Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Haeundae Lovers PD, "Soyeon is courteous and works hard"

nathaniel

It is believed to be a secret message that hwayoung is trying to send to her fans !! In her tweet she is apologizing to everyone who has loved her and shes apologising to KKS and the CCM family, the bottom tweet is apparently her first unedited tweet and if you read the text in the red box it says "fans know all" which basically means shes apologizing in her whole tweet but shes not necessarily apologetic because she didnt do anything and her fans know that !! The top one im not sure what it says but accordiing to some ppl hwayoung later edited her tweet so that the spacing is different and it doesnt show the supposed "secret message" anymore !! BOTH TWEETS ARE THE SAME BUT ITS JUST THE SPACING THATS DIFFERENT !!

I really doubt that, people are just trying to find stuff to incriminate T-ara and their company. She could have just made a mistake in the spacing. the randomers will see whatever they want to see. And if the "secret message" was true it would contradict EVERYTHING she did till now to quell all the fight going on. She went in tears to apologize but left a message to create more discussion? I for one don't believe that.

Besides even if they had a huge fight, she must see that all of this is destroying T-ara. Even though most of the rumors are false. I don't believe she would like for this to continue. After all, they lived and worked together for 20 months.

Anyway, things are finally settling down. Which as always is just a matter of time, until the haters get tired. (actually it isn't even haters for the most. Just random people that love to create a little chaos if they have the opportunity)

^Yes, it seems that the worst is finally coming to an end...it looks like a lot of people are now finally starting to take a step back and are realizing that what has been going on is NOT right. People are coming to their senses, or finally feel comfortable enough with the whole situation to speak up and discuss the matter in a more civilized manner. The anti's and haters are running out of things to do, so now we're at the "conspiracy theory" level of this whole mess, which is where most people start tuning out. I'm not saying it's over by a long shot, but at least things aren't the sh!tstorm that they've been for the last three days.

guess what SONE also support t-ara and queen's.....come on queen's we can attack those antis back

It doesn't surprise me that a lot of SONEs are empathetic and are showing support to T-ara and their fandom...if any other fandom knows what it's like to have more antis than fans and basically be dragged through the mud, it's them. And God bless them for showing their support. :)

that's a good news :)

i hope next time there will be another good news.

because i can't stand looking at the bad news and seeing antis bash them everyday TT__TT

i hope the best for T-ara and hwayoung.

i believe they are good friends, it's just they got misunderstanding and it is common among friends.

well they are human, everyone can make mistakes on their life. i think by all of these problems T-ara and hwayoung have learn something and it's a positive things. i believe now they are stronger than ever :D

i only hate antis, ex-queen's, hwayoung's fake fans, and stupid idiot netizens lol

^Yes, it seems that the worst is finally coming to an end...it looks like a lot of people are now finally starting to take a step back and are realizing that what has been going on is NOT right. People are coming to their senses, or finally feel comfortable enough with the whole situation to speak up and discuss the matter in a more civilized manner. The anti's and haters are running out of things to do, so now we're at the "conspiracy theory" level of this whole mess, which is where most people start tuning out. I'm not saying it's over by a long shot, but at least things aren't the sh!tstorm that they've been for the last three days.

It doesn't surprise me that a lot of SONEs are empathetic and are showing support to T-ara and their fandom...if any other fandom knows what it's like to have more antis than fans and basically be dragged through the mud, it's them. And God bless them for showing their support. :)

Judging by the traffic going on here, yea, it does seem that the situation has finally started to calm down (although I still refuse to see how it's going on in dumpsters like AKP)

I think what really is becoming the main issue to be worried about now is KKM's (honestly, calling it CCM is now just being nice) newfound levels of idiocy and whether if the members themselves will say something about this mess at all.

On the 'conspiracy level'....this is what I fear the most - if there's anything worse than mass mindless panic and anarchy, it's cold and calculated pain. There's some rumors (nasty ones at that) regarding the members' predebut years - especially Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon - going around online. Personally, I found the one detailed on Soyeon to be a massive shocker and even my confidence in T-ara (and Sso especially) took a serious blow - up to the point that I was even tempted to turn away from the group and went on a rage about it. I had a personal experience where a girl I liked way back in 2010 pulled off something similar to what Soyeon allegedly pulled off during her SM trainee years (that is if it happens to be true) and regardless to say, it was horrifying and painful.

