Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] T-ara's concert postponed until the end of the year

nathaniel

[12.08.01] T-ara's concert postponed until the end of the year

120706_phsa1_0_1.jpg

After the controversy with T-ara gets bigger, now they have announced that their concert on August 11th is postponed.

Core Contents Media made a press release today saying, "T-ara members and Kim Kwangsoo talked yesterday (31st) and agreed that because of the things happening, they will be unable to show a bright, fun, cheerful and positive image in front of the fans. They asked to postpone the concert until they can show a good image to fans."

Core Contents Media decided that they will postpone the concert to the end of the year. Refunds for ticket reservations will be announced later on Interpark.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n19958

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Good! Their comeback should also be postponed. This ordeal has certainly shaken up the girls so they should not be making any public appearances where they could get attacked further. I think that they should take a break, work out whatever problems they have within the group, and then make a comeback later in the year. I hope that Hwayoung rejoins them too. KKS is obviously at the center of all of this chaos... :(

i want my t-ara back (cheerful,bright smile,always happy)

t-ara love you forever!!!!

Sadly, I don't think they will ever be the same. Their own fans abandoned them, colleagues bashed them (the SBS PDs, that Jpop singer), they are being petitioned to disband, they are losing endorsements, they are being petitioned to be fired from their dramas, etc. This is a lot for someone to take in. I feel so bad for all of them. I really hope they can get through this and make a strong comeback. :(

We should support T-ara! we are against those who want the dissolution of T-ara

Please sign !!!! T-ara Hwaiting ! Queen's love T-ara !

Please ,you must give your real email otherwise your sign will not be validated

YOU JUST CAN SIGN ONE TIME !!

We had lost 2.000 signs because the people who don't give their real email and who signed so many many time >_<

http://www.change.org/petitions/we-love-t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs#

thank goodness. protect our girls! their physical bodies and mentalities. let them rest for awhile without any exposures.

We should support T-ara! we are against those who want the dissolution of T-ara

Please sign !!!! T-ara Hwaiting ! Queen's love T-ara !

Please ,you must give your real email otherwise your sign will not be validated

YOU JUST CAN SIGN ONE TIME !!

We had lost 2.000 signs because the people who don't give their real email and who signed so many many time >_<

http://www.change.or...-150-000-signs#

lol! i accidentally did that twice. i thought i was signing to separate petitions. XP

ooohhhh, so so so sad :(

what a devastating situation is this??? all schedules are one by one being cancelled...

on the contrary, i'll just assume it's for their safety....i just hope for them to stay strong and able to heal the wounds caused by this ruckus.

i'm already missing T-ara T_T~~ ... T-ara fighting!