. They're continually crying."

Oh, God. If this is true... poor babies... I wish I could hug them all... "OTL... tell them we at least know they aren't bullies :( I worry about Jiyeon especially because, I've loved her for years and... I can't imagine her in a fit of tears....