But the more I think about it, something really seems a bit suspicious. Take into account that the current members had yet to say anything about the issue so far while these terrifying predebut rumors have spread online along with that old far just being the biggest goofball of Kpop in general - it is possible that the agency may have deliberately manipulated/made up and leaked this kind of stuff to keep the members away from doing anything.

KKS has been damaging the group countless times for years and for him to pull off something like this discreetly is certainly not something that can be denied or ruled out at all. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but part of me tells that it can't be just antis or netizens who spread such malicious content in the first place, especially given the complexity of the situation.

Regarding the SONEs taking our side....hmmm, is there any more about this? I ran into some SONEs around earlier that definitely had a completely opposite view of T-ara (if you check AKFG, one of their authors got fired recently for excessive anti-T-ara ranting and he's a diehard SONE) so it'd be well appreciated to know how many are empathizing for the group :)

On the other hand...I'd say the fandom (both Int. and K) could do some recovering and rebuilding now too. If possible, whether it be in the short or long run, start getting more active against that miserable ass of a company - clearly, the K-fandom has taken a massive blow and they could use some help too, even if this place is small. Better than nothin' I guess.

Judging by the traffic going on here, yea, it does seem that the situation has finally started to calm down (although I still refuse to see how it's going on in dumpsters like AKP)

Not bad actually, most of the idiots who posted there aren't antis. They were just a bunch of randomers that saw a new scandal and wanted a piece of it (I bet half of them didn't even know anything about t-ara in the first place). Now that the situation is calming down, they just stopped posting because they got tired of it already. So I am starting a lot more posts from fans there that are just trying to make peace. T-ara was unlucky enough to have said the wrong thing at the wrong time and the wrong place. But anyway, this will be a good lesson for them in the future.

Yeah I also saw some of those predebut rumors. Now, I don't know how the girls were before and I think it will be difficult to find out. But I find it weird that these rumors only appear once xxxx like this happens. So instead of believing something that could very well be false, I will base my trust on them from what I have seen from their past actions that we all know it is true. And they were almost all good actions.

On the other hand...I'd say the fandom (both Int. and K) could do some recovering and rebuilding now too. If possible, whether it be in the short or long run, start getting more active against that miserable ass of a company - clearly, the K-fandom has taken a massive blow and they could use some help too, even if this place is small. Better than nothin' I guess.

Nicely said.

Jaemin's support for Eunjung

The Eunjung I know is pure and simple, lonelier than anyone else, and with a personality unlike a celebrity. After returning from Japan, even without sleep, she will still keep her promise to watch her classmates’ performance until the very last scene. She is a friend like that. A friend who thinks that it is only natural to take care of the people around her. Her personality has been like that for the 10 years I’ve known her. She rarely talks about T-ara’s things, and how this incident happened, I’m shocked too. Although I’ve looked it up, even like that, this whole time I’ve always seen her as family, so I feel very sad and heartbroken. You seems to be very tired and burdened now, please stay strong. I pray that as time goes by, everything will be fine. I love you, little sister.

cr: twitter

found on tumblr

Guilty until proven innocent: The lynch mob against T-ara and who’s really to blame

T-ara.jpg

The fallout from Hwayoung‘s split with T-ara has been nothing short of cataclysmic, and resulted in an all-out witch hunt against the current T-ara members. The group has lost endorsement deals, been forced to cancel concerts, fan cafes have shut down, petitions and groups to have T-ara disbanded and to uncover the truth behind the scandal have attracted hundreds of thousands of people, netizens have called for the members to be removed from their current television shows, a music program director has said he will no longer contact T-ara, and much more.

In less than a week, T-ara has gone from being one of the most loved groups in K-Pop to the most reviled and hated. But whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, and why are the members of T-ara receiving all the vitriol instead of their controversial CEO, Kim Kwang Soo?

The bulk of the anti-T-ara bandwagoning has stemmed from various reports of bullying — virtually all of which have turned out to be either misconstrued or completely false. The situation has gotten so bad that anonymous posts on web forums have been picked up by the media and reported as fact, and everybody has been so desperate for answers that they’re not stopping to separate the fiction from the fact.

