Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Haeundae Lovers PD, "Soyeon is courteous and works hard"

nathaniel

Well, of course his voice carries more impact than anonymous back dances and whatnot. Hopefully by seeing this, and if Soyeon performs well (well she's my overall bias so I won't be able to judge objectively), other PDs will take notice and have her in other shows in the future as well.

As for myself I'm really excited to see her in a drama, and glad it's not being canceled or whatever.

did you guys remember when hyomin tweeted before areum was added and say that " YOU 6 GIRLS ARE NO.1 IN MY HEART" it means hyomin love hwayoung and also their CONCERT in BANGKOK...did you guys remember when HWAYOUNG forgot her shoes..then EUNJUNG and HYOMIN took her shoes and HYOMIN kneel down and help HWAYOUNG to put her shoes.

can someone translate two tweet?!

i don't think that was being edited,it's same actually...maybe person who post it on tumblr didn't see it

《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》 Press Release.

This is an announcement for the public that 《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》will be remain unchanged , so the showcase still will be held at Dewan Wawasan PGRM, Kuala Lumpur on 3rd October 2012 (Wednesday), starting from 8.30p.m. There’re alots of rumors out there regarding T-ARA’s member leaving and the show will be cancel in certain places , but in Malaysia the show will be still going on without any interruption.Come and enjoy watching their great dance performance and amazing voices that will definitely entertain you throughout the night.

Stay tune with Jazzy Group Facebook and official radio station One FM for their latest news update.

For more information, please visit our website or contact enquiry hotline.

TicketCharge 03-9222 8811 / JazzyGroup 03-5622 1600

(www.ticketcharge.com.my / www.jazzygroup.com )

Thank You.

The Management

I can only see this as the PD trying to revive the rating for his drama. as i said before, after all this conflicts, i wonder how will Hyomin, Eunjung and Soyeon's drama fare in small screen. people left and right been asking them to be removed from cast, just how far wil the people acceptance be towards their drama.

still, i hope they will do just fine.

#SupportHwayoung

Boram didn’t break Hwayoung’s umbrella. It was broken before Boram come behind her.

wow thanks. so glad to see this. at least can clear boram's name on this one although the accusation itself is actually extremely ridiculous.

Agree with you. This prove that rumors are created by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

i like that line. so accurate!!

《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》 Press Release.

This is an announcement for the public that 《T-ARA Malaysia Showcase 2012》will be remain unchanged , so the showcase still will be held at Dewan Wawasan PGRM, Kuala Lumpur on 3rd October 2012 (Wednesday), starting from 8.30p.m. There’re alots of rumors out there regarding T-ARA’s member leaving and the show will be cancel in certain places , but in Malaysia the show will be still going on without any interruption.Come and enjoy watching their great dance performance and amazing voices that will definitely entertain you throughout the night.

Stay tune with Jazzy Group Facebook and official radio station One FM for their latest news update.

For more information, please visit our website or contact enquiry hotline.

TicketCharge 03-9222 8811 / JazzyGroup 03-5622 1600

(www.ticketcharge.com.my / www.jazzygroup.com )

Thank You.

The Management

omg so happy!! wow i didnt know this.. how come i always miss kpop showcases in malaysia!? will purchase the ticket asap!! <3 thanks so much for this info.

whatthe....what does it said ? how could people do this...

It is believed to be a secret message that hwayoung is trying to send to her fans !! In her tweet she is apologizing to everyone who has loved her and shes apologising to KKS and the CCM family, the bottom tweet is apparently her first unedited tweet and if you read the text in the red box it says "fans know all" which basically means shes apologizing in her whole tweet but shes not necessarily apologetic because she didnt do anything and her fans know that !! The top one im not sure what it says but accordiing to some ppl hwayoung later edited her tweet so that the spacing is different and it doesnt show the supposed "secret message" anymore !! BOTH TWEETS ARE THE SAME BUT ITS JUST THE SPACING THATS DIFFERENT !!

wow thanks. so glad to see this. at least can clear boram's name on this one although the accusation itself is actually extremely ridiculous.

omg so happy!! wow i didnt know this.. how come i always miss kpop showcases in malaysia!? will purchase the ticket asap!! <3 thanks so much for this info.

i still wait for further announcement and confirmation regarding to T-ara Showcase in Malaysia..i don't want to be so excited but then you know....

Something positive after all this fiasco!

Whether he thinks that way or not, it's the way to go. Rationally, you don't make statements that undermine both your professionalism and possible profit (I'm looking at the 2 PDs who made rash statements about T-ara).

I do hope it kicks off, as it's Soyeon's debut in a drama! To all true QUEEN'S, don't let some ramshackle hearsay stop you from supporting the girls. Our continued support means the life blood of T-ara. And would you not want to see them (if you're part of this community, then a stupid question)?

PS: to those who may fear this will not be subbed, fear not, our subbers have passion & commitment to bring out the subs! The only limitation is other commitments. :)

It is believed to be a secret message that hwayoung is trying to send to her fans !!

hwayoung later edited her tweet so that the spacing is different and it doesnt show the supposed "secret message" anymore !!

Don't spread rumors like that, it only generates more hate toward t-ara...

i'll definitely watch this!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to watch sso acting skills :3 Do you know how many ep are featuring her?

i found it on youtube: just want to share

Park Shin Hye tweets: News...while reading it from one to ten, it feels as if my body and heart are crying. Lets be strong together, please be strong..

@ssinz 뉴스.. 하나부터 열까지 읽는 내내 온 몸과 마음이 우는 것 같다. 힘냅시다. 힘내요..

Park Shin Hye ask Queen's to stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!