Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] T-ara's concert postponed until the end of the year

nathaniel

That's it, and this is not fake just what haters said about them. They are enterteiner, they are idol so they need to try their best to be as bright as they can on the stage. Why would entertainer deliver sorrowful act to the world. And true fans already know that they also have their human side, but the more I know everything about them the more i love them, but of course there is time and place to show it.

Yes, it's obviously better to postpone the concert and the comeback. Which is a pity, because in light of people (if you can call them that) burning CDs, I was about to preorder about 10 CDs and hand them to friends.

Hopefully T-ara will still be performing when I get to Korea late September/early October. Otherwise I'll probably try to catch some other groups, but I'll be pretty bummed if I can't go to T-ara again. (On the other hand, thankfully I hadn't planned this trip for early August... imagine if i went there and all this fuss happened as I was there. I would probably be joining a riot instead of having vacations. Pffft.)

My little sister is a diehard Blackjack and was surprised on how T-ara's so called fans just turned instantly against their idols in just one weekend.. She said if 2ne1 got hit with a similar scandal, even if people shoved the evidence right on their face, the fans will unite and trust the group to their deaths.. or at least wait a week or so before breaking the CDs...

I told her that there were just too many people wanting the T-ara girls to be evil. There are a lot of frustated netizens outhere with hidden rage just wanting to lash at someone or something but afraid of the consequences.. Now they have an easy "justifiable" target for all the anger.. It fulfills their "getting even with bullies in real life" fantasys..

so sad when thinking....at t-ara first fan meeting..t-ara crying because receive a lots of love from their fan but when this suddenly happen t-ara fan leave them alone when they really need support/become anti-fan....i not saying this because i am t-ara fan but based on humanity...what they do is really unforgivable

did you guys remember when hyomin tweeted before areum was added and say that " YOU 6 GIRLS ARE NO.1 IN MY HEART" it means hyomin love hwayoung and also their CONCERT in BANGKOK...did you guys remember when HWAYOUNG forgot her shoes..then EUNJUNG and HYOMIN took her shoes and HYOMIN kneel down and help HWAYOUNG to put her shoes.

did you guys remember when hyomin tweeted before areum was added and say that " YOU 6 GIRLS ARE NO.1 IN MY HEART" it means hyomin love hwayoung and also their CONCERT in BANGKOK...did you guys remember when HWAYOUNG forgot her shoes..then EUNJUNG and HYOMIN took her shoes and HYOMIN kneel down and help HWAYOUNG to put her shoes.

《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》 Press Release.

This is an announcement for the public that 《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》will be remain unchanged , so the showcase still will be held at Dewan Wawasan PGRM, Kuala Lumpur on 3rd October 2012 (Wednesday), starting from 8.30p.m. There’re alots of rumors out there regarding T-ARA’s member leaving and the show will be cancel in certain places , but in Malaysia the show will be still going on without any interruption.Come and enjoy watching their great dance performance and amazing voices that will definitely entertain you throughout the night.

Stay tune with Jazzy Group Facebook and official radio station One FM for their latest news update.

For more information, please visit our website or contact enquiry hotline.

TicketCharge 03-9222 8811 / JazzyGroup 03-5622 1600

(www.ticketcharge.com.my / www.jazzygroup.com )

Thank You.

The Management

This is an announcement for the public that 《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》will be remain unchanged , so the showcase still will be held at Dewan Wawasan PGRM, Kuala Lumpur on 3rd October 2012 (Wednesday), starting from 8.30p.m. There’re alots of rumors out there regarding T-ARA’s member leaving and the show will be cancel in certain places , but in Malaysia the show will be still going on without any interruption.Come and enjoy watching their great dance performance and amazing voices that will definitely entertain you throughout the night.

Stay tune with Jazzy Group Facebook and official radio station One FM for their latest news update.

Thank You.

The Management

thats good the showcse organiser didn't cancel it.. i'm glad they will come here.. we, malaysia Queens will show them our love.. we really love them and always become Queens.. forever.. <3 love you t-ara <3 soyeon-eunjung-jiyeon-hyomin-qri-boram-areum

Thank You.

The Management

Thats Great to hear!

Those who are going to this showcase! Let's make it extra extra extra special for the girls.

Let them know they still have fans who support them no matter what happen.

Hopefully that can cheer them up.

What do you think?

i found it on youtube: just want to share

Park Shin Hye tweets: News...while reading it from one to ten, it feels as if my body and heart are crying. Lets be strong together, please be strong..

@ssinz 뉴스.. 하나부터 열까지 읽는 내내 온 몸과 마음이 우는 것 같다. 힘냅시다. 힘내요..

Park Shin Hye ask Queen's to stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Great to hear!

Those who are going to this showcase! Let's make it extra extra extra special for the girls.

What do you think?

Thats Great to hear!

What do you think?

awesome....but i just afraid they cancelled this showcase( i hope not)