A photo of Hyomin accidentally bumping Hwayoung as she raised her arm was transformed by netizens into “Hyomin pokes Hwayoung in the eye!“. A video of Hwayoung opening her mouth for Eunjung to put a rice cake in it suddenly became an attempt at choking by force-feeding, but what netizens failed to mention was that it was a Japanese game show where you had to put sweets into someone’s mouth and then try make a sound with your mouth full. As if things couldn’t get any more far-fetched, a photo of Hwayoung chatting with INFINITE and SISTAR at the ‘Idol Olympics’ broadcast was somehow turned into Hwayoung having to sit with them because T-ara wouldn’t speak to her.

There was never any speculation that Hwayoung had been bullied before last week, yet now all it takes is a photo of her hanging with Bora to serve as evidence that she’s been ostracized by her own group. Does this selca of Eunjung and KARA’s Gyuri mean that they too, are victims of bullying? Anybody can take a photo and fabricate a story around it.

There was even a shocking report that Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung across the face — a report that literally stemmed from an anonymous forum post from somebody claiming to be a member of T-ara’s dance team, Yama & Hot Chicks. When the leader of the dance team came forward to shoot down the false claims, it was too late. The article was already a most-read story across the web, and the damage was done.

It should take more than some out-of-context photos, anonymous forum posts, and unsubstantiated stories to convince the world that T-ara is a pack of evil bullies who tormented and assaulted their bandmate. This is 2012, but right now people are acting like it’s the 1600s and we’re all at the Salem witch trials.

The only thing that seems somewhat accurate in all of this drama is that there was an incident on last week’s Music Bank where Hwayoung was upset for an as-yet-unknown reason, and refused to go on stage for T-ara’s scheduled performance. This caused the other members to have to cover for her at the last minute, and resulted in a mistake being made during the performance. Some T-ara members were then unprofessional and tweeted their disappointment over Hwayoung’s actions, which led to them being labelled as bullies. This information about Music Bank does not confirm that T-ara are bullies, nor does it confirm that Hwayoung is troublesome. All it confirms is that Hwayoung refused to perform on Music Bank –which may or may not have been for a perfectly valid reason– and that the others members disagreed with that decision.

Sugababes-e1343833302320.jpg

Does anybody remember what happened to the Sugababes back in 2009? Keisha Buchanan was fired from the group amidst claims she was a bully, but fans and the public still took her side and blamed member Amelle Berrabah for the entire thing. People adopted a lynch mob mentality, similar to the one we are currently seeing against T-ara, and eventually their attacks against Amelle were so vicious that she had a nervous breakdown and had to spend three-weeks recovering in a treatment facility. Reports that Keisha had been a bully were never confirmed, the fans eventually calmed down and got over it, and life went on as usual. If only everyone had behaved more rationally and not jumped to conclusions, then Amelle’s unfortunate breakdown could have been avoided all together. (I should know, because I was one of the many people who sent abusive tweets to Amelle at the time!)

While everybody is busy blaming T-ara for Hwayoung’s departure, few seem to be looking at Kim Kwang Soo, who may very well be more responsible for this entire ordeal than anybody else involved.

In my April article about T-ara’s then-announced member changes, I expressed my concern over the way Kim Kwang Soo was managing the group. I said that he was creating an unhealthy environment for the group by encouraging them to compete against one another and by threatening to fire or replace any members who didn’t comply. Now that he’s made good on his threats, it’s T-ara who are being blamed.

In the same article, I also took a look at how severely Kim Kwang Soo had been overworking T-ara. In a nutshell, the group hadn’t had a vacation since their debut in 2009 and hadn’t received a day off in one year, members were performing on top of serious injuries, Jiyeon collapsed on stage from exhaustion, and at times the group’s work load was so heavy that they had 12 schedules in one day.

Now picture the kind of stress that would bring on the members of T-ara, and then remember that Hwayoung was not part of the original T-ara lineup. She was added to the group in 2010. So Hwayoung was added to a group that was already successful, a group that had been together for years (if you include their training days), a group that was being severely overworked in a high-stress environment, and a group that was encouraged by their CEO to compete against one another.

If any of the unsubstantiated bullying claims are true, or even if Hwayoung was simply just an ‘outcast’ in T-ara, it’s not hard to see why.

