Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Haeundae Lovers PD, "Soyeon is courteous and works hard"

nathaniel

[12.08.01] Haeundae Lovers PD, "Soyeon is courteous and works hard"

1343801992_01151548-a.jpg

"Haeundae Lovers" PD reveals his thoughts on T-ara's Soyeon.

On August 1st, "Haeundae Lovers" had it's press conference at Imperial Palace Hotel and spoke about Soyeon.

Director Song said, "Soyeon is very courteous. She's the youngest amongst her seniors and is trying trying to learn a lot from them. I hope people watch her well. I hope the recent issues going on about her group also will be solved soon."

"Haeundae Lovers" first broadcast is on August 6th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n21343

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Well, I guess Soyeon's name is somewhat cleared....should I take this as good news? Or could he be possibly be bribed from KKS?

Crap, I can't even think straight anymore with the amount of crap that's going on now.

Soyeon's name isn't cleared at all. This guy doesn't know anything apart from his show.

We should support T-ara! we are against those who want the dissolution of T-ara

Please sign !!!! T-ara Hwaiting ! Queen's love T-ara !

Please ,you must give your real email otherwise your sign will not be validated

YOU JUST CAN SIGN ONE TIME !!

We had lost 2.000 signs because the people who don't give their real email and who signed so many many time

http://www.change.org/petitions/we-love-t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs#

wow. i really have to admire him because so many others have backed out on anything to do with t-ara. I don't know how long he has worked with soyeon or worked as a PD, but majority of a person's attitude can be seen after a few weeks unless they are that good at pretending. Just happy to see more good news towards the end of july regarding my girls compared to a big can of curry falling on my big toe today at work lol. july is really not my month this year lol.

I don't think this would be enough to clear Soyeon from the eyes of those who hate the group right now. After all, the PD might just be trying to save the reputation of the show itself by doing this.

I think it would still be best if CCM would allow the girls to try and explain their sides on this issue. Hopefully, this would take off most of the tension.

Well, I guess Soyeon's name is somewhat cleared....should I take this as good news? Or could he be possibly be bribed from KKS?

Crap, I can't even think straight anymore with the amount of crap that's going on now.

scatter you are falling down a hole of dooubt nooooooo ^^ i shall save you :) .

scatter you are falling down a hole of dooubt nooooooo ^^ i shall save you :) .

shall i... get a toilet?

Sigh;;

Admittedly, my faith and support for them is beginning to waver and die down on them slowly (and painfully). I want to hold out to see how it'll end and then pass my final judgement from there on but....it's a lot harder than I thought it'd be.

There's practically dirty rumors and accounts of each member's past breaking out here and there - even for my most favored member (Soyeon). I don't want to believe it but the evidence is simply just too overwhelming, even for me O.o

Alternatively, it could be possible that CCM is deliberately leaking this sort of stuff to prevent the group from speaking out on their own. But I don't know.

I think I bit more than I could chew when I became a fan of them in the first place....

This is good, a positive one for a change hope this continues. At least with this one it is someone who actually interacts with A T-ara member and is known not unlike the negative statment given by others who isn't even an acknowledged acquaintance of any t-ara member. Hope this kind of news will continue.

T-ara Fighting, Soyeon Fighting!!!

Why cant ppl learn from these PD's already?? First Five Fingers and now Haeundae lovers, these PD's have seen the girls personalities and if they know that the girls are good then why cant these stupid haters accept the fact that these stories are more rumours based on other rumours.. so technically everyone is playing the blame game based on rumours.. How does that make these anti's look?? RIDICULOUS OFCOURSE !!

ANYWAYS I KNOW IM EXPECTING TOO MUCH AFTER ALL THESE INCIDENTS BUT I DO HOPE THEIR DRAMAS ARE SUCCESSFUL ! (FINGERS CROSS)