If you need any more proof that Kim Kwang Soo isn’t the greatest CEO on the planet, then look no further than Nam Gyuri. The idol was a member former CCM girl group SeeYa, before she left back in 2009 for financial reasons and to pursue an acting career. What followed was a messy and very public war of words in which Kim Kwang Soo revealed scandalous information about Gyuri in the press and claimed that she uncooperative and missed schedules, the remaining SeeYa members held a press conference and painted Gyuri out to be a selfish diva, and Gyuri called Kim Kwang Soo “the devil”, denied his allegations against her and implied that it was part of a smear campaign, and claimed her former bandmates were cold towards her and spoke behind her back.

There was probably a little truth to both sides of that story, but at the end of the day, people are going to disagree and have conflicts. It’s a normal part of life, and it’s happened to everybody.

Hwayoung-Hyomin-Eunjung-T-ara-e1343834340661.jpg

When you’re looking at a Korean girl group, such as T-ara, a CEO is like the teacher or the parent of the group. The CEO has a responsibility to create a safe and healthy environment for the group, both at home in the dorm and at work, and to ensure that any petty issues are taken care of in a proper way so the dynamic of the group can remain positive and professional. Kim Kwang Soo appears to have done the exact opposite of that, and if there is any true disharmony in T-ara, it is he who should be held responsible before both Hwayoung and T-ara.

As of now, the only real bullies in this whole situation are the netizens. Take one look at the comments section in a T-ara post on AllKPop right now, and you’ll either see a hypocritical flood of cruel and mean-spirited attacks directed at the group and its individual members, or just people laughing at the group’s current predicament. T-ara is being torn down for something that nobody even knows if they actually did or not. And if they did do it, then why did they do it? Not everything in life is black and white.

found on tumblr

AND HWAYOUNG's TWEET WAS BEING EDITED LOL

tumblr_m82hp8s5fM1rq593s.png

actually, it was not edited. you can't edit a tweet. it was different because people view the tweet using different browser, different medium. if you use iPhone or iPad, it will appear as claim (showing the so-called secret message "only fans know".). but if you view it using computer or twitter deck, it will appear differently.

actually, it was not edited. you can't edit a tweet. it was different because people view the tweet using different browser, different medium. if you use iPhone or iPad, it will appear as claim (showing the so-called secret message "only fans know".). but if you view it using computer or twitter deck, it will appear differently.

yeah,i know... i already say it(correct it) yesterday

I think what really is becoming the main issue to be worried about now is KKM's (honestly, calling it CCM is now just being nice) newfound levels of idiocy and whether if the members themselves will say something about this mess at all.

On the 'conspiracy level'....this is what I fear the most - if there's anything worse than mass mindless panic and anarchy, it's cold and calculated pain. There's some rumors (nasty ones at that) regarding the members' predebut years - especially Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon - going around online. Personally, I found the one detailed on Soyeon to be a massive shocker and even my confidence in T-ara (and Sso especially) took a serious blow - up to the point that I was even tempted to turn away from the group and went on a rage about it. I had a personal experience where a girl I liked way back in 2010 pulled off something similar to what Soyeon allegedly pulled off during her SM trainee years (that is if it happens to be true) and regardless to say, it was horrifying and painful.

But the more I think about it, something really seems a bit suspicious. Take into account that the current members had yet to say anything about the issue so far while these terrifying predebut rumors have spread online along with that old far just being the biggest goofball of Kpop in general - it is possible that the agency may have deliberately manipulated/made up and leaked this kind of stuff to keep the members away from doing anything.

KKS has been damaging the group countless times for years and for him to pull off something like this discreetly is certainly not something that can be denied or ruled out at all. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but part of me tells that it can't be just antis or netizens who spread such malicious content in the first place, especially given the complexity of the situation.

Regarding the SONEs taking our side....hmmm, is there any more about this? I ran into some SONEs around earlier that definitely had a completely opposite view of T-ara (if you check AKFG, one of their authors got fired recently for excessive anti-T-ara ranting and he's a diehard SONE) so it'd be well appreciated to know how many are empathizing for the group :)

Good to see you're still with us, man. I thought about reaching out to you because I saw you were having some issues with the Soyeon rumors, but I didn't want you thinking I was trying to sway you one way or the other. If you ever need to talk or just rant, though, you're always welcome to message me, I'm more than happy to listen regardless of whether you stay in the fandom or not. You're a good guy. ^_^

Things DEFINITELY seem to be calmer not only here, but on some other sites like Hallyu8 as well. There are still idiots spouting off at the mouth, but it seems like there have been more and more neutral-to-positive statements regarding T-ara both internationally and domestically over the past few days, so I think it's safe to assume that we're past the worst of it. As far as AKP goes, I've given up on that place, it's a dumpster just like you said, and trying to argue reason with anybody there is an exercise in futility.

To be honest, I'm not thrilled with the way CCM (or KKM, lol) has handled this, but even he seems to be realizing that the mudslinging, lying and ambiguity of his statements haven't done anything but making it a million times worse. Stories such as the meeting with Hwayoung and Hyoyoung, and the actual statement that the police department is now officially looking into the stories about the backup dancer, are steps in the right direction, but they're steps that needed to be taken a couple of days ago. Hopefully the old adage "Better late than never" applies here. As far as the concerns that T-ara themselves may never speak...at this point I doubt we'll hear anything from them concerning the matter for a long time, if ever, and I'm doubtful as to what good it would do at this point. Groups such as T-Jinyo may claim that they want to hear the truth from T-ara's mouths, but I'm pretty sure what they REALLY want is the version of truth that most closely follows their own; anything else would just start the controversy up anew. Better for them to stay quiet for now, and I'm starting to believe that we'll never truly hear the full story. I definitely believe we've already heard waaaaay too much of it, and that's how this whole mess started in the first place.

Regarding the conspiracy theories, I just don't have the energy to invest much into them at this point. And the girls' pasts surfacing in the midst of all the controversy is definitely suspect, but I'm reticent to believe that all of it is true. Even if it is, I can't bring myself to hate on them for mistakes they made when they were younger. I'm certainly no angel and don't expect them to be either. I'm really sorry to hear that about Soyeon, though, especially knowing that she is/was your favorite member. I have a hard time accepting the veracity of it though, since it's still an anonymous claim and it only surfaced after all of this mess started. There are, of course, two trains of thought; that a.) it's either more exaggerated claims on the netizen's parts, or b.) it's KKS pulling more of the same in order to keep the girls in line. In either case, it's despicable. We ALL make mistakes, and God knows I would be mortified if some of the stunts I've pulled in the past ever came back to haunt me. But I'm sorry that particular story about Soyeon caused you pain. I truly am.

As far as how many SONEs go, I can't be certain, I've just noticed that out of all of the other fandoms I see a much larger number of them voicing their support in the matter than from other fandoms. To be honest I was expecting fans of groups like Big Bang, 2PM, SNSD and Super Junior to ALL come forward and voice their support since all of those groups have been embroiled in scandal at some point and time, but I guess I was wrong. It's every man for himself, I suppose. And I know the author you're talking about, too...it was CombatBaby, wasn't it? I've noticed that AKF seems to be taking a fairly neutral stance on the matter, but he was really pushing it with a lot of his comments on the matter. He really was acting no better than a lot of the antis and haters from other forums and blogs. It's always been my opinion that SONEs have had a soft spot in their hearts for T-ara though, and I have noticed a lot of support from them since all of this started. Their support is definitely invaluable right now, and I plan on returning it in kind...I've been on the verge of becoming a SONE for the past few months now, and although it may be contradicting what many say about them, this whole mess has made me realize that they're not nearly as bad as some people make them out to be. Not as a whole, anyways. :)

And I totally, 100% agree with the last paragraph. Now is the time for the fandom to rebuild. We're pretty much having to start back at square one, but I think it can be done. Hopefully now that all of the crazies have had their say and are moving on to other places we can start planning our next move as a fandom. I'd really like to see more collaboration between both I-fans and K-fans from here on out since one area Queen's always lacked in was communication between the two fandoms. I know Diadem had good relations with them but it seemed like there were so many areas we always lacked in. And I'd love if the fandom could start focusing their attentions on KKS...whether that mean demanding better treatment for the girls or what, I don't know, and I'm not sure how we'd even go about it, but I'm all for it. One thing that I think we ALL can agree on is that KKS is not fit to manage anything, much less a girl group.

Its been days since the controversy began and i would just like to say my piece. I would like to rant for the first and the last time about this issue. I've made some comments here and there but i've yet to say my stand and i feel that if i don't i won't get another chance so bear with me please, this may take long and a bit mixed up.

For me these are the facts and do please tell me if i'm wrong about this.

These all started on july 27, the day after the bodukan concert, it was the day of the music bank performance.

The tweets were made after the music bank performance. The tweets were as later said in particular about the music bank incidents where hwayoung suddenly became unable to perform.

( I do believe in the fact that hwayoung was unable to perform at the last minute but for what reason no one really knows)

This is when all started hell fire and loose. CCM made an announcement that KKS will make an announce ment on the 30th.

KKS terminated hwayoungs contract and made other bunch of statements that no one really believes in.

Videos and screencaps are made showing how the girls are allegedly bullying hwayoung, other anonymous persons made accusations. honestly by just reading that it was from an anonymous person i pretty much don't believe it.

First of all, I blame three persons or group for this mess. KKS at the most because of his handling the whole issue, some say he's a great manager for handling all those popular people before but for the life of me if he was really so great how in the XXXX did he manage to make such a mess of things seriously, it just isn't even this one issue its all the issues t-ara has had that became a mess because of their PR mishandling things for them.

Second group would be the netizens. no matter how much i would like to rant, curse and just call the xxxx out of them i can't. I could only sigh and shake my head because of the stupidity and idiocy of people who in the first place does not even know what's really happening and just spouting hate comments here and there. They are the reason this issue just blew out of proportions. Its like they don't have a life that they cruelly destroy others lives

Third would be hwayoung and her sister and her rap coach. I know her sister and rap coach we're just defending her but they we're pretty much just adding fuel to the fire. Hwayoiung should have stayed silent not out of respect to the member but out of respect to the group t-ara because she was still a t-ara for 20 months. Truth be told for me, the tweets of the five girls would never be misconstrued if hwayoung did not make that tweet too because upon reading the other girls tweet without hwayoung iI interpreted it with just a shout out to be stronger with them having a lot of activities, on the other hand if along with hwayoungs tweet, I interpreted it mostly as a scolding.

Seriously if people think of those tweets as a bullying i just don't get it. I mostly just think that those people surely have led a sheltered life for them to think these as bullying because this is what stemmed the bullying issues anyways and all the other vids and screen caps showing how the girls bully hwayoung are just downright laughable and idiotic because those are made by people who does not really know t-ara and edit things just so it would look like that.

These thing happened because of the music bank incident and my take on that was that I was really confused. As shown by pics hwayoung was there ready to perform but at the last minute couldn't or didn't. Things must have been really chaotic by then with Hyomin having to read on a cue card to say the rap lines and people accusing her of being unprofessional it must have really hurt her so she made that tweet. like i said earlier we might just never know what really happened in their with he way KKS is handling things.

As for people asking the T-ara members to speak out, I doubt if that will really happen and with the way KKS handled it at first it would be better for them to not go out and speak about this issue for a while because people wouldn't really hear what they will say and just accuse them of pretty much ridiculous things which will make things even worse for them. Actually for me, it would be better for them to take a hiatus for about two to three months until these things would die down. I'm not saying they should no longer address and forget about this issue but when they comeback they can talk and explain and by then things have cooled down and people would be able to listen to them with an open mind.

Even when this issue first break out, I really did not believe it, not because i'm a delusional fan as others may say for beleiving in the t-ara girls but over the years i've gotten to know them. I may not know their real character but i do know that they are not stupid enough to risk their career for just a trivial matter, so for those saying they we're publicly bullying hwayoung, tsk, please..!?!

As for them bullying hwayoung all through out those 20 months i don't think so and for her being ostracized. I think they may have been awkward at first since her entering on a group whose dynamic has already been made but its just expected. All those making accusations are people who does not really follow t-ara and has not seen how the girls are. as for those queens who readily believed it SHAME ON YOU. and it just shows you're not really a queen. I wish to think that this is a blessing in disguise? to show us who the real queens are, the real T-ara fans

And lastly, I wish that these will just be a nightmare and as day would come, weeks or months we will go back up and pull through this. so T-ARA Fighting!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! Peace OUT!!

PS. these are mostly my opinions and from the things i've gathered from some people

All those making accusations are people who does not really follow t-ara and has not seen how the girls are.

Although i agree with your post, i don't think we know the girls better than casual fans. People are never the same with a camera filming :/

Don't spread rumors like that, it only generates more hate toward t-ara...

Um i dont know if you read my reply carefully but i wasnt spreading rumours because im a die hard Queen's so I fully support my girls even through these tough times. My post was just to reply to the others who asked what she was tweeting about and whatever that was that was in the red box.

"It is believed to be a secret message that hwayoung is trying to send to her fans"

"but accordiing to some ppl hwayoung later edited her tweet so that the spacing is different and it doesnt show the supposed "secret message" anymore"

Please stop, read carefully and think before making assumptions that im spreading rumours. What i said above is not what i believe but what people are saying and by people i mean antis, netizens, haters whatever you call them !! I believe that whatever these ppl saw is just coincidence because my friend and i saw Hwayoungs tweet when it came out and it was not aligned like that to create this "supposed message" !!

Anyways i really do hope the girls recover fast from this incident and that people would stop all this ruckus !!

I really doubt that, people are just trying to find stuff to incriminate T-ara and their company. She could have just made a mistake in the spacing. the randomers will see whatever they want to see. And if the "secret message" was true it would contradict EVERYTHING she did till now to quell all the fight going on. She went in tears to apologize but left a message to create more discussion? I for one don't believe that.

Besides even if they had a huge fight, she must see that all of this is destroying T-ara. Even though most of the rumors are false. I don't believe she would like for this to continue. After all, they lived and worked together for 20 months.

Anyway, things are finally settling down. Which as always is just a matter of time, until the haters get tired. (actually it isn't even haters for the most. Just random people that love to create a little chaos if they have the opportunity)

I agree i mean she'll have to be a real genius to do something like that (not that shes not a genius, but you don't see that many idols or just anyone do that kind of thing). And all these evidences people are bringing up just have so many flaws to them but still some idiots would prefer to believe it without any real proof. I do hope people give up already and let the poor girls carry on, they've already suffered so much, and i hope Hwayoung can find herself a good company and continue her amazing talent (even if shes not in T-ara anymore i'll still support her as much as i support T-ara...

~~ T-ARA (INCLUDING HWAYOUNG) AND QUEEN'S HWAITING ~~

[RUMOR VS FACT] T-ara's bullying case: Evident #6

Netizens post this:

Hwayoung is left out

tumblr_m83z30VGgE1qfuhrd.png

tumblr_m83z3y37Nk1qfuhrd.png

The truth is:

Okay, I have to admit that K-netizens really good in manipulating information to ruining people’s life. They’re really smart.

Okay guys, the 1st & 2nd pictures is screencap from a video. Sorry, I can’t find the video (will update if I find it later). Just like they manipulate the screencap in case #5, they also do the same to this post. Here is the press photos T-ara @ Gimpo International Airport on 4th July 2011.

tumblr_m840a2gF0m1qfuhrd.jpg

tumblr_m840obTbKr1qfuhrd.jpg

See the difference???

They just capped the video when Hwayoung stay at the back.Smart move, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1JkY6oWP8&feature=plcp

(watch this fancam!)

After they posing for the camera, they started to move into the departure hall but Hwayoung move first and some members still posing for the camera. That’s why Hwayoung position is changed and she stay in the back!

Okay, now we move on to the 2nd cap. What’s wrong with walking alone??? They’re not a kids that need a parents/adults to hold their hands all the time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xskf04_120121-t-ara-s-pretty-boys-e05-720p-cut_shortfilms (HYOMIN & SOYEON WALKING ALONE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV95fOYZ7LQ (HYOMIN WALKING ALONE)

Netizens exaggerated to much???

good to see something good after all the bad news. about the predebut rumors about soyeon and the other members, i was wondering where you saw that? was it in english or from a korean source?

It was from a Korean source, leaked by (you guessed it)...anonymous sources. :rolleyes: Seriously, glad to see that articles like this are painting netizens in a less than flattering light right now.